Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

25 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

PRN, PERENTI GLOBAL
alonso
post Posted: Apr 30 2015, 11:52 AM
  Quote Post

If this rally keeps going it will be the biggest comeback since Lazarus.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

Elliott
post Posted: Sep 26 2014, 09:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Sep 26 2014, 03:47 PM

I got out, it was far too volatile for me. It's back in the trading range unfortunately. Still bullish longer term but needs too reverse from here which in this market is a big ask.

--------------------
My posts are for discussion and educational value only. They are not to be construed as advice in any way.

arty
post Posted: Sep 26 2014, 03:47 PM
  Quote Post

At last! http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01556646
Ron Sayers can again focus on his job. Officious officials grrr.gif

Attached Image

Here's hoping that the Market sees it as a positive and turns back into a Northerly direction.
I've set my review alert at 98c. Not holding any just yet.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

alonso
post Posted: Sep 9 2014, 10:17 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Sep 8 2014, 02:31 PM

When that ann came out I didn't think it was all that significant, but looks like it was the feather that broke its back.
Could be heading sub $1 again.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

arty
post Posted: Sep 8 2014, 02:31 PM
  Quote Post

In news just out: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01551002
Ausdrill says WDR's going into administration threatens $8M owed them.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

alonso
post Posted: Aug 28 2014, 02:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Elliott's post @ Aug 28 2014, 12:00 PM

You're probably right mate but I am happy to take a sufficient profit when it presents.

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

Elliott
post Posted: Aug 28 2014, 12:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Aug 28 2014, 11:40 AM

Volatile today but I see no reason to sell here. Targets in previous post stand. I hold.

--------------------
My posts are for discussion and educational value only. They are not to be construed as advice in any way.

alonso
post Posted: Aug 28 2014, 11:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Elliott's post @ Aug 25 2014, 06:26 PM

Well I wasn't expecting as good as that today but I'm happy to take some profit now.

--------------------

Elliott
post Posted: Aug 25 2014, 06:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Elliott's post @ Jul 30 2014, 01:15 PM

Nice breakout again today. This time it closed on the day's highs. $1.45 1st target...$1.90 2nd target. But don't forget results due in 2 days!!
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Aug 22 2014, 02:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Aug 6 2014, 12:12 PM

For once Morningstar seems to have been right. They've had a hold on ASL since it was in the 90s at least I think.
I was going to anyway.

--------------------

25 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING