Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

HAS, HASTINGS RARE METALS LTD
nipper
post Posted: Jun 3 2020, 10:23 AM
  Quote Post

HAS has signed up a German auto company
binding Master Agreement (MA) with one of the leading German automotive Tier 1 supplier, Schaeffler Technologies AG (Schaeffler) for the targeted supply of its MREC, being the product mined and processed from the Company's Yangibana Project in the Gascoyne region, Western Australia.

This Master Agreement governs in general the purchasing, scheduling, quality compliance and regulations, and ethical business conduct between Hastings and Schaeffler.

With the signing of this Master Agreement, Schaeffler also continues to support Hastings in its eligibility for the German government's untied loan guarantee scheme (known as UFK) in its project financing for the construction of its mine and processing plant in the Upper Gascoyne of Western Australia.

Since the announcement of the MOU in June 2019, Schaeffler and Hastings have expressed their joint commitment to work together on a long term partnership to enable Schaeffler to develop an independent supply chain for its e-motor business for the emerging Electric Vehicle industry. Neodymium and praseodymium are critical raw materials used in the manufacture of permanent magnets, the key component found in electric motors.

Schaeffler is a global automotive and industrial supplier of high-precision components and systems in engine, transmission, and chassis applications, as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications, primarily focussed on the automotive industry.
now the hard part

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Dec 9 2019, 12:15 PM
  Quote Post

Yangibana Project the next Rare Earths Producer
• Open-cut mine and process plant in Western Australia
• NPV A$549M – IRR 21% – Payback 3.4 years
• Capex (incl contingencies) - A$593M; Avg Annual Free Cash Flow (post tax) ~A$160M
• Fast ramp up to construction – 24 months to production

Low Risk Development
• UFK and KFW – A$250M loan for process plant / construction + commercial loan
• North Australia Infrastructure Fund (NAIF) to fund infrastructure – A$210M
• Offtakes – Schaeffler, Thyssenkrupp, Sky Rock Baotou
• Western Australia Minister of Environment Approval obtained

claim it could be running by 2022

And the trading halt for a capital raising in place. (Been a bit of a bride's nightie)

Singaporeans and Germans hovering; the Americans all talk

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Mar 31 2019, 10:14 AM
  Quote Post

aka Hastings Technology Metals Limited ,

- in a TH awaiting Cap Raising
..... oh boy, here we go again.!.!

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: May 30 2018, 02:35 PM
  Quote Post

aka Hastings Technology Metals Limited ,

- in a TH awaiting Cap Raising

--------------------

erichmj
post Posted: Feb 10 2012, 08:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareScene.com's post @ Apr 6 2011, 03:11 PM

from my stock scan today

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Apr 6 2011, 03:11 PM
  Quote Post

Renamed by request:

(AUJ)

TO: HASTINGS RARE METALS LTD
(HAS)

Thank you
Sharescene.com

Featured Stock Stories

KMR
post Posted: Feb 20 2008, 03:39 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ShareScene.com on Monday 11/02/08 02:45pm

dog of the year so far,who are the guys behind it thumbdown.gif

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Feb 11 2008, 02:45 PM
  Quote Post

Created by request:
AUGUSTUS MINERALS LIMITED (AUJ)

Thankyou
ShareScene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING