Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

89 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

COVID-19, Pandemic
early birds
post Posted: Jul 27 2021, 08:09 PM
  Quote Post

https://www.afr.com/policy/health-and-educa...20210727-p58dbv

Sydney lockdown to be extended by a month

Construction is expected to be allowed to resume from Saturday and new ‘singles bubbles’ could be introduced for people who live alone.

=====================

another month, oh well!!

early birds
post Posted: Jul 24 2021, 12:16 PM
  Quote Post

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/a-...-nsw/ar-AAMu32w

There have been 163 new locally acquired cases of COVID-19 in NSW in the last day, a major spike since yesterday and a new daily record.

Of those, 66 were household contacts and 45 were infectious in the community.

There were more than 93,000 test results received, another record.

==================

can you guys hear the army steps??? i do!!

early birds
post Posted: Jul 24 2021, 10:11 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/sydney/they-...inks/ar-AAMu32w

"They have got to find those links causing the transmission to spread across households and between households," Dr Bennett told Today.

"So, once they can close those down, you can actually break one transmission link, you can actually see 20 less cases the next week."

===========================
bit of more death from the virus will do the job i reckon!!! lmaosmiley.gif [ that will scared those outlaw peoples to obey the lockdown laws]

==================
After National Cabinet on Friday, Prime Minister Scott Morrison said NSW would not be getting any extra supply of the Pfizer vaccine to curb its outbreak, but second doses may be delayed so more people can get their first jab.

People should now wait six weeks, rather than three.

===================

nipper
post Posted: Jul 24 2021, 09:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: henrietta's post @ Jul 24 2021, 08:00 AM

sounds good. Me too. Partner had dull headache for a while.
No need to buy a lottery ticket smile.gif

you can bring forward to 8 weeks for the 2nd. Optimal is 12 but 8 is good. Main thing is some immunity.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

henrietta
post Posted: Jul 24 2021, 08:00 AM
  Quote Post

Finally decided to go the AZ route yesterday. The doc reckons it's a pretty safe choice, with some unknowns about the Pfizer . Just phoned my local clinic and they said can you be here in 10 minutes?
All done in half an hour, no pain, no symptoms, no sore arm even.
Go back in three months for the second one.

Cheers
J

--------------------
"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits." Satchel Paige

"No road is long with good company." Traditional

nipper
post Posted: Jul 22 2021, 04:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Jul 22 2021, 04:03 PM

COVID vaccine plans tweaked around the world in attempt to boost effectiveness against Delta variant

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-22/coun...fizer/100307864

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

early birds
post Posted: Jul 22 2021, 04:03 PM
  Quote Post

https://au.yahoo.com/news/man-44-and-woman-...-042234900.html

The Therapeutic Goods Administration says it was notified this week the 48-year-old woman suffered confirmed thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) and died after receiving her first dose.

A 44-year-old man from Tasmania suffered the same fate. He is the youngest Australian to die from TTS stemming the AstraZeneca jab.

"We extend our sincere condolences to their families and loved ones," the national medicines regulator wrote in its weekly safety report on Thursday.

=============================

another two bites the dust!! come on AZ.!!! weirdsmiley.gif

early birds
post Posted: Jul 22 2021, 11:59 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.afr.com/politics/federal/south-...20210722-p58bu3

Fact daily case numbers aren’t in 1000s should be a ‘comfort’: Berejiklian
Finbar O'Mallon

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian points to overseas where countries are seeing thousands and thousands of daily cases.

She says that’s what the current lockdown was brought in to prevent.NSW recorded 124 new local cases today.

“I don’t like that number but the fact that it’s not thousands should give us a degree of comfort because that’s what it would have been,” Ms Berejiklian says.

“We will never know the alternate number.“What we do know is that we have prevented thousands and thousands of people getting the virus.”

=======================

so, we should be happy that the case number is 124 not in thousands . WTF weirdsmiley.gif
the fact is most of peoples living in fears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because of NSW Govt's " live with covid".......
if they locked down one week earlier, we might be able to get out of it by end of this month...... sadsmiley02.gif

plastic
post Posted: Jul 11 2021, 07:50 AM
  Quote Post

Sounds kind of similar to a cold.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/people-w...was%20published.

People who have contracted COVID-19 and recovered should know that the risk for re-infection is very low, a doctor said after a study he worked on was published.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jul 10 2021, 08:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Jul 10 2021, 04:19 PM

It can kill you. Especially if you have a underlying condition.

As can the vaccine.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

89 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING