Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4789 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Kalaz
post Posted: Today, 02:04 PM
  Quote Post

What the hell is with
you people? Have you all
forgotten where this company
has come from? Just yesterday
many of you were high on what the
future holds. If you're not long, get out
when the sp gets back to post approval.
I am absolutely solid on what the future
holds for this company and I am not
worried a bit. I don't care what pw got yesterday, his plan worked to get us
here. I agree that the agm wasnt awesome but going after skin cancer is
Fn exciting to me. Vitiligo is going to go forward and yes it should have been
a hot topic at the agm. There are huge
investors in this company and they are
steadfast. Do they know more than us? Hell yes!! There is no way they are accepting any offer, the runway is too damn long. Why would they take 100.00 when 500.00 is a short distance away. Chill out y'all!!!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: LJS  the near future  

bretto32
post Posted: Today, 01:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Today, 01:20 PM

Please understand I have no information one way or another. I'm just putting a hypothetical situation out there. I am not sure of how such a situation could play out.

Like all here I want to maximise my investment and I don't believe a takeover would hit the level this company could achieve so I am hoping more than ever that this isn't the case but I can't help but wonder why it was included in the performance package when they have been adamant in the past it wouldn't be on the table.

peachshare
post Posted: Today, 01:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: xray's post @ Today, 01:05 PM

I should of introduced myself!
Would of been a great lunch!

Dr Wally
post Posted: Today, 01:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bretto32's post @ Today, 12:17 PM

Im not saying your right or wrong ok but your pretty much insinuating that PW is somehow playing a part In subduing Clinuvels SP?

Holding millions of shares in Clinuvel and seeing the SP climb into the multiple hundreds (which is not unrealistic at all once the market understands Scenesses reach within 2-3-5 years) would be way more profitable then say $50-60 per share on takeover plus:

“” He gets paid his performance right regardless if that happens so potential win - win for him.””

There’s obviously manipulation of the SP going on. It is definitely (100%) being held down for a reason but to suggest that PW is behind it is a bridge too far atm for me and as I’ve explained: does it even make financial sense for him to attempt a dodgy move like that?

Illegal?!?😑

--------------------
The truth is, sunlight is just like water. Both are deadly dangerous if you get the dosage wrong but both are absolutely essential to life on earth. 😎

xray
post Posted: Today, 01:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bretto32's post @ Today, 12:17 PM

The shorter is a buyer.
I said this a while ago.
With over 80% of the company held by the top 20 shareholders there is sweet F.A out there to buy on market without pushing the share price to ridiculous levels.
The shorting is creating churn and loosening weak hands.
I had the opportunity to have lunch with a bunch of quality gentlemen after the Agm.
Many of them are in the top 20 or just outside.
They all continue to buy.
As do I.
Engame is in full swing.
Games will obviously be played.
PW has set the shop up with a nice window display.
Epp making money.
Fda approval.
Vitiligo
Xp
Dna repair.
Cosmetics.
A fantasyland cash making bonanza for a savvy big pharma.
The only question now is how soon and at what price.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: endymion96  the near future  

xray
post Posted: Today, 12:54 PM
  Quote Post

What is all this talk of a Takeover nonsense!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Verharven  Kalaz  

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

bretto32
post Posted: Today, 12:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Today, 11:57 AM

How does it work if PW is somehow involved in a company that offered a take-over? He gets paid his performance right regardless if that happens so potential win - win for him.

A few have mentioned here they would prefer not to have to answer to us minions. What if that's the angle they are going for?

Again after this agm and with the movements leading up to it I have had the feeling that a takeover is imminent so I'm glad others are starting to agree and it isn't just me being paranoid.

Clinhope
post Posted: Today, 12:08 PM
  Quote Post

If anyone had seen my post a few days back they would've seen the obvious reason why CUV is being shorted.

--------------------
Member of the “ALL-IN” club 2018.

Verharven
post Posted: Today, 12:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Today, 11:57 AM

"With PW being such a massive shareholder this SP manipulation situation would obviously be concerning to him also yes?"

A direct question to PW at the AGM was about the shorting and he gave a very frank answer which I'll paraphrase: "As an MD, it is of no concern. As a shareholder, it is of concern to me" He also said after that everyone who bet against CUV in the past has lost - fair call I say.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Dr Wally  the near future  

Dr Wally
post Posted: Today, 11:57 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Today, 11:06 AM

With PW being such a massive shareholder this SP manipulation situation would obviously be concerning to him also yes?

Would PW benefit more from high SP? Or takeover?

You’ve gotten me hyperventilating again Mac!

Wasn’t it discussed recently that a takeover of Clinuvel would be near impossible (because so much of the company is held by so few) unless there was unrest between major shareholders for some reason, is it even a possibility?

--------------------
The truth is, sunlight is just like water. Both are deadly dangerous if you get the dosage wrong but both are absolutely essential to life on earth. 😎

4789 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING