Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

16 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

SVL, SILVER MINES LIMITED
arty
post Posted: Jul 16 2012, 09:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 11 2012, 09:59 AM

Trading Halt, pending release of test results:

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01313991

Will the reaction be different from last time icon14.gif

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: May 11 2012, 09:59 AM
  Quote Post

Trading Halt, pending release of test results:

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01296539

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Feb 9 2012, 09:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: SuperTramp's post @ Feb 9 2012, 07:59 PM

You're right, and I "wanted" the support at 17c to hold, as it had four times.
And then I failed to pick up that famous "4th attempt breakout", which in this case took a fifth go before it cracked the support.

Attached Image

I did keep a speccie position, mainly because the Bullish MACD Divergence is still in evidence.
If that goes, the last few will also get slaughtered.

--------------------

SuperTramp
post Posted: Feb 9 2012, 07:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 16 2011, 11:16 AM

This mob have impressive grades but it's very poddy and difficult to extract value from the ore. Just have a look at the metallurgical results. IVR I expect have the 2nd largest silver deposit behind Cannington developing so rather be there.

arty
post Posted: Nov 16 2011, 11:16 AM
  Quote Post

Today's drilling results look impressive: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01241474
Will the sentiment last?

Attached Image

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Oct 7 2011, 10:22 AM
  Quote Post

What a coincidence: They find more high grade Ag http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01226272 and as it so happens, the new SVLOA options have been allotted and begin trading today rolleyes.gif

... doesn't fail to impress:

Attached Image

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

mullokintyre
post Posted: Oct 3 2011, 09:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Oct 3 2011, 09:22 AM

Oops, sorry arty, maths was never my strong suit, (only marginally better than my spellin).

But the problem still remains, to materially affect the SP, it would need profits of a significant amount.

Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

arty
post Posted: Oct 3 2011, 09:22 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Oct 3 2011, 12:03 AM

Hi Mick;
methinks your decimal point has slipped: AYN have 1.3 Billion shares on issue.
That's still quite a lot, making it an easy-to-trade stock; but at least they're already pouring silver. smile.gif

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Oct 3 2011, 12:03 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Oct 1 2011, 12:25 AM

Howdy Arty,
one of problems for AYN is the large number of shares on issue. A quick check says that at 0.09, and the market cap of $114 mill, there are over 12 BILLION shares on issue. TAM and to some extent FML face the same issue. They then become mostly trading stocks.

Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

OZGAZ
post Posted: Oct 1 2011, 09:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Oct 1 2011, 12:25 AM

Cheers Arty..funny you mention AYN as it's on the watchlist atm...

Cheers

Ozgaz

--------------------
Smile while TRADING it's only money... :)

16 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING