Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

LCL, LOS CERROS LIMITED LCL
nipper
post Posted: Apr 29 2021, 09:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cooderman's post @ Jan 9 2014, 12:52 PM

Los Cerros Limited (LCL, formerly Metminco Limited).. On or about Nov 2019 the old MNC company consolidated its shares 1 for 40, and on 20 Jan 2020, changed its name to Los Cerros.

It is an ASX listed exploration and mining company. It is advancing a strong portfolio of exploration projects located in Colombia and Chile, mainly focused on gold, but with exposure to copper, molybdenum, and zinc. Projects range from early stage exploration, through advanced stage exploration to feasibility.

In 2020, LCL positioned itself to its S American campaign
Raised cash, extinguished debt.
Raised more cash
Returned to exploration field work in the second half of the year.
Final Chuscal drill results confirms extensive epithermal gold overprinting porphyry gold
Dosquebradas Resources grows total Quinchia Gold Project Mineral Resources to 1.3Moz
AngloGold becomes shareholder; LCL secures 100% of the Chuscal prospect, and therefore 100% of entire Quinchia Project
HK Ausino $2M exploration partnership signed, first purchase order placed for drill rig and peripherals
Chuscal targeting and 3-D modelling. 3 porphyry targets for 2020 drill program
Miraflores review reveals potential for more high grade targets white/Grey Breccia
Tesorito: Step out program from previous successful drilling and investigation of NE anomalous region grade ISS veins
Early Sept: Exceptionally wide gold intercept 230m returned from Los Cerros' first diamond hole (TS-DH08) at the southern Tesorito anomaly - Colombia

The Miraflores Project is the most advanced project in the Company's portfolio. On 30 October 2017 the Company released the Miraflores Feasibility Study and on 27 November 2017 released a revised Reserve Calculation for the project

In summary, the Feasibility Study considered an underground mining operation generating 4.3Mt of mineralised material at a head grade of 3.3g/t gold over 9.3 years to deliver 421,000ozs recovered gold. Capital costs were estimated at US$72 million and operating costs were estimated at AISC of US$643/oz. At a gold price estimate of US$1,300/oz. over the life of the operation, the Study generated an NPV of US$72 million (at 8% discount rate) and payback of 3.6 years.
As at March, with $7 million in cash and a cash burn of around $1.2 million a quarter (last quarter) they have close to a year and a half until they run out of cash.

Low grades on what they have found, but a big target being defined. Deep, also. The MD recently stated they were ...
elevating Tesorito South to a globally significant recent gold porphyry discovery.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

cooderman
post Posted: Jan 9 2014, 12:52 PM
  Quote Post

MNC getting squeezed into a corner

which way will it break.. up or down... will wait until it happens

Attached Image

cooderman
post Posted: Sep 26 2013, 10:54 AM
  Quote Post

out today, take profit on a lucky trade

see if it trades above .049 for a while before I re-enter

if not will trade between .04 and .049 if it drops back to .04

buyers seem to be back and it could go higher quickly

cooderman
post Posted: Sep 21 2013, 09:24 AM
  Quote Post

had my order filled in closing auction....huge sell off late ...vol. was 38m+

chart now looks shocking, hope for a bounce off 150 ema... will most likely be out quickly on Monday with a loss

should have pulled that buy order

Attached Image

cooderman
post Posted: Sep 18 2013, 12:36 PM
  Quote Post

it closed the gaps and kept going down...support at .042 is where I will be looking for an entry

only if buyer vol picks up from this level.. else i'll leave it alone

Attached Image

cooderman
post Posted: Sep 10 2013, 10:56 AM
  Quote Post

getting back to a support level at .049......finally closing that gap

if it holds and volume on buyers side picks up will look for an entry

cooderman
post Posted: Aug 21 2013, 09:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Optionsman's post @ Aug 21 2013, 01:21 AM

Hi OM

nice breakout but plenty of gaps on the way up

I thought .075 would be res. but it closed above that...next res. maybe .095

hopefully .075 will be sup.....I have been trading 200k at a time for some healthy profits....will be buying lower volume now

as risk has increased...will watch for a few days to see if .075 holds

I don't hold at the moment.

Optionsman
post Posted: Aug 21 2013, 01:21 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cooderman's post @ Aug 20 2013, 01:11 PM

Hi Cooder,

This has been a very nice breakout ... the question is, where to set the profit target? I originally had pencilled in 7c, but we got there so fast I am willing to let it ride a bit longer. Looking at the monthly perhaps the next target is 17-18c?

Thoughts? Looks like there will be a pullback tomorrow, based on London trading tonight.

The rumour is, a Chinese suitor is circling .... are they more than just rumours? I have no idea. they certainly have a large attractive project - they just need finance or a partner.

OM

cooderman
post Posted: Aug 20 2013, 01:11 PM
  Quote Post

something is happening, but I don't know what it is

speeding ticket maybe due

will leave it alone for a while.....due to pull back at some stage

cooderman
post Posted: Jul 31 2013, 10:22 AM
  Quote Post

easy money to be made here..... while ever all those buyers are there

will keep trading it until i get burnt...

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING