Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

PKS, PKS Holdings Ltd
nipper
post Posted: Jul 18 2019, 10:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 10 2019, 11:23 AM

rising share price on rising volume for PKS over the last few days

(now 23c, and above IPO price of 20c a share ... seems to have escaped the 'early investor selling wobbles')

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 10 2019, 11:23 AM
  Quote Post

PKS Holdings Limited (PKS) is an Australian healthcare technology company.
It provides a proprietary subscription based Clinical Decision Support system called "RippleDown"; CDS is a health information technology system that is designed to provide health professionals with assistance in clinical decision making tasks.

PKS works with health organisations around the world to better capture, manage and leverage their human expertise to improve the performance of their business and deliver better patient outcomes. PKS supports health organisation capture critical information in an accurate, consistent and reliable manner, across multiple data sources, by applying clinical expertise to all data in real-time.

RippleDown has two components that address a number of the key issues faced by healthcare organisations: - RippleDown Auditor: that enables operational efficiencies through a reduction in data entry errors; and
- RippleDown Expert: that allows faster patient throughput, better patient outcomes and mitigates succession risk

listed in June 2019, at 20c. I notice Perennial, through IFL, has 5.4% and Mirrabooka bought in at IPO with 4.5%

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING