Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

RRL, REGIS RESOURCES LIMITED
dollars
post Posted: Nov 29 2012, 09:54 AM
  Quote Post

Added this morning just after open
I didnt get to see $4.80 in the bid or offer!

flower
post Posted: Nov 28 2012, 10:32 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dollars's post @ Nov 28 2012, 10:03 AM

Hi dollars, market awaits a "corporate and operating update".

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

dollars
post Posted: Nov 28 2012, 10:03 AM
  Quote Post

trading halt

arty
post Posted: Nov 28 2012, 09:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: daggie's post @ Nov 27 2012, 03:22 PM

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01361118

Surprise!
The Market doesn't like surprises - sell orders down to $4.82
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

daggie
post Posted: Nov 27 2012, 03:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 27 2012, 01:15 PM

Arty, your chart and comments are very , very much appreciated. Many thanks.

dollars
post Posted: Nov 27 2012, 02:20 PM
  Quote Post

Interesting watching the market depth during trading this morning

RRL didn't spend much time at the $5.13 level

Recently I have noticed the daily range is quite wide I suspect influenced with the increase in bot trading

Seems to be support with numerous buyers on any price dips

price back to within approx ½ % of previous closing price with less than an hour to close

arty
post Posted: Nov 27 2012, 01:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: daggie's post @ Nov 27 2012, 12:01 PM

Hi Daggie,

Had you bought RRL three or four years ago, I'd say, Hold as you're well ahead.

Attached Image

Had I been buying at $1 in mid-2010, I'd sell enough to be free carried or even having a negative cost base.

However, at the present level, I wouldn't risk buying because it's been making Lower Highs and Lower Lows, threatening to play out a double top and Bearish Divergence in the MACD Momentum. (Check the AYN thread if you're unsure about double tops.)

Attached Image

Even with a more generous (4-day rather than my usual 1.5-day) risk tolerance, Trinity has currently broken back into a Short recommendation - last red arrow. I'm therefore more inclined to wait; if I really wanted to have RRL, I'd maybe place a buy order in the $4.30 - $4.50 zone. See the historical significance of that area on the chart below:

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: daggie  dollars  

daggie
post Posted: Nov 27 2012, 12:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Nov 22 2012, 01:51 PM

I wonder if Arty would be kind enough to post a chart for RRL - if possible, of course. Thank you.

flower
post Posted: Nov 22 2012, 01:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: daggie's post @ Nov 22 2012, 01:08 PM

have been looking at RRL lately. This morning the company was mentioned by Bell Potter in the interview with P. Switzer (a positive rating). I would like to solicit some new opinions about RRL from existing or prospective buyers.

hi Daggie--nothing has changed for RRL---to put it bluntly the chart for the last 3 years does say it all--chart enclosed.

Quite simply ---IMO---RRL remains at the top of the ASX gold producers tree with NST.

RRL does not have the fantastic grades that NST does, but still an outstandingly steady profitable ASX gold producer with great prospects, you may get a bigger bang for your buck elsewhere, but surely this remains a bellweather ASX gold producer.

Fundamentally; Produces gold at a cash cost less royalties of $A503. Sells in AUD terms at $A1618. Gross margin $A1,115.
Has cash and bullion at hand of $A19.6m.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: daggie  

daggie
post Posted: Nov 22 2012, 01:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Nov 28 2011, 09:52 PM

I have been looking at RRL lately. This morning the company was mentioned by Bell Potter in the interview with P. Switzer (a positive rating). I would like to solicit some new opinions about RRL from existing or prospective buyers.

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING