Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

19 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

Trump
henrietta
post Posted: Today, 01:56 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: triage's post @ Today, 09:50 AM

Not a patch on the originals, but you have to hand it to Freddy, he could put on an entertaining show. Queen, one of my favourites.

Cheers
J

--------------------
"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits." Satchel Paige

"No road is long with good company." Traditional

kahuna1
post Posted: Today, 01:26 PM
  Quote Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBVF5hqEdM...WL&index=13

--------------------
All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own reseach and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

plastic
post Posted: Today, 12:36 PM
  Quote Post

Quality will always stand the test of time.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

triage
post Posted: Today, 09:50 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Today, 07:58 AM

I don't know about all that. I reckon Freddie's version was just c$ap, particularly in comparison to the original (but each to their own).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEzfhclKO8Q

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

plastic
post Posted: Today, 07:58 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Yesterday, 06:42 PM

Sadly, this was when he was in his final days. He recorded it solo and if you listen carefully you can tell the power of the voice has gone and he is half a step slower than he was at his best. According to those there who worked on the album, he put every ounce of energy he had into those last few recordings to the point of exhaustion.

This was true of his final album but that particular song was recorded before he was diagnosed.
I stand corrected.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 06:42 PM
  Quote Post

Lets go for a sing song along instead.

Sadly, this was when he was in his final days. He recorded it solo and if you listen carefully you can tell the power of the voice has gone and he is half a step slower than he was at his best. According to those there who worked on the album, he put every ounce of energy he had into those last few recordings to the point of exhaustion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLRjFWDGs1g

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 12:38 PM
  Quote Post

Something is missing here.

Ummm.....oh, it needs a silly picture.

--------------------

kahuna1
post Posted: Yesterday, 12:21 PM
  Quote Post

It is wonderful ... how Trump has handled COVID and 230,000 deaths along with 300,000 excessive deaths.
By cutting tax for companies stocks are up ... His drug Remdesivir via Gilliad does not work .. the WHO study with 11,700 people studied found zero benefits to mortality and severity. Bleach that is $3,000 a dose ?

Another 4 years of trump is what USA needs since the first 4 years seem not to have sunk in. Thankfully the majority of Americans , even the stupid .... can now work it out. Sadly readers of Murdoch press and Fox ... and cult followers still think its the FLU
I DO WONDER if this moron and his dog whistle racists will not go nuts when their leader is beaten. 11 days till peace and the game show nightmare ends..

--------------------
All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own reseach and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

henrietta
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Yesterday, 07:16 AM

Two things I like about Trump is that he hasn't taken a backward step in relations with China ......... and he hasn't started any wars.

Cheers
J

--------------------
"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits." Satchel Paige

"No road is long with good company." Traditional

nipper
post Posted: Yesterday, 08:49 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: triage's post @ Yesterday, 08:18 AM

The Grifters, by Jim Thompson, was a great book.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

19 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING