Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

5130 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
macgyver
post Posted: Jan 1 2020, 08:45 PM
  Quote Post

And so it begins (endgame?). Palau becomes first nation to ban ‘toxic’ suncream.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Kalaz  

seeva222
post Posted: Dec 31 2019, 05:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: PortugueseMan's post @ Dec 31 2019, 07:02 AM

To use recell you have to burn off the top layer of skin with a laser and then “spray on” your skin and let it regenerate.

Incredibly promising for many skin treatments, but a pretty aggressive way to treat Vitiligo. Scenesse for my body and face and avita for my hands is how I’m thinking about it

Said 'Thanks' for this post: oystercatcher  Clinhope  

macgyver
post Posted: Dec 31 2019, 04:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: G dawg Delaney's post @ Dec 31 2019, 03:46 PM

I’m feeling weak in most of my joints this festive season. I think we’ll probably be fine too, I’m invested and long so here’s hoping...

G dawg Delaney
post Posted: Dec 31 2019, 03:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Dec 31 2019, 08:18 AM

I believe Clinuvel remains vulnerable.

Would it be possible for you to elaborate on this statement please macgyver? Are you feeling slightly weak in the knees heading into the new year? I reckon we’re going to be fine.

Dr Wally
post Posted: Dec 31 2019, 09:31 AM
  Quote Post

I honestly don’t believe it would be expecting too much to be slightly more than expecting Clinuvel, beginning early on in 2020, to be implementing an education/information/media blitz to enlighten the world about this game changing, completely natural, systemic cancer preventative (true sunscreen) technology.

Things have been deafeningly (for some worryingly) quite since FDA decision but I’m certain there have been some serious changes to the master plan going on behind the scenes that has been behind the silence.

Things will happen fast in 2020. There’s absolutely no reason now for them not too. I believe there’ll be a number of positive surprises that will make up for a lot of lost time also.

I don’t believe (PW) a man in business, that has been able to defeat the most powerful of regulators with this brilliant safe drug, that was held down and out simply because of regulator bias and ignorance after decades of struggle and stress is going to sit back acting all conservative any longer.

We shouldn’t have to channel Nostradamus to realise that 2020 is the year we see this drug get the understanding, respect and investment it truely deserves.

--------------------
Wishing everyone the best of luck through these testing times. Hopefully we’ll all be getting back on track towards the end of this incredible year 2020.

Understand the reality of this unprecedented situation but don’t panic.

2020. Year of the germ!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Billy Boots  rabbitrun  xlnja  G dawg Delaney  royco  scipio79  endymion96  Lisa0825  

macgyver
post Posted: Dec 31 2019, 08:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: PortugueseMan's post @ Dec 31 2019, 07:02 AM

Thanks for this. Thats very good to know their intended market is very limited. Whilst this is reassuring, I believe Clinuvel remains vulnerable. Or at least I'd feel even more assured if Clinuvel sets out to achieve its long overdue promises in 2020. Good luck happy.gif

Featured Stock Stories

PortugueseMan
post Posted: Dec 31 2019, 07:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Dec 30 2019, 01:51 PM

Avita, Tanabe and others yet to materialise are putting the squeeze on Clinuvel.

I respectfully disagree. IMO, Avita is not a Clinuvel's rival. Let's see:

FDA "has approved" Avita's "Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) application to conduct a feasibility study evaluating the safety and effectiveness of the RECELL Autologous Cell Harvesting Device (RECELL® System) for repigmentation of depigmented lesions associated with stable vitiligo."

This kind of vitiligo (the stable one) is somewhat temporary. I know several people whose vitiligo was stable for a few years, but at some point has progressed very quickly. I myself had a fairly stable vitiligo in certain areas of my body; now it is progressing quite intensely in those areas (feet, hands, armpits, neck...). Unfortunately, it is very difficult to have a stable vitiligo for many years. It may happen, but those cases are rare. All vitiligo patients know exactly what I'm talking about.

Unless there is no stress in our lives, or situations that cause us an extreme anxiety/suffering (the illness or death of someone we love, professional uncertainties, concerns about our children, etc etc), it seems to me that it is virtually impossible to have a stable vitiligo in a permanent way. Sooner or later we experience those kind of situations.
In the case of Scenesse, I have never read anywhere that its use would be limited to stable vitiligo. On the other hand, I'm convinced that the limitation to skin types Fitzpatrick IV - VI is strategic: the more obvious and unambiguous the clinical trials results are, the better. And those results are clearly more obvious in Fitzpatrick skin types IV - VI.

So if Avita is just targeting stable vitiligo patients, we are talking of a very small market. And sooner or later, those stable patients will have to resort to Scenesse.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mrdax  oystercatcher  Farleap11  Justinian  macgyver  waz  San Diego  BS45  Dr Wally  impacman  Kalaz  G dawg Delaney  Alaaf  odi01  gerritbakker57  endymion96  

KRD
post Posted: Dec 31 2019, 02:51 AM
  Quote Post

Was hoping to have an end of year update from management. However, historically over the last 4 years CUV has not communicated into the new year until January 15th, January 11th, February 16th and January 20th. Much to be encouraged about heading into 2020 and expecting this to be a break-out year. Another 60% to 100% annual return and I'll be breaking ground on my life-long dream home in the Rockies funded by Clinuvel. Seems crazy for most stocks but not for this one. Best of luck to all.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: BIG BLUE NATION  Alaaf  waz  San Diego  Dr Wally  Billy Boots  Kalaz  G dawg Delaney  endymion96  

PunkassDerm
post Posted: Dec 31 2019, 01:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Dec 31 2019, 12:31 AM

Yes, we've had this conversation. These treatments will work in concert to regiment and hold.

seeva222
post Posted: Dec 31 2019, 12:31 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: impacman's post @ Dec 30 2019, 07:40 AM

Avita will be a complementary treatment.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: odi01  PunkassDerm  Dr Wally  

5130 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING