Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

5118 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
GoldenCondor
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:15 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LJS's post @ Jul 10 2020, 10:11 PM

High Lachlan, will youse release upcoming info on Clinuvel. Looking for best time to invest my dinars graduated.gif

Ozdronetech
post Posted: Yesterday, 12:06 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LJS's post @ Jul 10 2020, 10:11 PM

RIP

Revlon Intense Photoprotection?? stun.gif

Well, well,well, This must be the fabled topical we've been promised for so long. Now thats the kind of detective work JH would be proud of.

I hope RIPs not 100% cosmetic like Scenesse? biggrin.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Billy Boots  

seeva222
post Posted: Jul 10 2020, 11:59 PM
  Quote Post

Is this place really still deleting itself into a death spiral?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Billy Boots  

LJS
post Posted: Jul 10 2020, 10:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Kiwi1's post @ Jul 10 2020, 10:00 PM

RIP

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Farleap11  

Kiwi1
post Posted: Jul 10 2020, 10:00 PM
  Quote Post

This place is dead. Iím heading over to Sharetease.com. Zest on. king.gif

--------------------
Seek and destroy rampers, eliminate idiocy, conquer with logic.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Ozdronetech  Billy Boots  

LJS
post Posted: Jul 10 2020, 07:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: GoldenCondor's post @ Jul 10 2020, 04:04 PM

2-3 years I should know

Featured Stock Stories

Ozdronetech
post Posted: Jul 10 2020, 04:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: San Diego's post @ Jul 10 2020, 03:02 PM

the battle of the tinfoil hats.

Not sure if that's supposed to be insulting or a compliment to those here that would rather cover their hats as well as any vulnerable body parts in tinfoil instead of toxic endocrine disrupting chemical riddled creams for UVR protection while they patiently wait for PW to allow Scenesse to be used by all for the ultimate cancer prevention, skin preserving, photoprotection. He's a bloody tan hog that guy i swear! Never liked the him tbh.

UVR overexposure is said to be the primary cause of skin cancer (100% agree) and as you would well know (no??) we've been trapped within a skin cancer epidemic for 4 decades or more. Authorities say theres no hope in this battle against premature skin destruction and cancer other than to stay completely out of this deadly sunlight OR to repeatedly SLATHER on toxic creams (while indoors even some say blink.gif ) that effectively block beneficial Vit D spectrum (UVB) while letting the deeper more damaging spectrum (UVA) straight through, SLIP on some China made cancer council approved garment, and then Slap on an approved tinfoil hat i guess. blush.gif

Cancer council big wig told me about ten years ago when I mentioned Afamelanotide to him, "one day the youth won't think tanning is cool you know" and "there will never ever be a safe way to tan" . The first thing that came to mind at the time was the SLAPPING part of that lame slogan but i kept my cool and left with a newfound hatred for those that should know better and their regulatory buddies that drink the same Kool-Aid.

This was and still is the outdated (possibly corrupt) mentality of those that cry skin cancer epidemic and all sunlight is bad and damaging while taking millions from large pharma companies and then spruiking their toxic cream products. If thats not a corrupt situation then im wearing SPF150 suncream right now.

If you cant see this after all the years invested in this game changing, blockbuster, utterly disruptive product (NOTE the word disruptive. Its at the heart of this skin tanning scandal i feel) you will over the next 5-10 years.

Youll think back to the days of the tin foil hat crew at the Cafe (ok just me) and realise they (me) weren't as cray cray as they (me) seemed at the time. Unless we find out that it was PW after all that was holding the tanning drug down and out for his own benefit.Not quite sure how that would benefit him but anywayz.

GoldenCondor
post Posted: Jul 10 2020, 04:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LJS's post @ Jul 10 2020, 03:55 PM

High Lachlan, how's are you my friend? When is share price blowing through $100??

LJS
post Posted: Jul 10 2020, 03:55 PM
  Quote Post

How about a wild prediction on end of June sales? Last year $13 million. If it's above this I take it as a bonus under current world conditions. Less than 10 including what they get in the USA bit disappointing. Anybody got some inside info ?? Prior to this a newsletter. Not a bad time to short. Difficult decision to exit at this point with what might be coming. There's a plethora of biotechs just on the ASX which are interesting and still in the trial or early development stages. Most experts advise diversification but then Buffet once said don't buy Airlines only to enter and exit pretty quickly at some expense. Just like buying in tranches is generally a good strategy, so is exiting. Not that I'm recommending it just that some seem to be pretty beaten up on the stock at the moment.Keep safe where ever you are.

San Diego
post Posted: Jul 10 2020, 03:02 PM
  Quote Post

Congratulations ShareCafe; you have transformed this board from one of the most thoughtful, intellectual and multifaceted forums on the internet to the battle of the tinfoil hats.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Sherlock1123  andymen  IntiRaymi  seeva222  BIG BLUE NATION  

5118 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING