Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >   

Reply to this topic

EHE, ESTIA HEALTH LTD
early birds
post Posted: Sep 17 2018, 03:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Sep 17 2018, 10:27 AM

looks it gonna finish near the day lows , not a good sign. weirdsmiley.gif

early birds
post Posted: Sep 17 2018, 10:27 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Aug 23 2018, 12:55 PM

eh oh!! step into land mine on this sector.
=========
ESTIA HEALTH RESPONDS TO ROYAL COMMISSION INTO AGED CARE
Estia Health (“Estia”) (ASX:EHE) today said it supported Prime Minister Scott Morrison’s call
for a Royal Commission into Australia’s aged care sector.
Estia Chief Executive Officer Norah Barlow said Estia welcomed scrutiny of the sector and
any measures that would help not only ensure the safety and quality care of its residents but
also provide a sustainable sector for all those in aged care.
“Caring for the elderly is a privilege and enormous responsibility. We will continue to work
with government to build a viable sector that older Australians deserve,” Mrs Barlow said.
Estia looks forward to engaging in the consultation with government on the Terms of
Reference for the Commission.
================

bought little bit more at 2.47. still believe in this sector as aging problem gets worse around world.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

early birds
post Posted: Aug 23 2018, 12:55 PM
  Quote Post

so much cash in the hand atm feel the burning sensation

so bought a little bit of EHE
always think of age care sector as aging problem around world.

early birds
post Posted: Feb 22 2018, 11:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Aug 24 2017, 09:44 AM

1H FY18 Highlights
• EBITDA up 5.6% to $45.4 million
• Operating revenue up 3.3% to $271.7 million
• Average occupancy of 94%
• Net RAD receipts of $33.6 million
• Reduced net debt to $42.3 million
• Expanded and enhanced portfolio - more than $130 million of
developments approved and commenced
• Declared interim dividend of 7.8 cents/share fully franked

Dividend
Estia is pleased to announce it has declared an interim dividend of 7.8 cents per share, fully-franked,
representing a payout ratio of 100% of Net Profit After Tax for the period. The record date for the
interim dividend is Friday 2nd March, with payment to be made on Friday 23rd March.
========================

agecare sector with aging population around world going up big time, i hold a little stake for this one.
bit of risk, but like the sector.

early birds
post Posted: Aug 24 2017, 09:44 AM
  Quote Post

EBITDA of $86.5 million, in line with guidance
 NPAT of $40.7m up 47%
 Operating revenue up 18% to $524.6 million
 Full-Year average resident occupancy 93.5%
 Net RAD receipts strong at $80.1 million
 Net debt more than halved, gearing reduced to 1.2 x EBITDA
 Fully franked dividend of 8 cents/share declared for FY17
 EPS of 18.2 cents up 21%
------------

Distribution Amount
AUD 0.08000000
Ex Date
Thursday September 7, 2017
Record Date
Friday September 8, 2017
Payment Date
Friday September 29, 2017
==================================

i had few for longer term. age care sector is somewhere i like to invest for long term as life expectancy jumped up big time these days.

nipper
post Posted: Apr 5 2017, 10:36 PM
  Quote Post

In an aftermarket update, Estia (EHE) said it today “became aware” of an investor note from Sentinel Health Trust that detailed a strategy to turn its current 4.99 per cent stake into a controlling interest with the aid of one of Estia’s rivals.

“Sentinel is currently exploring strategic options to further enhance the value of this investment by entering into a binding heads of agreement with a leading aged care facility operator with a view to the operator acquiring the aged care operations of Estia,” the Sentinel note reads.

The Australian-based Sentinel is a private company that primarily invests in regional shopping centres.

Among the terms it laid out was an assertion it would claim a controlling position in Estia before offloading the operating business of 60 of the target’s 68 sites for $300 million.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

nipper
post Posted: Dec 19 2016, 08:27 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Dec 19 2016, 07:32 AM

The Offer Price of $2.10 per New Share represents a discount of 21.6% to the closing price of Estia
Shares on 9 December 2016 and a 17.2% discount to the theoretical ex-rights price (TERP) of $2.54*.

* TERP is the theoretical price at which Estia Shares should trade immediately after the ex-date for the Entitlement Offer. TERP is a theoretical calculation only and the actual price at which Estia Shares traded immediately after the ex-date for the Entitlement Offer depended on many factors and may not have been equal to TERP.
para 7 of Chairman's address, Retail Entitlement Offer Booklet. 14 Dec

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mercury
post Posted: Dec 19 2016, 07:32 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Dec 13 2016, 08:38 PM

Theoretical ex-rights was 2.54...how did someone arrive at that number? thanks Mercury

nipper
post Posted: Dec 13 2016, 08:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: WR888's post @ Dec 13 2016, 06:48 PM

"" believed the mkt has not fully gotten wind of this news yet ""

Not sure that's how it works. Theoretical ex-rights was 2.54

--------------------

WR888
post Posted: Dec 13 2016, 06:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Dec 13 2016, 11:14 AM

" but stock price is 2.50ish at moment. thought it should trade at 2.20ish. surprised me."

I believed the mkt has not fully gotten wind of this news yet. As soon as everybody knows abt this, the SP should slowly adjust towards the price of the offering, being at $2.10... We are fortunate to have been able to pull out earlier.

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING