Registered Members Login:
   
Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4876 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 > »    
 
  
Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Billy Boots
post Posted: Sep 13 2019, 02:32 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 251
Thanks: 205


In Reply To: bretto32's post @ Sep 13 2019, 01:35 PM

OK, this time not a question because now all we shareholders are being affected.My statement is to the one person we have all looked up to over so many years and trusted without question, and it is how far is CLINUVEL going to allow the share price to fall until it releases some of the positive information that it is still hiding from the market and has been doing perhaps over many years! I am positive that there are so many genuine investors out there that feel the same as I do AND WANT TO GET ON WITH OUR BLOODY LIVES. Good luck to us all. thumbdown.gif

 
bretto32
post Posted: Sep 13 2019, 01:35 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 159
Thanks: 149


The only good thing I see about the current share price is that it makes holding through approval day easier. When it was $39 there was so much more to lose. Now at $23 (still can't believe we are back there) there is so much more to gain than lose. Something is going on, scare tactics or whatnot. I just hope when we get approval there is a lot of people caught off guard and we get an explosion in share price.

Good luck everyone and have a good weekend.

 
LJS
post Posted: Sep 13 2019, 12:45 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 139
Thanks: 435


In Reply To: Epidan's post @ Sep 13 2019, 06:21 AM

3 weeks to go. Unfortunately at this point the downside trend seems to continue despite some support to the upside. There should be more support heading towards $20 AUD. If there were any leaks or whispers, I would expect a trend supporting a positive or negative decision. I really don't get anything from the trading at this point to suggest anyone really knows. Until the announcement comes, I believe the movements are a little irrelevant as there will be a big move either way the decision goes (more shorting or short covering). I imagine a positive decision should take the price to new highs. It would be a good time to take some profit on the euphoria but there is all that blue sky to come IMO. The only reason the knock back could come (again IMO) is cost benefit and as with NICE it seems pretty bloody minded and lacking understanding to be telling EPP patients (especially juveniles) to stay in side and wear lots of clothes to treat a long un-diagnosed condition leading to numerous negative life consequences. The upside is that either way it will get there in the end but the time taken is draining on everybody involved with CUV. Fingers and toes crossed GLTA

 
Epidan
post Posted: Sep 13 2019, 06:21 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 34
Thanks: 49


In Reply To: LevelHeaded2000's post @ Sep 13 2019, 12:16 AM

everyone has their own perspectives and finish lines regarding exits.its a question that i have posed a couple of times on here to see what the consensus is.
ive had the privilege of owning mine since 2003 so id expect my view differs from others but it doesnt mean anyone is right or wrong it just is.
While like most here i believe in the company and its potential i also think its prudent to take market conditions into any decisions one might make regarding when to sell.
best of luck to all





Said 'Thanks' for this post: NewToCli  oystercatcher  Farleap11  Billy Boots  
 
NewToCli
post Posted: Sep 13 2019, 06:03 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 754
Thanks: 1428


In Reply To: Johnny H's post @ Sep 13 2019, 04:00 AM

Didn’t Cuv mention in the last news that they also conduct direct distribution in USA? I have no confidence with them for a fast and USA wide roll out ... I would assume everything on hold until approval, then train the docs set up the centers, start negotiations the price etc ... then as long as th e roll out goes no capacity to start further studies etc .. I hope I underestimate them ..

 
macgyver
post Posted: Sep 13 2019, 05:08 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 707
Thanks: 684


In Reply To: Desert Rat's post @ Sep 13 2019, 03:14 AM

Two quarters ago Clinuvel had increased expenses of over $1m (1.3 or 1.8m, I can’t recall exactly). I assumed it was in anticapation of July PDUFA for either rollout or drug stocks. Also a few years ago it was discussed on one of the forums about a company in America that specialises in drug logistics. A comprehensive one stop shop for storing, management, and secure delivery. Given the slow rollout in Europe, I’m hoping Clinuvel has everything in place for expedited delivery.

It should be noted too that Clinuvel has already identified preferred centres from which to administer the drug. Whether agreements are in place is another question.

 

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:


Justinian
post Posted: Sep 13 2019, 05:03 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 294
Thanks: 418


In Reply To: LevelHeaded2000's post @ Sep 13 2019, 02:04 AM

I’d prefer to not use the term Barbie drug. That was originally for Melanotan 2 which is different from Scenesse. In addition to skin tanning, that drug increases libido and decreases appetite, hence the nickname.

 
Johnny H
post Posted: Sep 13 2019, 04:00 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 854
Thanks: 1592


In Reply To: Desert Rat's post @ Sep 13 2019, 03:14 AM

It's going to be #1.

I really hope that they don't use the same consultant that they used for the trial data, PASS management, and the NDA submission.

Icon PLC sucks, and I hope Clinuvel ends the relationship as soon as possible. I've heard from 2 different people in the last day that their reputation is horrible, and large share of the blame for the delays undoubtedly belongs to them.




--------------------
Clinuvel until my bowels release for the last time.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: johnnytech  
 
Desert Rat
post Posted: Sep 13 2019, 03:14 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 93
Thanks: 289


In Reply To: NewToCli's post @ Sep 13 2019, 01:27 AM

The maintained low expense ratio recently reported by CUV says they have probably made no significant infrastructure arrangements to facilitate US distribution of Scenesse following an FDA approval. Like everything else with this company, I would expect an agonizingly long roll out of US distribution if done "in-house", unless there are some secret distribution agreement(s) in place. Thus, the clear lack of any substantial US expenses in admin costs in the last FY report would lead to three possible (i.e. speculative), outcomes for US distribution:
1. They do it themselves at a snail's pace, ala the EU experience
2. They enter into a US distribution license with an established company in the US dermatology market
3. They get bought out/merged into a company with larger assets for both marketing and further clinical development

Unfortunately, #1 seems more likely given Wolgen's penchant for absolute control, rather than pursuing enhanced marketing and clinical indication development.

 
LevelHeaded2000
post Posted: Sep 13 2019, 02:04 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 536
Thanks: 1292


In Reply To: NewToCli's post @ Sep 13 2019, 01:27 AM

The issue with Clinuvel is that the market does not perceive it all because it has been trying to fly under the radar for 10+ years. I have no doubts that when the market is finally made aware of Clinuvel that it will view Clinuvel and it's barbie drug very positively.


Said 'Thanks' for this post: johnnytech  NewToCli  
 
 


4876 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic


You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.


TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING