Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

TPW, TEMPLE & WEBSTER GROUP LTD
nipper
post Posted: Oct 25 2019, 06:01 PM
  Quote Post

...online retailer of furniture and homewares Temple & Webster (ASX: TPW).... runs an innovative drop-shipping model, where products are sent directly to customers by suppliers, enabling a larger product range, faster delivery times and reducing the need to hold inventory.

TPW released a positive trading update at its annual general meeting on Wednesday, highlighting an acceleration in revenue growth to 45.0% year-on-year, as well as a steady contribution to margin and the reinvestment of its operating leverage into growth initiatives.

We first bought TPW in response to the shift from offline to online retail and we see the potential for it to replicate the success that furniture retailer Wayfair (NYSE: W) has delivered in the United States. We believe TPW will continue to gain market share in its categories by outperforming its brick and mortar peers in the online channels, underpinning the growth of its business. Shares in TPW increased 4.1% this week.
WAM funds

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

macduffy
post Posted: Jul 6 2016, 06:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: salts's post @ Feb 25 2016, 01:07 PM

Confusion between Trustpower - TPW on the NZX - and an entirely different TPW on the ASX. The former traded today at $7.74 and has a low for the last 12 months of around $7.20.

salts
post Posted: Feb 25 2016, 01:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareScene.com's post @ Feb 3 2009, 10:00 AM

hammered today, little overdone maybe? 105 million shares odd @ $0.21 is market cap $22m and company has $27m cash and no debt.

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Feb 3 2009, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

Company:
TRUSTPOWER LIMITED

Code:
TPW

Website
http://www.trustpower.co.nz/

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING