Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

20 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

BOL, BOOM LOGISTICS LIMITED
arty
post Posted: Jan 23 2012, 01:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: daggie's post @ May 19 2011, 11:49 AM

Back on long-term support - or so it seems?

Attached Image

There has been a substantial contract from BHP - maybe that put a floor in. As it showed in the daily chart, I took a small position.
Volume could be better, but we're still in holiday mood.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

daggie
post Posted: May 19 2011, 11:49 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 19 2011, 10:54 AM

Many, many thanks Arty. You are very kind. Now, I have another" lovely dog" to ask about, if you wouldn't mind. The name is COF. I will also post under COF hoping that you will look at COF or BOL again.

arty
post Posted: May 19 2011, 10:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: daggie's post @ May 19 2011, 09:51 AM

It's a pleasure, Daggie smile.gif
(providing a chart, that is. not the way the chart has been looking since I last put one up sad.gif )
Mista took his medicine just like I did.

The last two candles, however, seem to form a Tweezer Bottom, which often promises some upside. And true to form, today's candle appears to confirm that a bottom has been reached and recovery could be underway. Early days yet, and the volume isn't quite there yet. But overall BOL could find a place again in my watchlist. (Not holding any position yet.)

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

daggie
post Posted: May 19 2011, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mistagear's post @ Nov 11 2010, 03:44 PM

Would anybody who is familiar with BOL care to comment on the current sp, company outlook, etc. Arty would you kindly have a look at your chart, please? It would be helpful. Thanks.

mistagear
post Posted: Nov 11 2010, 03:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 8 2010, 01:33 PM

Howdy,

Took a position at close on 8th @ 45c, thought as you that it would be logical to boom

Entry 45c . Cause it looked bottomed near my expected level
Stop 43c Below the entry days low, if broken small loss
Target 49.5c. Cause its a thing I do with a Chocolate Wheel and a blindfold
Risk/Reward 2c/4c

Moved stop to 44.5 yesterday when price reversed on 50% higher volume than the up day prior.
Took 1/2c loss today and note volume increasing.
Downside expectation 41.5c so will see what it looks like if/when it gets there.

Cheers, M

--------------------
------------------------
[url="http://xgamesbowling.com"]X Games Bowling[/url]
Bear Cottage is the first children's hospice in NSW.

It is a place where children with terminal illnesses and their families can stay from time to time and receive rest and medical care in a home-like environment.

Please support >>> Bear Cottage for Kids,
An initiative of the Children's Hospital at Westmead NSW
http://www.bearcottage.chw.edu.au/

www.xgamesbowling.com

arty
post Posted: Nov 8 2010, 01:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mistagear's post @ Oct 27 2010, 11:13 AM

You were right again, Mista smile.gif

Now, if today's candle were to complete a piercing pattern - better still an engulfing candle - we could be back in business.

Attached Image

--------------------

greg62
post Posted: Oct 27 2010, 11:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Oct 27 2010, 11:06 AM

Yes arty, once again I concur.

Excellent answers to the silly questions though. graduated.gif

Regards

G62

mistagear
post Posted: Oct 27 2010, 11:13 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Oct 27 2010, 11:06 AM

Howdy,

Pullback to 46c likely IMHO

--------------------
------------------------
[url="http://xgamesbowling.com"]X Games Bowling[/url]
Bear Cottage is the first children's hospice in NSW.

It is a place where children with terminal illnesses and their families can stay from time to time and receive rest and medical care in a home-like environment.

Please support >>> Bear Cottage for Kids,
An initiative of the Children's Hospital at Westmead NSW
http://www.bearcottage.chw.edu.au/

www.xgamesbowling.com

arty
post Posted: Oct 27 2010, 11:06 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: greg62's post @ Oct 27 2010, 10:59 AM

... and then, the ASX has to spoil it all with a speeding ticket. grrr.gif
Lipopygian chair warmers! They should first have a read of recent announcements before asking silly questions angry.gif

Attached Image

--------------------

greg62
post Posted: Oct 27 2010, 10:59 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Oct 25 2010, 09:53 AM

Hi arty,

My NO MOVEMENT comment seems a little bit dated at this point in time.

The market seems to have needed the weekend after the annoucement to digest the good news.

Buying on the dips sounds like a good idea.

Regards,

G62

Said 'Thanks' for this post: arty  

20 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING