Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

TAR, TARUGA MINERALS LIMITED
macdtrader
post Posted: May 6 2021, 03:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ May 6 2021, 12:22 PM

Got my stink bid in.
Now need some trader stops to get hit. tongue.gif

macdtrader
post Posted: May 6 2021, 12:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 6 2021, 10:21 AM

Dunno
But I think it makes a new high on the next set of results

nipper
post Posted: May 6 2021, 10:21 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ May 5 2021, 08:49 PM

or a pennant forming?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

macdtrader
post Posted: May 5 2021, 08:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ May 3 2021, 03:18 PM

Roller coaster ride.

macdtrader
post Posted: May 3 2021, 03:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 3 2021, 01:24 PM

AOU also holds much of the land adjacent to the TAR discovery.

nipper
post Posted: May 3 2021, 01:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ May 3 2021, 01:07 PM

now 11c, up 86%...

As there are 25 assays to go, the enthusiasm may be justified

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: macdtrader  

macdtrader
post Posted: May 3 2021, 01:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 24 2021, 02:39 PM

Got in near open. Huge bids all day.

nipper
post Posted: May 3 2021, 10:34 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 20 2021, 11:36 AM

first results of DD out .... trading up 40%
All 30 RC drillholes intercepted visible Cu mineralisation/alteration, with the first 5 drillholes assay results returned confirming a High-Grade Copper Discovery at the Wyacca prospect.
Large Scale Potential
• Sediment-hosted copper mineralised blanket intercepted over > 900m of strike - open down dip and along strike.
• Historical IP data indicates the target unit strikes for at least 1.7km.
• The mineralised blanket outcrops and is shallow dipping at 350 to the NE.
• Sulphide mineralisation is chalcopyrite dominant with accessory bornite in the primary zone, and accessory chalcocite and malachite in the upper supergene zone.
• Follow-up RC Drilling and geophysics (IP and EM) is currently being planned.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Apr 24 2021, 02:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 20 2021, 11:36 AM

June 15th, 2018, Taruga Gold Limited changed its name to Taruga Minerals Limited. (still TAR)
3 new directors and MD in Jul 2020

$4mill raised in Sept 2020 placement
previous incarnation (Africa) has gone, now it is all about High grade Iron-Oxide-Copper-Gold (IOCG) style projects in the Gawler Craton, South Australia

To date, the Company has identified 5 high grade copper, gold & silver prospects over 15km strike length at Flinders

also: Prospective for nickel, copper, gold and PGE’S
• 3 exploration applications in SW West Australia – potential for Greenbushes tin-tantalum-lithium & Venture Minerals base metal (Thor and Odin) types of mineralisation

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Apr 20 2021, 11:36 AM
  Quote Post

A 3,000m RC drilling program has recently been completed at the Wyacca Prospect at the Mt Craig Copper Project in South Australia with 30 holes drilled. Shallow, near surface copper mineralisation is being targeted.

Assay results should be due soon.

--------------------

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING