Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

67 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 64 65 66 67   

Reply to this topic

THX, THUNDELARRA LIMITED
JustinS007
post Posted: Nov 9 2004, 05:04 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: kelder2001 on Monday 08/11/04 08:55pm

Thanks Kelder. I'll check out Stockhouse. I wish those guys would come here though, I get sick of switching between sites while tracking individual stocks. THX is one of the last that I have to go elsewhere for.

I'm interested in the new float (UKD) and whether these is any value in it. I'm notoriously bad at picking those that will do well and hence buy those that dive (RMS) and miss out on those that soar (DPL).

If you have an opinion about United Kimberley Diamonds, then let me know quick!

J.

kelder2001
post Posted: Nov 8 2004, 07:55 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: JustinS007 on Sunday 07/11/04 08:36am

G'Day Justin. I've been a shareholder from the early days also when it was only listed in
Canada. i've seen the ups & lows and still continue to hold. I agree there is plenty of upside
on this one but a bit more info wouldn't hurt. There are some good reports on stockhouse
if your interested.

Regards

Kelder.

JustinS007
post Posted: Nov 7 2004, 08:36 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: kelder2001 on Wednesday 27/10/04 08:39pm

Hi kelder2001. I don't have any new information of sorts, but am at a loss to understand the descending sp atm. I have held this stock since 16c a few years ago and understand from their reports and comparison with others that they have a whole lot of nickel in the ground. Extraction costs shouldn't be that high either and they are reasonably placed to existing infrastructure. Nickel is going up, this company keeps reporting better news imo and yet the sp drops. Either I have it wrong or we just aren't following a sexy stock. Looking that number of posts on this site, perhaps it just isn't on the radar.

If anyone out there has a brief summary of the tribulations of this company I would be grateful to hear it, as I believe that there is only upside here.

J.

kelder2001
post Posted: Oct 27 2004, 07:39 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: topic-starter on Monday 31/05/04 03:25pm

Has anyone heard any news about this company..Annoucements seem few and far between. I'm led to believe Copernicus North has got the goods but Sally Malay seem
reticent to pass on the results to the public.

Regards

Kelder

topic-starter
post Posted: May 31 2004, 03:25 PM
  Quote Post

THUNDELARRA EXPLORATION LIMITED

67 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 64 65 66 67

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING