Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MMR, MEC RESOURCES LIMITED
gerd96
post Posted: Jun 18 2020, 12:06 PM
  Quote Post

Six months of hanging in the air on trading halt while MEC Resources sorts itself out. Some kind of a little more specific update would have been warranted, I feel; showing a little more respect towards investors. Let's see what June 19 will bring with news about Advent Energy and the proposed in-specie share distribution. We've waited long enough.

--------------------
I rather go without, than have nothing at all.

gerd96
post Posted: Feb 3 2020, 06:28 AM
  Quote Post

I guess the 7th February announcement is going to be a "make" or "break" announcement. Any thoughts on this...

--------------------

gerd96
post Posted: Sep 26 2017, 01:20 PM
  Quote Post

I remember reading a while ago that a fair amount of "activity" regarding the development of PEP!! was going to happen in the first quarter of this financial year; getting very close to the end of it.... So, where are we now...?

--------------------

gerd96
post Posted: Sep 26 2017, 01:20 PM
  Quote Post

I remember reading a while ago that a fair amount of "activity" regarding the development of PEP!! was going to happen in the first quarter of this financial year; getting very close to the end of it.... So, where are we now...?

--------------------

gerd0303
post Posted: Jan 10 2014, 08:58 AM
  Quote Post

If things are going so well with MMR, why is the share price not reflecting what we hear? Any developments with PEP 11?

gerd96
post Posted: Jan 12 2011, 12:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: garryg's post @ Jan 7 2011, 11:38 AM

...maybe today's reaction of investers gives us a clue. Good to see some interest in MMR returning so soon. I'm sure that everybody who sold on the way down, and possibly lost money has rebought at current lows.

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

garryg
post Posted: Jan 7 2011, 11:38 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: OZGAZ's post @ Jan 7 2011, 10:38 AM

Really hard to gauge, OzGaz.

MMR will need funding and at present, there is no definite project set to drill. This alone leads to boredom and a SP that drifts south.

MMR does retain the benefit of being a pooled development fund (ie. tax free gains) so this is always a lure for traders once drilling action is confirmed.
My first investment into MMR was at 12c, just before funding was confirmed for the Sydney Basin drill. I don't suggest MMR will drift back that far this time but I don't like the immediate outlook until another project is confirmed.

Just at present, I can't see why the SP should remain much above 20c, simply on the potential boredom factor.

OZGAZ
post Posted: Jan 7 2011, 10:38 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: craiggibbo's post @ Dec 22 2010, 10:27 AM

Well the SP has been punished big time...anybody care to call a bottom ?

Cheers

Ozgaz

--------------------
Smile while TRADING it's only money... :)

craiggibbo
post Posted: Dec 22 2010, 10:27 AM
  Quote Post

It would be nice to see the flare burning on the rig in the next couple of days!!

Get the binoculars pointed out there!!

Fingers still crossed.....

garryg
post Posted: Dec 14 2010, 11:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gerd96's post @ Dec 14 2010, 10:14 AM

Hi gerd,

This play is now at the point of spud. All the BESBS (Buy Early Sell Before Spud) money has long been pumped into MMR and much of it will be leaving the stock. In my case, I have been in and out of MMR twice - see post Aug 2009 at 550% profit and 60% profit in post Sept. 2010. Far too risky for my speculative style at this stage of the drill.

If this drill is successful, then MMR (and partners) will flourish and head northward in a hurry. If it is a duster, then the SP should tank quickly. Only those willing to hold and accept this risk/reward equation are entering while plenty of traders are leaving (hence the SP).

All the best to all holders. Management have done well to get to this point and I do hope that it comes up trumps.

Cheers,
Garry

Said 'Thanks' for this post: gerd96  Roberts5  

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING