Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

53 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

FSE, FIRESTONE ENERGY LIMITED
Guest_mogul_*
post Posted: Dec 17 2010, 07:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mogul's post @ Dec 7 2010, 10:13 AM

the journey has started, IDC, an organ of the SA govt has valued at 2.9c min, to 4.5c for its buy in.
Offtake agreement imminent.

Guest_mogul_*
post Posted: Dec 7 2010, 10:13 AM
  Quote Post

just a wee word to the wise, this baby is about to FIRE, so leave no STONE unturned...

bettyboop
post Posted: Jun 15 2009, 12:48 PM
  Quote Post

In the HC site, someone seem to think that FSE and GLN will be merging. Does anyone has any info?

pad23mur
post Posted: Jun 12 2009, 05:12 PM
  Quote Post

The latest announcement seems encouraging and with funds at 4cents this must be a good sign

Chevy
post Posted: Apr 6 2009, 04:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: disco stu's post @ Apr 6 2009, 03:24 PM

Keep on Dancin stu.......Tomorra will be interesting `

disco stu
post Posted: Apr 6 2009, 03:24 PM
  Quote Post

Volume well up today, over 32m compared to 20m on day of resource update. Price up a wee bit as well.

Featured Stock Stories

disco stu
post Posted: Apr 1 2009, 11:11 AM
  Quote Post

Many thanks Arty.

arty
post Posted: Apr 1 2009, 10:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: disco stu's post @ Apr 1 2009, 10:02 AM

or a program or something that automatically scans for you?
It is a program, Stu
Market Analyser from http://www.mdsnews.com/
It's not only great for charting, but has also a function that allows me to scan entire markets for patterns, such as price-volume rises or falls, break-out of ranges, accumulation, ... endless possibilities for an endless number of trading strategies.
When something "interesting" shows up, I'll stick it into a watchlist and wait for an actual price alert.
That's what I did with FSE: Last Thursday, it gapped up with volume, so I grabbed some on the Intraday rebound at 2.7c.
The target was then determined by a "conservative" Fibonacci study as below.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: disco stu  

disco stu
post Posted: Apr 1 2009, 10:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 1 2009, 09:50 AM

No worries Arty, this was one I had identified for a LT speculative hold. Sits outside of my trading funds. If I may ask how did you pick up on the initial movement? Do you have an awfully long watch list? or a program or something that automatically scans for you? I would have thought FSE is hardly a high profile stock.

arty
post Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:50 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: disco stu's post @ Apr 1 2009, 09:24 AM

Does anyone have an opinion... or impression on the capability of FSE management in terms of project delivery?
Can't help you there, Stu;
I had placed my sell order for a quick scalp and got already taken out - 40%+ will do me, thanks.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

53 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING