Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

Latest post at top or bottom?, Latest post at top or bottom?
Would you prefer the latest post to appear top or bottom of the topic?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 23
Guests cannot vote 
influxweb
post Posted: Nov 18 2003, 02:06 PM
  Quote Post

Just press F5 on your keyboard or hit REFRESH in your browser. let me know if that is what you were after?
Andrew

ADMIN1
post Posted: Nov 18 2003, 02:05 PM
  Quote Post

what i do is just regularly click the view new posts button on the top right, and that makes a list of any new posts.

if you only care about posts in a single topic (ie one company only), when you are inside that topic you can click the refresh button on your web browser, or f5 on your keyboard, and new posts will be added to the bottom.

dont forget you can add you favorite topics to your internet explorer favorites for easy access.

--------------------
regards,
ADMIN1

moonlight
post Posted: Nov 18 2003, 01:49 PM
  Quote Post

Whats best way to refre the screen so i can see latest posts?? thanks smile.gif

influxweb
post Posted: Nov 17 2003, 03:28 PM
  Quote Post

Where would you like to see the latest post in each topic appear? Would you prefer it at the very top of the topic, or down at the end of the topic?

In other words, would you like post sorted ascending or descending?
InfuxWeb

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING