Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

NWL, NETWEALTH GROUP LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Oct 18 2020, 01:46 PM
  Quote Post

Basically ran up to $7-8 after IPO, then hovered along there for a while. Dropped to $6 during Covid panic .....and now $18 a share.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Nov 20 2017, 04:00 PM
  Quote Post

Shares in investment platform provider Netwealth have enjoyed a spectacular debut, surging almost 40 per cent in the first hours on the ASX.

The 17-year old, Melbourne-based business floated at midday, with an opening price of $4.88.... [I]ssued at $3.70 a share in the third biggest float of the calendar year, it surged to $5.11 by 12.30 AEDST, a gain of more than 38 per cent pushing its market capitalisation to over $1 billion.

The float is a big win for founders Michael Heine, his brother Leslie Heine and Michael's son Matt Heine [who hold 63.6% of the shares].

Netwealth provides a range of wealth management products and services to clients via its proprietary in-house platform. As at September 30 2017 it had $15.7 billion in funds under management and administration. It currently has more than 2000 financial advisers and planners using its services
Read more: http://www.afr.com/markets/netwealth-share...s#ixzz4ywtJsxhI

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Nov 20 2017, 03:37 PM
  Quote Post

Added by request:

Netwealth Group Limited - NWL

Regards,

ShareScene Admin

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING