Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BGD, BARTON GOLD LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 2 2021, 09:38 PM
  Quote Post

Barton Gold listed on 28/06 .... not that impressive, opening at 22c and that was about it .... at 20c after a week on the boards.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jun 14 2021, 09:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 14 2021, 09:32 PM

Listing date.... 28 June 2021 #

Contact details...https://bartongold.com.au/

Principal Activities.... Barton Gold's main business activity is mining exploration, specifically the exploration and potential future development of (primarily) gold mineralisation with a present focus on projects located in the vicinity of Tarcoola, South Australia which is within the Gawler Craton in South Australia.
Issue Price.... $0.25
Issue Type.... Ordinary Fully Paid Shares
Security code.... BGD
Capital to be Raised.... $15,000,000

Expected offer close date.... 11 June 2021
Underwriter.... Not underwritten. Taylor Collison Limited and Canaccord Genuity (Australia) Limited (Joint Lead Manager)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jun 14 2021, 09:32 PM
  Quote Post

Barton Gold Holdings Limited (BGD) (via its subsidiaries) holds a significant exploration position in the central Gawler Craton of South Australia.

The Company's main focus is its large scale Tarcoola and Tunkillia Projects, which it intends to prioritise for exploration and growth of JORC (2012) Mineral Resources.

The Company also owns two brownfield mines which are currently on care and maintenance, as well as a gold processing plant, mine village and other associated infrastructure. The Company is also a party to two joint ventures.

These are, in summary:
  • ... the Tarcoola Project, including the brownfield open pit Perseverance Mine (gold / 100% owned);
  • ... the Tunkillia Project (gold/100% owned) which hosts a 965,000oz Au JORC (2012) Mineral Resource (26.1Mt @ 1.15 g/t Au);
  • ... the Challenger Project, including the brownfield underground Challenger Mine and the Challenger Mill (gold/100% owned); and
  • ... two joint ventures over tenements presently owned by the Company in the vicinity of the Challenger Mill, being:
    • ...... the Western Gawler Craton Joint Venture (WGCJV) which is an unincorporated joint venture hosting 319,000oz Au JORC (2012) Mineral Resources, and in which the Company presently holds a minority (21.99%) interest in the gold rights across all but two tenements (being the All Minerals JV Tenements); and
    • ...... the All Minerals JV which is an unincorporated joint venture in which the Company presently has a majority (90%) interest. As the All Minerals JV comprises two tenements (the All Minerals JV Tenements) which overlap the WGC JV Tenements, the Company has a present net 19.79% interest in the gold rights on these two tenements (being 21.99% multiplied by 90%)

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jun 14 2021, 09:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Nov 24 2009, 09:05 PM

Boulder Gold .. Boulder Steel BGD .... delisted in 2014

--------------------

rozz
post Posted: Nov 24 2009, 09:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Sep 24 2009, 01:14 PM

Little if any interest on this forum for this company although todays strong buying may very well attract some attention. Still holding as things are taking shape very nicely.

rozz
post Posted: Sep 24 2009, 01:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: grommit's post @ Sep 24 2009, 12:27 PM

Yes I am still holding . Pretty impressive new website regarding the Gladstone project. Good buying of the options the other day, always a good sign. Happy to hold.

grommit
post Posted: Sep 24 2009, 12:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: BSA's post @ Aug 31 2009, 12:20 PM

BSA/ROZZ...still holding ??...holding up...but sleep.gif zzzzz...could be heading south due to no news.may have to offload some

grommit
post Posted: Sep 11 2009, 03:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Sep 3 2009, 11:20 AM

ROZZ...small volume going through and she's heading south...hmmm...with so few sellers...any good news and she should fly...BRING ON THE NEWS BGD!!! When I usueally do this...quite often I find news forthcoming! tongue.gif tempting to pick up a few more at these prices...but want more UNHEDGED gold explorers..as mentioned in the post below...sorry guys..I have all morning to watch stocks..its boring without posting! wacko.gif

rozz
post Posted: Sep 3 2009, 11:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: grommit's post @ Sep 3 2009, 10:10 AM

Reading throught previous announcements would suggest their is a lot more good news to come. Cynics would argue they have said it all before and have not delivered. The Queensland government seems very supportive of the move to Gladstone. Maybe it is this kind of support that may finally make this company live up to its potential.

grommit
post Posted: Sep 3 2009, 10:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Aug 31 2009, 12:44 PM

WOW...great moves today...no news...started heading up yesterday...a leaky ship...well...you might be right...into the 30's would be wonderful Rozz...what makes you so confident?

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING