Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 >   

Reply to this topic

TEN, TENON LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Sep 18 2009, 12:06 PM
  Quote Post

Why won't they release this to the general market?

And more specifically, why won't the NZX forward it through to me when requested?

Up 6% today alone and about 100% off its lows. Very interesting given the RBC connection since they are going up exponentially at the moment. RBC pulled the same trick too with its PR.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jun 5 2009, 12:20 PM
  Quote Post

The hunt for a new CEO who after seven years in the US and in the middle of a school year is suddenly all concerned about getting back to NZ for his family, indicates to me that whatever they (RBC&TEN) have been working on, is about to come to fruition.

Gotta be good buying at these levels.

Especially since US housing stats are beginning to turn upwards. Looks like the big chill is gonna be over very soon.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Feb 3 2009, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

Company:
TENON LIMITED

Code:
TEN

Website
http://www.tenon.co.nz/

Lizard
post Posted: Dec 5 2008, 04:31 AM
  Quote Post

Tenon agm presentations now available on their website for those who want to beat the NZX.

Forecasting Dec 09 EBITDA of $US6m - down a further $US1m on June 08 half year. Debt aiming for under $US45m by end of June 09 - assumedly achieved by positive cashflow through a combination of lower capex than depreciation and the use of the Bank of America receivables funding arrangement.

Forex hedging seems to be keeping much of the NZD:USD forex positives at bay until first quarter of calendar 09.

Tenon competition suffering badly and TEN wants to be able to pick up cheap acquisitions near the low.

Lizard
post Posted: Oct 6 2008, 07:16 PM
  Quote Post

Caution! The break down in TEN's share price today could only be viewed as disturbing. When a share this cheap starts getting suddenly cheaper, it generally only means one thing - and it is quite imaginable that the pressure on TEN is about to c

Lizard
post Posted: Sep 12 2008, 06:25 AM
  Quote Post

Continuing my services to the wide pool of readers on this forum (i.e. myself) here are the links to the full HY Result Overview (including t

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

Lizard
post Posted: Aug 27 2008, 01:31 PM
  Quote Post

Well FY is out and slightly better than I'd expected after last update, with NPAT $US3m and EBITDA of $NZ16m. Best part is that another $6m of debt was paid down in second half, so they are still managing to be cash-generative. In fac

Lizard
post Posted: Aug 21 2008, 07:31 PM
  Quote Post

Happy to report that the web-site is now back on line again...

Lizard
post Posted: Aug 20 2008, 05:28 AM
  Quote Post

Am slightly concerned to note that TEN's web-site has been off-line for some days (at least).

This also highlights an issue (to me) of companies offering electronic access to financial reports when the actual availability of those reports

Lizard
post Posted: Jun 16 2008, 01:46 PM
  Quote Post

Not enough volume to get too excited about the chart, but Momentum (20) has been throwing out a buy signal for a couple of weeks. Fundamentally, I think todays profit forecasts signals a reduction in risk for FY result. Right now, it is probably largely a USD exchange rate play - and opinions vary as to where that is headed. But with $US750kpa additional earnings for each cent fall in the NZD, there could be a rapid move in earnings projections off the current low base.

Today's announcement suggests earnings will be positive for the second half and full year. I think there's a good chance that post result, analysts will be looking at a PEG well below 1 and therefore of interest.

Liquidity makes this a risk, but I think it's now worth buying a small parcel (currently 90cps).

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING