Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4832 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Zodiac1
post Posted: Today, 01:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: xray's post @ Dec 5 2019, 02:52 PM

I realize you were probably talking AUD but I'm always thinking in USD. 50 USD, now, would be very difficult for me to turn down. I may be leaving another 50+ USD on the bone, given enough time, but there are no guarantees and I ain't getting any younger so.... Sold a little post-approval, ok not the price I really wanted, but hard to be disappointed with 2300% return. Will pay off mortgage. Remaining 9/10 will be held, pretty sure I will be happy with whatever I get out of this in the end.

--------------------
Don't bite the hand that feeds.

macgyver
post Posted: Today, 12:33 PM
  Quote Post

Some folks, me included, thought Clinuvel have been a bit light on detail about DNA repair, but it appears they are stitching things up behind the scenes. The two patents awarded recently points to a grand plan coming together. Very exciting.

waz
post Posted: Today, 10:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sharelooker's post @ Today, 12:04 AM

The real question is what haven't they covered by this patent. Probably CUV held off finalising this patent until FDA approval. Relates to the afamelanotide compound for application to multiple conditions (including vitiligo, and specifically DNA-repair particularly to skin) and multiple forms of delivery (including mucosal). European patent granted Nov 2019. Great read - particularly pages 9-12.

In another aspect, composition has systemic efficacy which requires the compound migrate transdermally (through the skin) into the blood stream resulting in systemic exposure to the compound and is thus
administered transdermally. Other preferred administration routes that may achieve systemic exposure to the compounds are subcutaneous ("under the skin") and intramuscular ("in the muscle").

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Text_intended_for_grant__clean_copy_.pdf ( 793.18K ) Number of downloads: 13

Said 'Thanks' for this post: scipio79  Farleap11  

seeva222
post Posted: Today, 05:38 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sharelooker's post @ Today, 12:04 AM

I’m going to guess these patents have taken some time away from the team, no?

sharelooker
post Posted: Today, 12:04 AM
  Quote Post

Another Vallauris patent was greenlighted last week

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/de/deta...-K3U7MV-09510-1

Said 'Thanks' for this post: odi01  mrdax  Justinian  investek  Alaaf  royco  NewToCli  xlnja  the near future  seeva222  Billy Boots  schaumelk  Clinhope  waz  scipio79  Farleap11  johnnytech  

Clinhope
post Posted: Yesterday, 12:28 PM
  Quote Post

I mean to a point how much can we expect them to have ready to go. I think the general consensus here was that the FDA approval was both the event horizon and the river dam. There would only ever be a certain amount of pre-approval work that they could do. Majority of the time involved would be for getting approval and the rest would be planning the work to be done. And now post approval it is the time to actually implement that plan.

Give them a little bit more time yet before we throw the baby out with the bath water. 2020 is our year.

--------------------
Member of the “ALL-IN” club 2018.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xlnja  oystercatcher  Justinian  Alaaf  endymion96  blackm3  scipio79  odi01  

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

polyphemus
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:47 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bretto32's post @ Yesterday, 11:11 AM

I expect they are currently working on Vitligo next steps pushing on from the phase 2 trials;
“The next step will be to define the future label of SCENESSE® in vitiligo patients. It is imaginable that patients who have lost more than 10% of body surface area pigmentation would be eligible to receive the treatment. Vice versa, it is obvious that a patient who has less than 2% body surface area loss of pigmentation may not opt to receive a systemic injection of afamelanotide, but perhaps would use a topical formulation. Clearly, we are positioning ourselves at the forefront of vitiligo treatment and are developing a number of scientific tools to accompany the technological innovation we wish to introduce,”

Although the Phase 2 has finished the little bar has not moved to the end yet.
Attached Image

Said 'Thanks' for this post: royco  johnnytech  

Johnny H
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bretto32's post @ Yesterday, 11:09 AM

McLiesh.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Clinuvel until my bowels release for the last time.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: polyphemus  

Johnny H
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:26 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Yesterday, 10:41 AM

It's a definite possibility, but I certainly hope not. I would be very disappointed to find out that Clinuvel is wasting time and manpower on something like this when there are more important matters to attend to.

--------------------
Clinuvel until my bowels release for the last time.

bretto32
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Yesterday, 10:57 AM

Also Id prefer they were receiving these bonuses rather than them losing cause it would mean they are actually doing something?!?! At the moment it seems like they are treading water waiting for something to swallow them. If they arent then what are they actually doing...

4832 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING