Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

65 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BUY, BOUNTY OIL & GAS NL
gerd96
post Posted: Jun 18 2020, 12:02 PM
  Quote Post

Current trading activities suggests that there is some kind of activity in the wind? Any one with any ideas?

--------------------
I rather go without, than have nothing at all.

gerd96
post Posted: Nov 28 2018, 03:15 PM
  Quote Post

So, anyone still holding BUY shares is holding a dead baby, I guess.

--------------------

gerd96
post Posted: Sep 26 2017, 12:50 PM
  Quote Post

With the looming Energy shortage, power outages, extremely high gas prices, not wanting to burn coal, why can't we get on with drilling for Gas at PEP11. Years ago we were told that there is enough gas to last main east-coast consumers for 100 years. let's get on with it!

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

gerd0303
post Posted: Jan 10 2014, 08:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Augustus's post @ May 1 2013, 01:17 PM

If we were being kept informed where any developments regarding PEP11 is at, there certainly would be more market confidence, even though share dilution does not help; where is PEP 11 at???

Augustus
post Posted: May 1 2013, 01:17 PM
  Quote Post

Can't believe how the sp goes from bad to ridiculous! This is one where the market has a severe lack of faith, and I can understand why!

Augustus
post Posted: Feb 21 2013, 09:43 AM
  Quote Post

Appears that very few are now following this co. Not surprising, some mildly good news on the exploration front followed by yet more share dilution. BUY appears to be one of those companies providing the CEO and other co employees with a good income but a disaster for the shareholders!

Featured Stock Stories

Augustus
post Posted: Aug 3 2012, 10:03 AM
  Quote Post

A very long period of nothing substantial from BUY. All of you following this one have probably sold out or died! I see BUY has 'inherited' 100% of AC/P 32. Not a good sign in my opinion, other partners obviously see no value in that permit. Wakefield still sits suspended and any real action in Tanzania looks at least a year away.

Company is treading water and there appears little or nothing on the horizon that will lift a disastrous share price. sad.gif

gerd96
post Posted: Oct 22 2011, 09:47 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Augustus's post @ Jul 4 2011, 06:46 PM

Lack of anything, I guess. Can't believe that back in June I was complaining about an sp of 3.4; wouldn't that just be a bright spark at the horizon today!!!??? So, we now know that Africa also failed to deliver. The best we can establish right now is that they (the PEP11 partners) are analysing the data from PEP11. How much analysing is being done? There was nothing in the hole; like nix, nothing, no gas! Look at the shareprice since; a good explanation of "nothing; no gas". We had dozens of expert reports rubbed under our noses indicating up to 80% chance of finding gas at PEP11. Why is there no drilling activity off Sydney; not even a hint of a project in the future. I just can't believe that the experts think there is/was (still is?) enough gas to convert all the powerstations between Woolongong and Newcastle (about 9 I think) from coal to gas, keep Sydney supplied for 100 years; and all the permitholders are doing is telling us that the are evaluating results. There was no result. Nearly a year has passed and they are no further continuing PEP11 explorations. With the carbontax coming, what a windfall to power producers and consumers to get the gas flowing. Someone is not telling us the truth; we've been kept in the dark for far too long. Directors of PEP11 stackholders have a responsibility to keep shareholders better informed. What the hell is going on?

Awaiting an official response for the benefit of all, thank you! GERD

--------------------

Augustus
post Posted: Jul 4 2011, 06:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: marleon's post @ Jun 7 2011, 09:07 AM

Lack of anything to really get excited about has kept me away from this site but gerd makes a very good comment. There's only three things I can see generating any interest in BUY: good production figures from last Utopia drill, successful drilling in Africa and re-entry into Wakefield with some positive news from there.

Apart from that its all gloom and despair!

marleon
post Posted: Jun 7 2011, 09:07 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gerd96's post @ Jun 6 2011, 08:36 PM

G'Day Gerd,

I rang the company on Friday gone, was told the boss was out but would call back. guess what? no call.

My question was to be when is the successful announcement or a hint of it coming out that contains some statistics like pump flow rate barrels per day psi, anything to give a down market a bit of a kick. Still waiting for a reply.

Cheers,

marleon.

--------------------
There are three types of trader, those that can count, and those that can't !!!!!!

65 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING