Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4843 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
arjen70
post Posted: Oct 15 2019, 07:41 PM
  Quote Post

Fantastic result last week , stock price dropped some since last week , from now it,s waiitng on more news and expectations of the future of CUV and ofcourse the outroll of EPP in USA , I read that CUV has 7 years of market exclusivity.

Is there any more news regarding the Patents of Brain diseases , such as MS , DEMENTIA , ALS

NewToCli
post Posted: Oct 15 2019, 07:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LevelHeaded2000's post @ Oct 15 2019, 05:12 PM

The shortage in Europe are available treatment centers and willing hospitals to administer the drug. That won’t change just because the reimbursement is easier.. look at Germany.. still max half of patients are treated, while the product is available since 3 years...

Just don’t forget how much profits are already priced in with 45 aud / share and when Cuv would be able to deliver on it?! All comes down how long you want to keep the shares.. another 5-10 years... buy more now... tired of locked up money, cash out enjoy life

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Farleap11  

PortugueseMan
post Posted: Oct 15 2019, 06:42 PM
  Quote Post

I bought 2602 shares after FDA approval, taking advantage of the sp drop, and I still have two pending orders to buy another thousand.

I have such confidence in this company and I am so sure that we are only at the beginning of an amazing and historical adventure that I will even make my own company a shareholder of Clinuvel. I just got a LEI code through Bloomberg (mandatory in the EU for companies that want to trade) and I'm now waiting for my bank's green light to start buying.

I don't care about shorters. In fact, I thank them for offering me the possibility to buy more shares at reduced prices. rolleyes.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: IntiRaymi  macgyver  xray  johnnytech  gerritbakker57  Kalaz  Doogieson  

macgyver
post Posted: Oct 15 2019, 06:34 PM
  Quote Post

Your explanation of the circumstances is completely logical and for the most part I agree with it. However, this company’s sp has been easily manipulated from the early days and I don’t see that changing much until, as Verhaven put it, the pudding runs out. When is that? Not for a while yet. Solid revenues is perhaps the only thing which will negate shorting influence and that will take some time to occur. If it happens within 18 months, I’d consider it good fortune and hopefully results in a squeeze with the sp having met its inflection point if not already.

Pleased to see Desiree Lyons recognised in the letter from the Chair.

When is Tom Petrosky going to have a shave? The Ernest Hemingway of Commsec🤣

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Verharven  

IntiRaymi
post Posted: Oct 15 2019, 05:26 PM
  Quote Post

Indeed. And I keep buying more with whatever spare cash I have to invest. The money from the shares I sold at near 45 is just going straight back in at these knockdown prices

LevelHeaded2000
post Posted: Oct 15 2019, 05:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Billy Boots's post @ Oct 15 2019, 03:20 PM

I know you are frustrated, but calm down and seek inner peace. If you are invested in this stock for the next year+, then there is no worries. I know in your case you are an older gentleman and want to pass the share winnings to your kids. You own quite a bit of shares. You can just pass the shares themselves to your kids instead of selling. That may give you some peace of mind.

Clinuvel is a solid company. Shorters have ZERO impact on the operations of a company. The only ones shorters impact are people who wanted to sell in the short-term as they will get lower prices. No big deal. Anyone holding long is not impacted other than the self-inflicted anxiety they create for themselves.

Here are some facts:
  1. Clinuvel is operationally efficient, zero debt, low overhead, etc
  2. Clinuvel had a horrible European rollout. This was mostly caused by poor efficacy of their phase 3 trial. This problem has gone away with the new phase IV trial that shows 6 hours benefit versus 0.75 placebo. So, expect European rollout to accelerate, which means the already hefty revenue in Europe will likely double in the next 18 months.
  3. The issues that affected the European rollout won't affect the US rollout. A) US already has updated efficacy information B) Many US insurers are already familiar and are already reimbursing the drug C) The company has experience with rollouts, developing treatment centers, etc D) Much fewer patients need to be educated. The patients already heard about the drug the last 5 years. They are already asking their doctor.
  4. Clinuvel will likely be doing more promotion as a company to broaden it's investor base.

Many people on this board have anxiety because they see a long-road ahead that they are basing on the european rollout. I do not expect a repeat of the EU rollout for the reasons mentioned. In the next year the company will be growing it's revenues and income substantially. We will have more information on Vitiligo which should expand the future revenue growth investors calculate in their models and thus the PE expands.

Why is share price decreasing after the HUGE runup?
It's easy. A lot of people are fatigued holders. They are miscalculating how quickly the company can ramp-up and thus they took profits. You saw many people on this forum itself announce to profit-taking. That's okay. That is the life-cycle of an investor. However, they sell those shares to new, energetic investors that have higher cost-basis and full patience. The runup / FDA approval was an event for many people that triggered them to finally sell.

Once their selling is exhausted, then we will have new long-term holders that are prepared for the next 5 years. The unusual supply of shares in a short time period the FDA event caused will dry up and shares will be scarce again. Price will go up at that point.

Don't worry about these day-to-day stock price movements. Worry about where the price will be in 1 year, 2 year, 5 year from now. And, I can unequivocally say the price will be much higher at these points in time.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

xray
post Posted: Oct 15 2019, 04:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bretto32's post @ Oct 15 2019, 04:11 PM

Or just buy more....
I think Walnut is running a 64mg implant in each butt cheek.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Verharven  royco  garthyd  bretto32  Kalaz  

FarmaZutical
post Posted: Oct 15 2019, 04:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Verharven's post @ Oct 15 2019, 01:45 PM

Thanks for sharing. A few points from PW that I note:

- Photo protection for the general population. EPP is only a proof of concept.

- 4500 EPP patients in Europe and the same in the US.

- Slow growth in Europe but a lot more to come

PW is eloquent and sharp. But the big question is, does he
use the implant or one of the new lotions? His tan is amazing.
Scenesse doesn’t affect grey hair, though. Our CEO does
look older.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Kalaz  

Dr Wally
post Posted: Oct 15 2019, 04:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Verharven's post @ Oct 15 2019, 01:45 PM

There’s absolutely no reason to stay out of the spotlight now that we have the FDAs validating tick of approval for Scenesse.

There was a legitimate reason for doing so before when “tanning” (photo protection) of the skin was completely misunderstood and stigmatised but it’s 2019 now not 2004. 😎

--------------------
The never ending quest to have Afamelanotide (peptide) accepted for its potent ability to stimulate a natural photoprotective,cancer preventative, therapeutic “tan” was accomplished in 2019.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Billy Boots  

bretto32
post Posted: Oct 15 2019, 04:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Billy Boots's post @ Oct 15 2019, 03:20 PM

How would the company go belly up? While the shareprice is a reflection of a successful company, how do you come to the conclusion that it could anyway bankrupt it? Shorters can drive a price down but they cannot influence how succesful a company is.

Money in the bank will drive them away, so let's start making 100s of millions and eventually billions and the shareprice will reflect it. Until then unless youre planning to sell just laugh at the games.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: qpr  garthyd  PortugueseMan  Farleap11  Kalaz  Billy Boots  

4843 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING