Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

124 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 121 122 123 124   

Reply to this topic

RIO, RIO TINTO LIMITED
puppeteer
post Posted: Nov 16 2004, 11:21 AM
  Quote Post

Looks like ommodity prices on the London market on Friday night flowed through to miners!!!!

puppeteer
post Posted: Nov 16 2004, 11:20 AM
  Quote Post

Another day, another 15c.

Grebmoolb
post Posted: Aug 26 2004, 10:10 AM
  Quote Post

Its been a while since I held this stock. As major mining stocks seem to have held up at about 15% below their 12 month peaks, I'm interested in following this one again.

--------------------
I am an investor who has income from other sources than investing, so if I lose everything this is far from a disaster.
The money I invest is that which I can afford to lose. Perhaps that is what investing in stocks is all about. One factor I have used after big losses in 1987 is to have more in cash as my portfolio becomes more speculative. This has forced me to sell, even though my other self was saying invest more. This philosophy saved me from the next crash in 2000/1.

Written on my wall in large letters is " IT'S NEVER WRONG TO TAKE A PROFIT " and " LEAVE SOME PROFIT FOR THE NEXT GUY " and from a Guru of the past " MASTERLY INACTION IS NEVER WRONG, DON'T INVEST JUST BECAUSE THE CASH IS STACKED UP IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DOING NOTHING ".

All the very best to you, may your God go with you and look after you on your journey, forever.

topic-starter
post Posted: Jun 22 2004, 10:32 AM
  Quote Post

RIO
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

124 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 121 122 123 124

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING