Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

EOL, ENERGY ONE LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 2 2020, 12:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 1 2020, 01:33 PM

this company is so thinly traded. Last one at 4.11, with a BUY now 4.15 but SELL, one one of three, at 4.30.

Not complaining, as long as the confidence finds expression in the next half year reports.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jun 1 2020, 01:33 PM
  Quote Post

After cap raise, a SPP. I took part in it; I committed the full amount which was dialed back to $11k seeing the trading price was well above $2.20 offer. There was a limit and like other offers, scale back loomed.

The decision was to accept all money so $1.85 mill taken in rather than the original $750k.

... Trading has held up and closing on $3.70 which is a new high. ....so I can't complain.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Mar 19 2020, 07:40 PM
  Quote Post

Australian Energy Market Operator has shifted to the highest level of its pandemic plan, meaning that the bulk of the organisation’s 900 staff is now working from home, with the exception of operators in the key control rooms and supporting teams.

“AEMO has now fully activated its pandemic response and business continuity plans, to keep the workforce safe and play our role in containing the global spread of COVID-19, while establishing additional layers of protection for our critical operations across Australia’s energy systems,” said AEMO chief Audrey Zibelman in s statement on Thursday.

The AEMO has four different control rooms – one for the gas market (in Melbourne), one for the WA market (in Perth), and two for the National Electricity Market (in Sydney and Brisbane)....

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Mar 9 2020, 01:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Dec 24 2019, 09:08 AM

French Govt approval through for the eZ-nergy acquisition

- was never going to be an issue. With dramatic falls on the market today, EOL being hit along with everything else, but still above SP when the deal was announced. One thing holding it back may be the possibility of a capital raise as hinted in recent Investor Presentations; still figuring out what the mix of debt to equity will be.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Dec 24 2019, 09:08 AM
  Quote Post

Europe expansion a possibility
...signed a share purchase agreement to acquire 100% of eZ-nergy, a French company selling Software as a Service to utility customers across Europe.

eZ-nergy is a well-established profitable company and on completion of the transaction will be earnings accretive. The total purchase price of €4million will be funded using bank debt and equity. Equity (equal to €500k) will be issued to the vendors and consideration is being given to a small capital raise depending on debt sizing.

In its first full financial year post consolidation Energy One expects eZ-nergy to contribute approximately AUD$4 million additional revenue and AUD$1.3 million EBITDA before any consolidation benefits and synergies that may arise. One-off costs associated with the acquisition will be booked in the first half FY20.

Established in 2013 by its three founders, eZ-nergy is headquartered in Paris, France with 44 market customers in 8 countries and a staff of 18. The software developed by eZ-nergy is written in the same language as Contigo’s software and the two product-sets are highly complementary and will allow Energy One to immediately extend its geographic presence into Europe.

Following the acquisition EOL will have 250 customer installations in 18 countries. Operationally the eZ-nergy and Contigo businesses will be integrated to leverage not only sales and marketing resources but also technical resources. The two businesses have customers in common
. Up 20c

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Nov 18 2019, 07:32 AM
  Quote Post

How digitisation is changing the NEM
https://www.aemc.gov.au/news-centre/media-r...ing-grid-future

https://www.aemc.gov.au/news-centre/media-r...s-energy-market

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

nipper
post Posted: Oct 26 2019, 07:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Oct 26 2019, 06:41 PM

About Energy One

• Energy One Limited (ASX:EOL) is a leading independent global supplier of Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) Systems
• More than 10 years experience providing high quality software solutions for customers trading in complex and fast-paced wholesale energy markets
• The Company offers SaaS and automation solutions for the trading and scheduling of physical and contract bulk energy and derivatives (including
electricity, gas, liquid commodities and environmental and carbon trading)
• 50% of Australia’s bulk energy is traded using our systems. With offices in Australia and UK, the company has ~200 installations in 11 countries, nany with blue-chip international energy companies.

1.what is the 5 minute market?
2.First customer using battery bidding
3. EOL’s software now dispatches almost half the physical electricity in the NEM and manages more than a third of the financial derivatives

... So: local story has price already built in. Got to manage the battery and 'renewable' inputs to grow. Plus prove they're the best to expand OS = scalable?

What is 5 Minute Settlement?

Many of the limitations that existed at NEM start are no longer present, with technology making it possible for settlement to occur on a 5-minute basis.

In November 2017, the Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC), the rule-maker for the NEM, decided 5 Minute Settlement should be implemented in the NEM and come into effect on 1 July 2021. They tasked AEMO with the role of implementing changes to market procedures and systems necessary to perform 5 Minute settlement, as well as obligations on participants to adopt the changes

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Oct 26 2019, 06:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Oct 26 2019, 06:29 PM

Over the past few years, Energy One has pursued growth through both organic expansion and targeted acquisitions.

The integration process has provided experience and insights which will prove valuable during similar exercises in the future. Whilst integration has proceeded as planned, both management and the Board have continued to focus on evaluating additional investment and acquisition opportunities. Importantly, the recent experience gained, when combined with the current capital structure, available debt facilities and stronger cash flows, affords the Company considerable financial capacity to continue pursuing further synergistic acquisition opportunities – if and when they should arise.

Looking forward, the domestic energy market will be undergoing significant change in the next 2-3 years, as regulatory adjustments to market structure (such as Australia’s cutting edge adoption of the 5-minute market) become reality. This requires front ended investment (which has already commenced) to allow customers to meet these but will create future opportunities as customers with legacy or less flexible product suites struggle to comply.

The opportunities in Europe will expand as our sales focus in the UK and exploration of European niches flow through to revenues, and existing UK customers are exposed to the capability of products like Energy Flow...

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Oct 26 2019, 06:29 PM
  Quote Post

Oh dear. 12 years and not a nibble
Software company Energy One (ASX:EOL) is starting to grab the market’s attention, and the stock came in at the top of this week’s table with an RSI reading of 85.98.

It follows another strong run of gains after EOL released an investor presentation last Monday, where it highlighted a successful launch into UK and European markets.

Energy One’s software provides trading solutions for businesses operating in the wholesale energy market, across both physical energy (eg electricity and gas) as well as hedging and risk management.

ASX-listed since 2007, EOL’s share price only began gaining traction in 2017, and this month’s rally has taken the stock’s 2019 gain to almost 200 per cent.

--------------------

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jan 9 2007, 01:33 PM
  Quote Post

Created by request:
ENERGY ONE LIMITED (EOL)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING