Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

IFN, INFIGEN ENERGY
nipper
post Posted: Jun 3 2020, 04:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: grahamj's post @ Jun 20 2011, 08:36 AM

wow, nearly a decade since people sensibly didn't comment on this plaything.
Takeover offer at 80c may put it away, or even a second bidder emerge?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

grahamj
post Posted: Jun 20 2011, 08:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: goann's post @ Jun 20 2011, 07:26 AM

English I believe. At least that is where their main activity is. I can only assume they see the potential for renewables in to the future. Disappointing IFN didn't make the Solar Flagship grants final stage. A bit of a set back. However they may be best served by not over reaching on the spending front and consolidating with the sale of the German wind farms & debt reduction.

--------------------
gj

Said 'Thanks' for this post: goann  

goann
post Posted: Jun 20 2011, 07:26 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: grahamj's post @ Apr 12 2011, 07:15 AM

The children's fund increased their percentage last week.....still think they have something up their sleeve to continue buying in.... are they an American organisation?

grahamj
post Posted: Apr 12 2011, 07:15 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hungry's post @ Apr 12 2011, 05:43 AM

There is also the solar flagship project that is to be announced for final funding in July that may add to momentum when the time comes. When funding was pulled IFN fell to as low as 28c. To move through to the next level beyond the 50c some good news and results are required for buyers to get excited.
Separately all renewable energy producers are hampered by the wait for carbon pricing. Threats by LIB/NATS to trash it if in government only damages investment and value to renewable investment.
All movement towards the carbon price should n theory at least lever IFN in the right direction.

--------------------
gj

Said 'Thanks' for this post: goann  

hungry
post Posted: Apr 12 2011, 05:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: grahamj's post @ Apr 11 2011, 10:48 PM

It has strong resis at the 49/50 lev.
That is the first target for me. The next lev can't be determined, untill that first has had a chance for reaction.

grahamj
post Posted: Apr 11 2011, 10:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: goann's post @ Apr 11 2011, 11:36 AM

Yes Interesting & how far will it go??

--------------------
gj

Featured Stock Stories

goann
post Posted: Apr 11 2011, 11:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: grahamj's post @ Mar 15 2011, 08:37 AM

Childrens fund News today....buying more....ah, they definately did not pull out as was thought,again interesting indeed

Said 'Thanks' for this post: grahamj  

hungry
post Posted: Mar 21 2011, 11:14 AM
  Quote Post

It's looking good now for a bounce.
Huge vol Friday with follow through today.
Strong buy depth. No strong resis till the 50c area.

goann
post Posted: Mar 17 2011, 09:24 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: grahamj's post @ Mar 15 2011, 08:37 AM

Think something is going on single large buyers in today.... at the moment someone happy to buy 500,000 at 31c...and tha market is happy to sell

grahamj
post Posted: Mar 15 2011, 08:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: goann's post @ Mar 14 2011, 02:44 PM

He has been at that post filling in & is now regular. interesting in usa after the Japan earthquake renewables rising . It is a logical result no doubt. Meanwhile it is less dramatic but While Polluters can go on unchecked then renewables like IFN are less able to compete. Burning coal is cheap and nasty & the real cost is not direct. The sooner the consequences are accepted the govs. & people & action is taken the sooner investment will flow to that sector.

--------------------
gj

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING