Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

103 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

EPY, E-PAY ASIA LIMITED
sharedude
post Posted: Apr 26 2007, 11:48 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Costa on Wednesday 25/04/07 04:22pm

OK, thanks Costa.

Regards....

--------------------
[i]I've told you all a hundred million billion times: don't exaggerate![/i]

Costa
post Posted: Apr 25 2007, 04:22 PM
  Quote Post

I won't be able to make it either unfortunately as am currently based in the UK. Q1 results should be out in the next few days which will be interesting.

sharedude
post Posted: Apr 24 2007, 06:34 PM
  Quote Post

Just a short note.....the 2006 Annual Report looks pretty good with bottom lines showing reasonable growth and increasing cash flows. tongue.gif

Anyone going to the AGM next month? I can't make it unfortunately! sadsmiley02.gif

--------------------

sharedude
post Posted: Apr 23 2007, 07:30 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Costa on Monday 23/04/07 04:23pm

True, but any growth is positive at the moment and China / India I feel will be 'in the works' for some time yet before we see any significant results due to market size and establishment considerations particularly with respect to the usual setbacks that life likes to throw in our way to keep us from yawning.....

After the recent drop it's all good! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Costa
post Posted: Apr 23 2007, 04:23 PM
  Quote Post

Two positive announcements out today - it appears growth in Malaysia will continue to be strong with the new initiatives announced. However it would be good to get an update on the entry into the India / China markets as I think this is where the long term potential lies.

sharedude
post Posted: Apr 23 2007, 01:39 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Costa on Saturday 21/04/07 04:58pm

Thanks Costa, for a while there I'd thought everyone had jumped ship ohmy.gif .

Actually even if you take into account the new 277 million or so shares now on the register it still doesn't compare with some companies similar in size with issues of some 100 million or so greater so I just hope EPY refrains from any more dilutionary activity. This issue was planned some time ago it seems as per their recent announcement so this fall seems to be concluded.....good time to get in cheap again graduated.gif !

India should bring some solid profits next year and a positive entry into China will also be positive for what should be a stellar growth / dividend stock.

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

Costa
post Posted: Apr 21 2007, 04:58 PM
  Quote Post

Still with you Sharedude! As you said the 1Q results should hopefully give an indication of how things have gone and some guidance as to what they expect to achieve for the rest of the year. Hopefully the due diligence with ECharge didn't eat into profits too much.

sharedude
post Posted: Apr 21 2007, 12:38 PM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (sharedude @ Thursday 22/03/07 05:23pm)

It seems we've bottomed out and in the grips of a slow recovery..... wink.gif

Not sure where to from here, but good quarterly figures will heat things up followed by news regarding China / India later this year.

Why do I get the feeling I'm talking to myself right now blink.gif

--------------------

sharedude
post Posted: Mar 22 2007, 05:23 PM
  Quote Post

Can anybody suggest where we're going from here? Back to 20c? The stock is being punished because they issues a billion shares to Mr Loh.....that's a bit Loh! mad.gif

Not happy Jan

--------------------

sharedude
post Posted: Mar 18 2007, 09:42 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Costa on Thursday 15/03/07 05:04pm

Thanks Costa, great interview.

I agree with your comments that EPY will be a solid long term investment but it's largely being ignored as investors seek out "wonder" uranium stocks, which I've made a few bucks on myself. tongue.gif
As time moves on though, EPY should stabilise and strengthen and in five years the ball game will be completely different! biggrin.gif

Cheers
SD

--------------------

103 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING