Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

VIP ROOM - looks like a good idea, A way of weeding out nuisance posters.
ADMIN1
post Posted: Nov 21 2003, 11:10 PM
  Quote Post

yes that is it. There will be opportunities for anyone to participate, providing they give sincere effort. You dont need to be an expert, but those who participate actively usually are.

--------------------
regards,
ADMIN1

colaiscute
post Posted: Nov 19 2003, 08:34 PM
  Quote Post

i think if you make a sincere effort and prove yourself as at least honest and willing to learn and contribute whatever you can the admins will see you and add you. you dont need to be merryl lynch!

thats how i understand it.

--------------------
colaiscute

rotuma
post Posted: Nov 19 2003, 06:45 PM
  Quote Post

I think it is a good idea, but I notice you guys only wish to allow "seriously educated" posters into the VIP room. Would you consider novice posters/investors (like myself mellow.gif ) who want genuine and serious discussion, as I would like to learn from the more experienced ...

--------------------
"More gold has been mined from the thoughts of men than has ever been taken from the Earth ..." Napoleon Hill

Katwomyn
post Posted: Nov 17 2003, 07:34 PM
  Quote Post

Great idea.

As a long term investor, I get frustrated with up/down ramping and mis-information. I look forward to intelligent dialogue with like minded investors.

Also will prevent spammer's smile.gif

Good initiative guys/gals

ADMIN1
post Posted: Nov 17 2003, 07:25 PM
  Quote Post

tongue.gif

asxboard.com is a community run non profit service. There is no god- simply a group of dedicated members who believe in asxboard.com and are giving up their time to get it off its feet.

If you prove yourself you will be given the opportunites that you deserve. Admin, moderator, and VIP privelleges must be earnt but at these early stages we will repay anyone who believes in us.

Tell your friends, and put "*"asxboard.com member"*" under your name when you post in foreign forums to gain exposure! Your faith will be rewarded when asxboard.com takes over from HC after the msn fiasco.

all the best, and thanks for believing in us.

--------------------
regards,
ADMIN1

Guest_dervish_*
post Posted: Nov 17 2003, 07:17 PM
  Quote Post

Forum members who show obvious talent or effort will be granted VIP status.

As a sign of appreciation, asxboard.com has granted a number of privelleges for VIP members, which are explained to VIPs on receiving this special member status. Amongst these benfits is the VIP room- a private password protected forum where tips and analysis is shared amongst the forum's elite.

At these early stages, the VIP room is not open, but it is possible to prove yourselves at these early stages to gain VIP status for the opening Dec 1st.

All we want to see is that you are able to intelligently post and are willing to put an effort into the board.

We predict the majority of posts will occur in the VIP room. The public forum will simply be a proving ground for new members, and those just wanting to rely on others hard work. The VIP room will be where the real discussion happens. There will be other benifits I cant go into just yet, but I can assure you its exciting stuff.

The other admins will tell you about it later, so we will keep posted.

Keep up the posts for now, and all the rest will follow.

Featured Stock Stories

owenaoz
post Posted: Nov 17 2003, 07:14 PM
  Quote Post

I think you get into the VIP room by being intelligent and being good. laugh.gif laugh.gif

user posted image

one fat lady
post Posted: Nov 17 2003, 07:11 PM
  Quote Post

how do I get in to the VIP room?

The_Muns
post Posted: Nov 17 2003, 07:04 PM
  Quote Post

Does sound a great idea, but who plays god ph34r.gif

--------------------
The_Muns

People who follow me are bigger fools than I.

owenaoz
post Posted: Nov 17 2003, 07:02 PM
  Quote Post

I can see great potential for having a pasword protected area where sensible discussion can take place without having to put up with mindless ramping.

I am not a daytrader, and am more interested in the long term prospects of a stock. That doesn't mean they I don't get encouraged by short term gains, but generally I will be looking for wise, considered opinions and research.

user posted image

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING