Registered Members Login:
   
Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4443 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    
 
  
Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
BIG BLUE NATION
post Posted: Yesterday, 01:47 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 76
Thanks: 108


In Reply To: xray's post @ May 24 2019, 06:07 PM

My guesstamation is based of USA

I’m thinking a probability of 85-90% FDA approval on or around July 8........ could get a decision in June

With a approval I see USA around the $40 mark ............... and the opening to the clinuvel flood gates being released

PW mentioned a year or two ago that Clinuvel would be on the map in 2020 ..... saying that that is the year we would
make our mark ....... and it will pay off In the end ........ that time is coming and right around the corner. .

I can see us up to $200 a share USA in 3-5 years with approval .

No approval ......... ohhhhhhhh the pain ...... can’t even think about that .

Depending on the reason .......I could see a 6 months to 2-3 year delay ......... 6 months for possible marketing
or label issues.......... 2-3 years worst case scenario for more trials......... which I just can’t see happening with all the EMA
data.

Full steam ahead........ approval is on the horizon........ it’s been long enough ....... the people with EPP in the USA have suffered
needlessly long enough ...... we as investors have waited long enough ........LETS GET IT ON

GLTA



--------------------
[color="#0000ff"]BBN[/color]

Said 'Thanks' for this post: waz  Dr Wally  NewToCli  Farleap11  oystercatcher  Kalaz  odi01  gerritbakker57  Billy Boots  
 
epimatic
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:58 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 38
Thanks: 38


Greetings all

I'm a surfer from the Northern Beaches of Australia and grew up swimming and surfing by the Ocean & Sun which was my playground. It was a wonderful way to grow but boy o boy did my skin take a beating in that harsh Australian sun. Sun protection was just becoming a thing with the old slip,slop slap TV commercials I'm sure many would remember. I was never a big fan of sunscreen as I was dubious to what they may contain. I have been told I am just above Fitzpatrick Type II skin type (I have Irish heritage) and i would probably burn just as much as your average redhead. I have managed to stay out of sun more through my 30's & 40's mainly just because of my office work and have made better choices to remain less exposed. Since I have had a couple of superficial skin cancers removed from forehead.

Now I am fast approaching my fifties and about to embark on a very long around the world yacht voyage which will reignite my close relationship with old friend....that big fiery ball in the sky. Now I have to apologize as I don't follow this company much anymore and I'm wondering where they are at with products for people like me? I think there is a few of us. Kind of blows here I am 25 years latter and I'm still relegated to use sunscreen. I have heard and seen a lot of bad things in the press recently about sunscreens and I'm probably more concerned about using them now more than ever.

Thanks for any responses.


Said 'Thanks' for this post: NewToCli  Dr Wally  
 
NewToCli
post Posted: Yesterday, 06:42 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 589
Thanks: 1097


In Reply To: Verharven's post @ Yesterday, 05:30 AM

In an efficient market the aud shouldn’t be any problem as Cuv runs based on EUR revenues.. worse aud -> more revenues in AUD -> stock price adjusts (increase in AUD when aud currency fallls)... theoretically


Said 'Thanks' for this post: Verharven  mrdax  blackm3  royco  
 
Verharven
post Posted: Yesterday, 05:30 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 673
Thanks: 1662


In Reply To: seeva222's post @ May 24 2019, 11:33 PM

You can probably take all price mentions here to be AUD considering this is an Australian-based discussion board discussing an Australian-based company and where the German and US bourses follow the ASX price leads. Agree though, the falling Aussie dollar has not been kind to our overseas investor friends!


Said 'Thanks' for this post: blackm3  HoustonTX  
 
marmas
post Posted: May 24 2019, 11:35 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 47
Thanks: 26


In Reply To: Zodiac1's post @ May 24 2019, 09:10 PM

Indeed....there's 30% upside if 1:1 USD to AUD sitting on table. AUD keeps dragging downwards with no stable floor in sight. Was not long ago when it was 85cents on dollar.



--------------------
Hopefully nervous

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Zodiac1  royco  
 
seeva222
post Posted: May 24 2019, 11:33 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 1,242
Thanks: 1288


In Reply To: Zodiac1's post @ May 24 2019, 09:10 PM

AUD. At least mine was.


Said 'Thanks' for this post: Zodiac1  
 


Zodiac1
post Posted: May 24 2019, 09:10 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 71
Thanks: 89


In Reply To: seeva222's post @ May 24 2019, 12:54 PM

Are all these predictions in AUD or USD? Big difference. AUD is weak. angry.gif

 
Verharven
post Posted: May 24 2019, 08:05 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 673
Thanks: 1662


Hey gang, James is back and guess what he's saying about CUV? His last sentence implies though that he thought they weren't overvalued in the past (like when he started calling them expensive when they were $24 in mid Feb) 😂

https://www.fool.com.au/2019/05/24/is-it-to...ing-asx-shares/


Is it too late to buy Telstra and these high-flying ASX shares?


The CLINUVEL Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASX: CUV) share price reached an all-time high of $32.22 on Thursday. The biopharmaceutical company’s shares have rallied significantly higher over the last 12 months thanks to the success of its SCENESSE product. SCENESSE is a first-line pharmaceutical product aimed at treating patients with the rare genetic disorder erythropoietic protoporphyria (EPP). In the March quarter the company reported cash receipts of $5.9 million, up 126% on the previous quarter and 70% on the prior corresponding period. This strong growth could be given a big boost in the near term if the U.S. FDA approves it for sale in the United States at its upcoming Priority Review. Whilst I think CLINUVEL is an exciting company, I feel its valuation is a little stretched now.


Said 'Thanks' for this post: PunkassDerm  macgyver  
 
TheG1000
post Posted: May 24 2019, 06:25 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 19
Thanks: 81


In Reply To: seeva222's post @ May 24 2019, 12:54 PM

I'm working off $46/$17, with a non-crl delay for "unexplained Clinuvel reasons" price of $27


Said 'Thanks' for this post: xray  
 
xray
post Posted: May 24 2019, 06:07 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 369
Thanks: 621


In Reply To: xray's post @ May 24 2019, 05:55 PM

SP used in my calcs*
$38 a week before approval
$48 11am on day of (if) positive FDA descision.
$18 CRL

*Have had a few vinos (just for the anti-oxidants)

 
 


4443 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic


You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.


TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING