Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5086 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
landrews
post Posted: Today, 02:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: G dawg Delaney's post @ Yesterday, 08:49 PM

Go away fool, no one wants to read your non stop BS. You have no friends here....go find them somewhere else.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Johnny H  San Diego  seeva222  

PortugueseMan
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:55 PM
  Quote Post

UK

New update on the NICE website regarding Scenesse:

"04 June 2020
Following the announcement that will be planning a phased restart of paused guidance from 01 June, NICE will be planning a virtual stakeholder engagement workshop for this topic. The date of the workshop along with further timelines are TBC."

Said 'Thanks' for this post: gerritbakker57  Aleman  

G dawg Delaney
post Posted: Yesterday, 08:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: landrews's post @ Yesterday, 06:43 PM

Why would you get banned from here fuckface?? blink.gif

I’ve never annoyed the moderators here about anything that anyone has ever said to me unlike some other (occasional RACIST) bed wetters that can give it out but can’t take it in return.

I say leave ALL comments up for ALL to judge (unless their racist or political hey big Mac??) so that they can make an informed decision about the poster.

How hard is it to scroll on by a post from someone you disagree with or has lost their shit and starts fucking swearing and being aggressive hey Landrew??

Pulling comments down is a joke and achieves WHAT exactly other than to keep others in the dark about whats actually gone down.

Hey fuck knuckle!!

I find it kind of funny (possibly more weird than funny tbh) when “fuckheads” like yourself loose thieir sh1t and have a go at me for doing things that others constantly do to me without provocation.

Why don’t you come out of your kennel and say something when these things happen to me?

You might not agree with my opinions on, or about this utterly F ing, unjustified, ignorance encompassing and ridiculously “glacial” journey for understanding and acceptance of the “tanning” drug BUT

judging by your potty mouthed rant and pile on of someone you think has no support, it’s rather obvious that you sir are a first class “fucktard” of epic status so you know what you can go and do right???. laugh.gif

landrews
post Posted: Yesterday, 06:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: G dawg Delaney's post @ Yesterday, 11:27 AM

Yep..fucktard status confirmed with your last few posts! When will u give it a rest..hopefully I get banned for a while, and won’t login and read your BS. You’re a pest with a mental illness, and have nothing of value to say..go away.

macgyver
post Posted: Yesterday, 03:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Johnny H's post @ Yesterday, 03:07 PM

Interesting article from 2019 concerning PBMs and insurers. It gives an example where PBMs negotiate prices but don’t pass on the rebate to patients. Suggests on average 30% discounts off the sticker price.

Drug pricing negotiation

Said 'Thanks' for this post: G dawg Delaney  Johnny H  

Johnny H
post Posted: Yesterday, 03:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Yesterday, 01:53 PM

My earlier post notwithstanding, drug pricing is different in the US than elsewhere. Every drug has a cash price, sometimes called a "rack rate", which bears little resemblance to the actual price paid. The cash price exists for 2 reasons:

-to start as a negotiating point with payors (not to be confused with payers). If the cash price is X, the payor will demand a Y% discount. Insurance pays the negotiated rate, not the cash price. If the cash price is 40k, the insurance might pay 20k. Pricing in the US is NOT transparent, so nobody knows what each insurance company actually pays. Pricing contracts are closely guarded trade secrets.

-as an accounting reference used for write-offs for uncompensated care. For patients who have no insurance and no means to pay, generally, orphan drug companies will simply give the drug away at no cost to the patient and take a tax write-off for the cash price.

Insured patient: 20k in revenue

Uninsured patient: 40k in tax write-offs

--------------------
"In today’s world some shareholders enjoy complaining to Board and management but then they do not sell their stock, they hold on and sometimes buy even more."

Said 'Thanks' for this post: FarmaZutical  macgyver  andymen  seeva222  

Featured Stock Stories

seeva222
post Posted: Yesterday, 01:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Yesterday, 10:02 AM

As far as I can tell, the retail price is irrelevant. It’s the price you negotiate from

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Johnny H  macgyver  

G dawg Delaney
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:27 AM
  Quote Post

Care to pile on today X ?? wink.gif you slithering, (no sniveling sounds better) sniveling little girly man!! ph34r.gif

G dawg Delaney
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: PunkassDerm's post @ Yesterday, 05:15 AM

Few points. rolleyes.gif

1- no not looking to steal your shares mate, I have plenty of my own only I don’t have a head bigger then my phat ass about it and rarely feel the need to talk Sh1t like that tbh.

I find it incredibly funny (extremely immature??) when people brag online about their (alleged??) wealth, car purchases or amount of shares that, (don’t get me wrong I’m not doubting it’s just I seriously couldn’t give 1 f@clk about what you or any other bigmouth has tbh) and how can you prove it to everyone here anyway?

Yella!! Show me the money bro! What in your mentality drives your kiddy need to crap on about BS like that?? Must of just gotten out of uni?? a 20 something punk dreaming of becoming a big franchise dermatologist one day ay?? wacko.gif

2- like I said in my initial post yesterday that got wiped (just one of about ten) when responding to (racist??) post involving persons skin colour when slandering them in online public forum, I normally wouldn’t stoop to these levels ONLY the person slandering Clinuvels CEO was the ever sniveling, clueless grub **MACGYVER **that made the (colorist??) nasty comments, that every time I post something he/she has to make some kind of d1ckwad comment, SO I called said grub out on his racist ?? attack on the mans skin colour. thumbdown.gif and there you have it.

“”PW has been a ***well tanned slippery operator*** on a few occasions: FDA and EMA stumbles, now this.””

3- Skin cancer is a killer and in epidemic proportions! Haven’t you heard?? Same old rhetoric past 4 decades no?? Constant endocrine disrupting TOXIC Suncream application and NO life giving (carcinogenic??) sunlight is the only defence we have experts say in 2020!! wacko.gif What say you about this Punk??

Photo protection (potent enough to completely protect EPP sufferers from UVR overexposure) via a super safe long term proven US approved 40 year old peptide that supercharges our very own 100% natural (endogenous) Eumelanin “TAN” is 1000% revolutionary no?!?

Sorry to have to disagree with a punk professional BUT protecting ones skin from the devastation of skincancer is no “lifestyle” choice. You of all people should clearly understand that cancer preventative photo protection is not a lifestyle .

That’s dumbing the Scenesse situation down to a level that I thought a significant holder of many Clinuvel shares (a punk a$$ dermatologist even) would clearly understand is the main reason this great yet stigmatised drug has struggled to gain traction out there in this big bad world of ours

Protecting yourself safely from deadly skin cancer should be everybody’s right no???

macgyver
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: KRD's post @ Yesterday, 02:39 AM

Some folks from a select website have been quoted the $38k price. No doubt there is more to it than meets the eye: there could be costs involved that bump up the price when you compare with Europe i.e distribution and administering costs might be different. However, $38k is such a considerable difference it beggars belief that aforementioned costs would be that much higher in the US.

I was admittedly pleased that the language has changed regarding the global pricing policy, I'm all for an increase in price, though not at the expense of patients missing out.

5086 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING