Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

38 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

TEG, TRIANGLE ENERGY (GLOBAL) LIMITED
marathon
post Posted: Dec 8 2006, 10:10 AM
  Quote Post

Copy of a post I made on the EBR thread.

Hello zog
If EBR has terminated WSP they haven't bothered to announce it.I thought the timing of the announcement by WSP on November 24 re "Proposed Annual General Meeting Date" was interesting coming the day after the AGM of EBR and on the day of the AGM of ADX.
WSP said"--It is anticipated that shareholders will be asked to vote on a number of motions,including the proposed investment by substantial overseas companies in accordance with previous ASX announcements.The directors take this opportunity to advise shareholders that negotiations are continuing and once matters have been finalised ,an appropriate advice to shareholders will be sent ---".

Perhaps EBR et al have decided to wait a bit longer for WSP.
WSP also said ASIC had approved the holding of the AGM by 19th January 2007 and notification of the meeting and financial statements would be sent to shareholders at least 28 days prior to that date.

If WSP,for once,manages to meet a timetable it means that it will send out the papers by Friday December 22 (the last trading day before Christmas).Will ASIC,or anyone else, notice if it misses the timetable?

ballcrusher
post Posted: Nov 27 2006, 08:27 AM
  Quote Post

White Sands set to file accounts

27Nov06

TROUBLED Gold Coast company White Sands Petroleum expects to finally file its accounts for the year.

Shares in the Stapylton-based company were suspended in September after it said it was forced to draw on its cash reserves due to costs associated with a well at Reids Dome, in the western Bowen Basin.

Company secretary Ron Anderson said yesterday that financial records for the 2005-06 year, originally due to be filed by September 30, would be sent to shareholders four weeks before the company's annual meeting on January 19.

He said White Sands had received ASIC approval to hold the meeting.

Shareholders were likely to get to vote on proposed investment in White Sands by 'substantial overseas companies'.

Following its suspension from the stock exchange, the company raised the possibility it would have to sell its key asset -- a state-of-the-art EDM drilling rig -- to its associates to keep afloat.

White Sands used the rig to drill for onshore gas and oil, and buy its way into prospects in a 'drill-for-equity' strategy.

A director also resigned at the same time, citing differences of opinion with the board about the valuation of the company's assets.

White Sands has also been caught up in a dispute between two other partners at another well, and drilling at Reids Dome had to be suspended when the drill pipe became stuck on a number of occasions.

White Sands shares last traded at 13.5c. It listed at 20c in January.

http://www.gcbulletin.com.au/article/2006/...7_business.html

--------------------
Q: What's the difference between the collingwood footy club and an arsonist ?
A: The arsonist wouldn't waste 22 matches.

marathon
post Posted: Nov 24 2006, 11:11 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Talonbands on Friday 24/11/06 10:52am

And not a word about activity at Primero although WSP said on October 17
"wellhead equipment is already on site and engineers are standing by to commence the testing.This testing is expected to require a minimum of four weeks to complete".
I wonder if testing has started.

Talonbands
post Posted: Nov 24 2006, 10:52 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ballcrusher on Friday 24/11/06 09:53am

The directors must think there is value in the first Dome hole because they are seeking funding. It may be better to be a small part of a bigger well funded group of companies than a very small underfunded struggling minnow.
They should have some test results announcemented before the AGM.

ballcrusher
post Posted: Nov 24 2006, 09:53 AM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (ulukai @ Friday 24/11/06 09:47am)

So no trading untill after the 19th of January 2006 then.

I doubt if they sort approval from ASIC, I think they were told.

--------------------

ulukai
post Posted: Nov 24 2006, 09:47 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: pheonix on Friday 24/11/06 09:51am

Featured Stock Stories

pheonix
post Posted: Nov 24 2006, 08:51 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Talonbands on Friday 24/11/06 08:23am

Tb
something is probably happenning as the receivers have not been called in which we would be told about. I know nothing about this process though. But whatever is or is not happening the attitude to sharehoders has not changed.

ballcrusher
post Posted: Nov 24 2006, 08:39 AM
  Quote Post

I doubt we will see them trading again. You should check out the EBR board for an update from the JV partners. ADX AGM today, it may well confirm the nail in the coffin. After all WSP owe ADX 1 million and ADX may try to reoupe this via any means available.

--------------------

Talonbands
post Posted: Nov 24 2006, 08:23 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: marathon on Tuesday 21/11/06 02:18pm

It seems amazing to me that the company does not provide any information whatsoever either to ASX or to its shareholders.
Does WSP still exist?
Or could it be that they have found something in the testing process and they are trying to save their bacon?
Whatever the lack of information is not acceptable for a public company. mad.gif

marathon
post Posted: Nov 21 2006, 02:18 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: pheonix on Tuesday 21/11/06 12:47pm

After all the $1 million may not be fresh money but money already in the escrow account.
I wonder if there is a Canadian link between Fontaine and Schofield ?

38 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING