Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4920 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
seeva222
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 11:07 PM
  Quote Post

The performance rights, especially the recession gift (my Mom could hit that target), are tough to swallow.

That’s said, they outed SKIN REPAIR as a goal along with protection. So, that’s about as big a market as exists anywhere. Tell that analyst whining about the TAM to shove it.

Also, great to see the OTC products in the works, that’s one half of the barbell, the FDA approved science being the other.

Did I read that right? PW said the OTC variants have already shown they’re effective? If so, that is blockbuster news. I guess anyone can make claims, but that would be a doozy.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: LevelHeaded2000  Alaaf  Kalaz  G dawg Delaney  

gerritbakker57
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 11:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Nov 20 2019, 10:51 PM

Dr Wally, I totally agree. So I bought some more shares today as I did the last few weeks. If everybody on the board does the same, I am sure the demand will be higher than share's are available.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Alaaf  G dawg Delaney  

Dr Wally
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 10:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LevelHeaded2000's post @ Nov 20 2019, 08:44 PM

“”Overall, I think there was good things in the AGM. The management appears to be thinking bigger, which is important. I think good things are coming.””

And the sharecafe.com award for understatement of the decade goes to Levelheaded2000! 😎

“”Clinuvel will be the first company to provide evidence that its technology **positively affects DNA damage repair** caused by UV-radiation, as systemic photoprotection and repigmentation has been proven. “”

“”On the right-hand side, one sees CLINUVEL’s pipeline of products, derivatives of SCENESSE®, all providing similar effectiveness as the mother technology or molecule, but to be used by us in different formulations and applications, the next generation of our products with a similar expected safety profile.””

F ing HUUUUUUUGGE!! Would be another way of describing the revelations from today’s AGM. 🤩🤩

How long is it going to take for the market to wake up to this now 100% completely derisked gem of gems, just sitting there right in front of their faces!

We are so far ahead of the curve and have been caught up for so long in this Clinuvel bubble. It really effected my judgement concerning FDA approval. It’s very clear now that few understand this drug let alone it’s incredible and definite future that will be shifting into top gear over the next 24 months.

--------------------
“” The discovery of the endogenous melanocortin agonists in the 1950s have resulted in sixty years of melanocortin ligand research.””

The never ending quest to have Afamelanotide (peptide) (SEMI) accepted for its potent ability to stimulate a natural photoprotective,cancer preventative, therapeutic “tan” was (SEMI) accomplished in 2019.

Regulator ignorance, bias, and stubborn resistance to Scenesse are the primary reasons behind this glacial journey. The evidence should be clear to all by now.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: arjan1972  PortugueseMan  LevelHeaded2000  Alaaf  endymion96  Texas T  Kalaz  G dawg Delaney  

bohemiantraveler
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 10:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mrdax's post @ Nov 20 2019, 09:32 PM

No, obviously not... but an investor since 2006!

seeva222
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 10:06 PM
  Quote Post

So, is the 3rd indication S/K?

mrdax
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 09:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bohemiantraveler's post @ Nov 20 2019, 08:34 PM

Are you PW btw? weirdsmiley.gif

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

arjan1972
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 09:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bohemiantraveler's post @ Nov 20 2019, 08:34 PM

I personally was more then surprised that Clinuvel highlighted the 'Endgame' (DNA Repair / Skin Cancer preventive) at the AGM.
We all know how careful PW was and probably still is in communicating possible indications & therapies. And this is without doubt one of the most significant possible treatments. IMO he/they must be quite sure that it will work.
It might take a while before experts, media and analyst will dive into this but when this story goes around, it will be big. I am also quite curious what this could mean for the Clinuvel valuation.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Clinhope  mrdax  Alaaf  

LJS
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 09:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LevelHeaded2000's post @ Nov 20 2019, 06:48 PM

The question re Nasdaq listing was asked. PW indicated of 7 asx companies who listed there, only one's price increased. He indicated he wanted to see how the US business went. So , while it might happen it does not seem urgent for him. In terms of shorting, he indicated as MD he was not overly concerned but as a shareholder he was (ha). He noted that so far shorters would not have had much success and he wished them luck going forward. He has a view on shorting but didn't elaborate. IMO the shorter may have done well on the spikes but longer term it's proven dangerous given year on year results. I also think holders get a little over angsty- they won't go away and I look at JB Hi Fi as one of the most shorted stock for a long while yet their performance in a tough sector is good and the share price growth reflects that despite the shorts. As long as CUV performs I only care where the price is in 6 and 12 months time. The OTC was delayed due to manufacturing and what appears to be other ingredient problems- sounds like they are in the process of reformulating to what's required-perhaps some dodgy chemicals in the first attempt or the landscape changed mid stream? To me the outing of the DNA repair and skin cancer preventative as an end game is the major thing I got today. They have quite a lot of recorded information from their data recordings over a decade now and what was hoped or postulated 30 years ago is now a reality or at least within grasp and hopefully will be achieved in the next 3 years. Otherwise steady as she goes -tortoise not hare like. It won't please some but it's going to take time -you never know when more investors will come on board from USA, Asia or Europe and given the limited shares available it won't take much for a reversal of fortune but who know's when. Lastly , I think the performance rights were a bit of an elephant in the room and the fact the new chair spent some time trying to justify it meant they would have had some negative feedback and a 60% approval is hardly a resounding vote so perhaps a slap on the wrist but that's all. Lastly, they will pursue NICE if they procrastinat too much. I guess others will fill gaps. GLTA

Said 'Thanks' for this post: scipio79  IntiRaymi  LevelHeaded2000  PortugueseMan  blackm3  KRD  johnnytech  BS45  odi01  San Diego  juxtaposer  impacman  Kalaz  Dr Wally  G dawg Delaney  

LevelHeaded2000
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 08:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Billy Boots's post @ Nov 20 2019, 04:54 PM

FYI, remember today the company diluted shareholders by 3% (PW compensation package). So, it is expected the price goes down by about 3% to compensate. Considering how contentious the vote was especially.

Given that, the market responded relatively neutral to the AGM. They docked the company 3% in price for the 3% dilution. In other words, it traded flat in market cap turns.

Overall, I think there was good things in the AGM. The management appears to be thinking bigger, which is important. I think good things are coming.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: odi01  Justinian  Billy Boots  

bohemiantraveler
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 08:34 PM
  Quote Post

I have been reading this forum for several years, now the time has come to comment! I feel growing resistance, much bad talk, shocking ignorance and deep-rooted hostility to the current CEO, his way of doing business and running the company. My clear and unequivocal words are: Dr. Philippe Wolgen did everything right and stop the bashing! Thanks to him (and his team), we can be proud and grateful shareholders in one of the most enviable success stories in pharmaceutical history. Loyalty, commitment, foresight, strategic and tactical thinking, shrewdness and above all integrity are unsurpassed. He deserves our unanimous support and any financial reward the Board intends to grant him (respectively, the general assembly meanwhile has adopted). If the whiners do not like it, they can simply sell their shares at a huge profit and walk away![size="4"][/size]

Said 'Thanks' for this post: LevelHeaded2000  Dr Wally  arjan1972  Alaaf  juxtaposer  ajshare  Kalaz  G dawg Delaney  

4920 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING