Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

BRG, BREVILLE GROUP LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Aug 19 2019, 03:37 PM
  Quote Post

"We put through a price increase in January to account for the first [US] tariff, and prices increased again recently to cover the increase in tariff"

Jim Clayton, CEO, Breville Group Ltd

.... can't be helpful?!

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Mar 18 2017, 07:29 AM
  Quote Post

The biggest player in the global coffee capsule market plans to roll out more Nespresso cafes in Australia and supply more coffee machines direct to hotels and conference centres as it ramps up its out-of-home offerings.

The Lausanne-headquartered Nespresso, a division of Swiss food giant Nestle, also sees more potential in offshore markets for its new range of "barista-style" coffee machines with brushed stainless steel exteriors designed by listed Australian kitchen appliance maker Breville....

...."The link with the Breville brand is strong for us. It is also working very well in New Zealand and we have very high hopes in Britain," CEO Jean-Marc Duvoisin said. "The machine with Breville has a long way to go. The design is a very Breville look. What is really innovative is the milk preparation. We should use this base. I think we can do a lot with this. We are just scratching the potential of this partnership with them.''

The global market for fresh ground coffee pods went from $7 billion in 2010 to more than $17bn last year and the range of Nespresso-compatible machines on sale is growing and getting less expensive.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/i...6a70abb87feebdc

In Australia, there are four ways customers can recycle their aluminium capsules, including posting used capsules back to Nespresso using a special Australia Post satchel. Mr Duvoisin said the Australia Post program was growing strongly and performing above expectations.

Nespresso is now looking to work with authorities, including local councils, to find ways to include used aluminium capsules in municipal kerbside recycling. In Switzerland, Nespresso has been putting systems in place to collect used Nespresso capsules for recycling since 1991. (and that country has been collecting used batteries at supermarkets for as long; something to do with responsibility and not dumping 'stuff' in landfills)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Dec 5 2008, 11:14 AM
  Quote Post

Topic rename

HOUSEWARES INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (HWI)

To:
BREVILLE GROUP LIMITED (BRG)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

RADIO
post Posted: Jun 5 2006, 12:35 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image

Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (Mon, 29 May 2006 11:00AM):

HWI - Retail Trading Update - Mr Joseph Hersch, Managing Director

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

topic-starter
post Posted: Jun 22 2004, 05:04 PM
  Quote Post

HWI
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING