Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

77 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CLE, CYCLONE METALS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Oct 19 2020, 08:55 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Oct 14 2020, 10:50 AM

and that new incarnation has not gone smoothly
Cyclone Metals CLE will be suspended from quotation immediately in accordance with Listing Rule 17.3, as ASX has determined that CLEs operations are not adequate to warrant the continued quotation of its securities

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Oct 14 2020, 10:50 AM
  Quote Post

On October 13th, 2020, Cape Lambert Resources Limited (CFE) changed its name and ASX code to Cyclone Metals Limited (CLE).

The Company holds a significant shareholding in ASX listed Cauldron Energy Limited (ASX: CXU) and FE Limited (ASX: FEL). The share price in both these entities has increased over the last few weeks hence increasing the value of Cape Lamberts investments.

and a month ago:
NEW EXPLORATION LICENCE APPLICATIONS OVER COINCIDENT GEOCHEMICAL REE AND GEOPHYSICAL GRAVITY ANOMALIES IN NW WA
Highlights
... Applications for two tenements covering 297 graticules in the Carnarvon Basin 33km from the North West Highway east of Shark Bay
... Coincident geochemical rare earth element (REE) and geophysical gravity/TMI anomalies identified with deep gravity low interpreted as a buried diatreme structure.
... Interpreted structure similar in size to the Mt Weld REE deposit.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mercury
post Posted: Nov 7 2014, 07:20 AM
  Quote Post

old news

Update: African Minerals Might Benefit From The Marampa Acquisition By Its Chairman Nov. 3, 2014 9:41 AM ET | About: African Minerals Ltd. (AMLZF),

Disclosure: The author has no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. The author wrote this article themselves, and it expresses their own opinions. The author is not receiving compensation for it (other than from Seeking Alpha). The author has no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article. (More...)<H2 class=title>Summary</H2>
  • African Minerals’ chairman has successfully acquired the assets of London Mining and is now negotiating rail access.
  • This could be a positive surprise, as the Marampa ore has a higher average grade than the Tonkolili ore, and a blend of both products could create additional value.
  • The investment thesis doesn’t change, African Minerals isn’t making any money at the current iron ore price.
The London Mining (OTC:LIIGF) story is continuing, as African Minerals (OTCPK:AMLZF) has now confirmed its chairman Vasile F. Timis has acquired the Marampa iron ore mine in Sierra Leone from the administrator which was appointed by London Mining. As African Minerals decided not to pursue the acquisition, it gave its chairman the green light to try to secure the asset on his own with Timis Mining, and he seems to have succeeded.

Both companies will now negotiate the possibility to use Tonkolili's rail facilities for a production rate of 6 million tonnes per year. As Timis is African Minerals' chairman and largest shareholder, one can be sure this deal will effectively happen. It's also looking at the possibility to blend the ore from London Mining (which has an average grade of 65%Fe) with its own DSO (58%Fe) to end up with an end-product meeting the benchmark grade of 62%Fe. As the premium for 65% Fe is much lower than the discount for 58%Fe, a blend of both products should result in a better price per tonne compared to the sales prices for the two separate end-products. I think a blend could have a positive impact of approximately $2-3/t on the sales price of the Tonkolili-Marampa blend. Additionally, this additional production could allow African Minerals to explore selling iron ore to Europe as that would reduce its shipping cost per tonne.

Shareholders should have no doubt that some kind of agreement will be made with Timis Mining, and can only hope that the outcome of the negotiations will be fair. It's obvious that African Minerals had to do something to generate more cash flow as at the current iron ore price the company doesn't seem to be making any money at all. I'm looking forward to see the deal between African Minerals and its chairman being finalized to see the final impact on the cash flow statements....unquote

CFE is clearly the winner here. (IMO) ... with 6 million tonnes to be shipped......However, will it be shipped.?? (seems so).... Will previous buyers contracts migrate now that company (London Mining) has been taken over by Timis? (I'm guessing Timis will flog off/ or let slide into oblivioun those assets he doesn't want to continue to fund. But Tony Sage will be there assisting....they work together well it seems (for mutual gain, ...shareholders just tag along))
If so then the 6 million tonnes will get shipped...and CFE will get 12 million per year for 4 years. (at 2$ per ton)= 48 million $ income over 4 years...and possibly other negotiations subsequently.

But the price of IO must be such that African Minerals can make money or they will go under, and then who has control of port and rail facilities.?
Questions questions questions. Certainly the shareprice is a reflection of this.

Still, all systems are still go....and the 2 ct dividend in February is still a 16.6% return (plus franking credits of 100%) that is a given.
I for one will take it. And CFE have stated that a royalty from Timis will be forthcoming in the next 3 months. If that happens as stated, well, that would be a very positive sign.

what I am not happy about is the raise in pay that T. Sage is suggesting for himself and his directors....substantial increases. that are not necessary given they have plenty of shares for receiving dividends.

Disclosure I have shares in this company

Said 'Thanks' for this post: persistent/2  

mercury
post Posted: Nov 4 2014, 05:17 PM
  Quote Post

Wonder what the IO cost will be for African Minerals when all is said and done.
the winner here has got to be CFE.
Has anyone else seen African Minerals and London Mining news announcement.????
with their port access, and geographical position they (African minerals) should be able to supply Europe as easily as Vale. But I wonder what their bottom line will be. I wonder if they will have to sell at a discount.
I read somewhere that they could produce 63+% concentrate. If so they will have a market...as long as their (African Minerals / Marampa) costs are low enough.
I look forward to future divvy in February, with franking credits..(and CFE has 62 million in franking credits racked up still.)
so ....as long as Ebola doesn't take over the world (and Sierra Leone) and China is still ticking (and that is a big factor) then CFE should do well with their investment. And they don't have to lift another finger to get paid. ...but no accouncement on the ASX of the deal that was completed on the news yesterday.

But as Wren and others suggest...if IO goes to 20 $ the world will be in trouble. I don't like these huge monopolies taking over the world.
I like capitalism....but monopolies I don't like.

merc

jbmurc
post Posted: Oct 21 2014, 09:46 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Oct 4 2014, 01:36 PM

Sold all of my holdings for a good profit .....be interesting to see CFE new investment better not be another I.O project ...

--------------------

persistent/2
post Posted: Oct 21 2014, 09:34 AM
  Quote Post

Cape Lambert Resources Limited

CFE TRADING_HALT

It seems about another investment.

Featured Stock Stories

arty
post Posted: Oct 4 2014, 01:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jbmurc's post @ Aug 19 2014, 02:18 PM

Sorry I neglected to follow-up; the Fib support failed, and I was off.
The attached chart is already reflecting the capital return; so I had to redraw the lines effectively 2c lower.

Attached Image

Iron ore being so much on the nose lately, the slump off the Highs is quite understandable, in spite of the second return next year.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

mercury
post Posted: Oct 4 2014, 12:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jbmurc's post @ Aug 19 2014, 02:18 PM

I wonder how the iron ore assets stack up at present. Very interested to really know how Tony sage views these investments. I think he may have overreached himself, and may regret his investments. At present prices....a pellet production is the only way he is going to sell IO.
And even that, I am not sure his tenement assets could compete cost-wise.

jbmurc
post Posted: Aug 19 2014, 02:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Aug 15 2014, 02:25 PM

yes I've been a long term follower of CFE trading / holding shares over the last several years ..been happy to build a position again from 9.7c to yesterday buying more @ 14.5c

even though I'm not bullish Iron ore in the near term I think the CFE 7-8 different Iron ore assets would be worth least 12-14cps then you have the listed ASX holdings + a large cash balance
14.5c....

I do like the idea of ongoing Buyback + 4cps divi with major upside of another sale or great investment to spur the SP

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Aug 15 2014, 02:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Aug 2 2014, 03:21 PM

Hi Merc,
time to join you, methinks smile.gif
I reckon the upcoming dividend - 2c FF - will attract a few more investors from a Fundamental/ income perspective.
(I won't knock that money back either wink.gif )

Attached Image

My scans suggested CFE a few times; it's now pulled back to, and bounced off, Fib 61.8%. So I thought it's time to get on board.

And then I looked at the Weekly chart - and I like it even better:
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

77 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING