Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4867 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Dr Wally
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 10:44 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Johnny H's post @ Nov 12 2019, 09:40 AM

It’s totally different then, sweet! That’s great news!

What chance would there be of this new drug being anywhere near as safe as Scenesse? Thats one of the beautiful things about this drug. It gave me supreme confidence over the years when the dark clouds of doubt would periodically form that must have caused a great deal of anxiety in many investors.
—-

Funny, last night on (Australian TV) A current affair- MT2 (barbie drug) and how it will never be acceptable to the TGA because of the multitude of health concerns. Dramatic background music and anonymous users that “ were really sick with an upset tummy” and worse reports of kidney failure. Idiots! 🤣🤣

Bremelanotide - FDA approved. Afamelanotide- FDA approved and will be TGA approved very soon. Yes I realise they are slightly different to MT2.😑

--------------------
“” The discovery of the endogenous melanocortin agonists in the 1950s have resulted in sixty years of melanocortin ligand research.””

The never ending quest to have Afamelanotide (peptide) accepted for its potent ability to stimulate a natural photoprotective,cancer preventative, therapeutic “tan” was accomplished in 2019.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: blackm3  

xlnja
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 10:38 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: endymion96's post @ Nov 12 2019, 09:51 AM

All the more reason PW needs to get f!@#ing moving on U.S. sales. We all haven't waited this many years for FDA approval to see our investment evaporate from real competition.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Johnny H  endymion96  

macgyver
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 10:15 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Nov 12 2019, 10:05 AM

Mitsubishi Tanabe. It’s the new FDA... graduated.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Dr Wally  

Dr Wally
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 10:05 AM
  Quote Post

Ok then. Please don’t take this next comment the wrong way but let’s hope it’s not that effective but even if it is that is has safety concerns. We already have a long term proven super safe and incredibly effective way of stimulating EUMelanin thank you very much! 😑

A pill is obviously less invasive but you can’t afford to get your dosing wrong ( accidentally missing a dose here and there) and this is where the implant is obviously superior. A set and forget way of delivering Scenesse which is a fool proof method needed for such a serious disease.

Long bumpy road ahead for you guys. Why even bother Mitsubishi? Scenesse is even better then safe! F off! 🤣🤣

--------------------
“” The discovery of the endogenous melanocortin agonists in the 1950s have resulted in sixty years of melanocortin ligand research.””

The never ending quest to have Afamelanotide (peptide) accepted for its potent ability to stimulate a natural photoprotective,cancer preventative, therapeutic “tan” was accomplished in 2019.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: LevelHeaded2000  G dawg Delaney  Texas T  

endymion96
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Johnny H's post @ Nov 12 2019, 09:40 AM

No patent issues since it is not a peptide and has a different form of delivery to boot.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Dr Wally  Johnny H  xlnja  G dawg Delaney  

Johnny H
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 09:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Nov 12 2019, 09:35 AM

MT-7117 is an MC1R receptor agonist but not a melanocortin analog. It's a substituted pyrrolidine that is alleged to be orally active. Same mechanism of action: production of eumelanin for photoprotection.

--------------------
Clinuvel until my bowels release for the last time.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: endymion96  xlnja  Dr Wally  

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

Dr Wally
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 09:35 AM
  Quote Post

MT-7117 WTF is this? Melanocortin? Surely not? It doesn’t provide photo protection for EPP patients via the stimulation of EUMelanin? IP issues for them if it did.

Information is pretty thin but I’m struggling to see why it would be a problem for Clinuvel considering the wider use of Scenesse outside of EPP is where the real money is going to be made in a few short years.

--------------------

johnnytech
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 08:32 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Johnny H's post @ Nov 12 2019, 04:31 AM

I called Broadridge. After 8 different 800 numbers and 3 different transfers, I finally got somebody who deals with proxy votes. He looked up Clinuvel in his system and said they do not deal with proxy votes for Clinuvel. He could not help with guidance on how to find the right intermediary proxy company either.

This is the number if somebody else wants to give it a go.

866-232-3037 general proxy.

I have shares at Wells Fargo, Ameritrade, and Fidelity. I haven't got any push notifications yet. But I'll reach out tomorrow and pull.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Johnny H  investek  

hibchibbler
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 08:07 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Johnny H's post @ Nov 12 2019, 04:31 AM

That's a good game..

LevelHeaded2000
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 07:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: endymion96's post @ Nov 12 2019, 06:18 AM

For sure, it is worth watching as I stated, but right now there is a long chain of IFs that require it to affect our investment in a non-speculative way. It needs to prove safety over a period, effectiveness, and commercially viable. The company developing could shelf it and we don't hear about it for the next 10 years. Especially considering it is a pill it could cause elevated liver risks, which is especially risky in EPP where patients have toxicity of the liver. It could prove not very effective or to have a worse safety profile. Even if it is effective it may not be approved because regulatory agencies tend not to approve drugs that are equally as effective, but less safe as existing treatments. That would only put patients at unnecessary risk.

My point is simply everything is evolving. This drug is on step A. It might make it to the finish line of step Z, but a lot of drugs disappear on their way to step Z. If later trials of this drug prove less safe or have some other undesireable characteristics, then I imagine they will try to buy Clinuvel. Keep an eye on it, but don't lose sleep yet is my opinion. Until then, let's hope we get some good news at the AGM.

4867 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING