Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

POL, POLYMETALS RESOURCES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 1 2021, 07:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 20 2021, 09:05 AM

POL has listed, on time, but has only traded in the 16c to 17c range. Which is not a happy scenario for those taking part in the 20c IPO.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jun 20 2021, 09:05 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 20 2021, 09:01 AM

Polymetals Resources Ltd (POL) is an Australian mining and exploration company developing gold projects in Guinea, West Africa.

Polymetals Resources has recently acquired 100% interest in Golden Guinea Resources SARL which owns two exploration licences within the Siguiri Basin in Guinea, West Africa. The Siguiri Basin occupies the north eastern corner of Guinea and hosts several large active gold mining operations and is notable for its widespread gold anomalism. The Basin is broadly covered by exploration or exploitation tenure and there is little vacant land available for new exploration participants in the region. The region is considered prospective and relatively immature from an exploration perspective and produces over 500,000 oz of gold/year. The largest operation is the AngloGold Ashanti Siguiri Gold Mine, located 37km west of the Golden Guinea licences, which has now produced more than six (6) million ounces over its 20-year life.

The two Golden Guinea exploration Licences, known as Alahin (64.21km2) and Mansala (48.23km2), host many historic and current small scale gold mining operations conducted by local individuals known as artisans.

Previous field activities at Alahin comprised of two soil sampling programs and one reverse circulation drilling campaign. Initial whole of licence soil sampling at Mansala conducted by the Company achieved similar results to Golden Guinea's Alahin work with significant gold anomalism defined.

Of the 3,758 soil samples analysed, numerous +40 parts per billion (ppb) gold anomalies were reported with a peak soil value of 93.98 grams per tonne being obtained from Mansala. Of note is that some 16% of the combined Alahine and Mansla Licence Areas (112.44 km2) returned anomalous soil values of +40 ppb gold.

Listing date ....28 June 2021 #

Company contact details .... https://www.polymetals.com/site/content/
Principal Activities... Minerals Exploration

Issue Price... $0.20
Issue Type... Ordinary Fully Paid Shares
Security code... POL
Capital to be Raised... $10,000,000

Expected offer close date.... 28 May 2021
Underwriter.... Not underwritten. Beer & Co Pty Ltd (Lead Manager)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jun 20 2021, 09:01 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crayfish's post @ Apr 1 2009, 11:11 AM

Polaris Metals (POL) .:.:.:... : shareholders received one (1) Mineral Resources Share for every 10 Polaris Shares held plus 10.1 cents cash for every one (1) Polaris Share held ....11/03/2010

--------------------

crayfish
post Posted: Apr 1 2009, 11:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crayfish's post @ Mar 11 2009, 12:41 PM

Silly me completely forgot another important reason for lack of interest by the Chinese or anyone else with regards to a takeover:
Any such move is effectively blocked by the large holdings of Lion and HRR combined.

regards,
crayfish

crayfish
post Posted: Mar 11 2009, 12:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: frankmal's post @ Mar 10 2009, 10:45 AM

Looking good, frankmal. Pity production is still 2 years away. Look how quickly AGO got up & running. Maybe if an offtake agreement were to surface things would happen sooner? Major shareholder Lion is, after all, a steelmaker. Pity they havent jumped in to secure Carina production for their steel mills........yet. The Chinese dont seem to have shown much interest in POL, maybe due to the relatively small tonnage proven today. If the Weelamurra (?) tenements were as advanced I'm sure they would be sniffing..........
Ah well, whats another couple of years?

regards
crayfish

Said 'Thanks' for this post: frankmal  

frankmal
post Posted: Mar 10 2009, 10:45 AM
  Quote Post

10 March 2009
ASX RELEASE

Highly Encouraging Carina
Metallurgical Results

Yilgarn Iron Ore Project

• High lump recovery of up to 68%
• Excellent calcining potential to >65% Fe
• Physical and thermal properties typically better than
industry standard requirements
• The ore quality and properties of the Carina product are
comparable to other Australian iron ores making it readily
marketable

http://www.polarismetals.com.au/upload/doc..._Metallurgy.pdf

frankmal
post Posted: Jan 15 2009, 09:35 AM
  Quote Post

A bit of optimism for a change...

Some Positives For Iron Ore

FNArena News - January 08 2009

By Chris Shaw

link to article is here:

Some Positives For Iron Ore

http://www.fnarena.com/index2.cfm?type=dsp...152AB38E6DC057E

carneius
post Posted: Sep 4 2008, 10:37 AM
  Quote Post

Hi polsters

There was a time when a report like this would have stirred a little buying!!!

http://www.polarismetals.com.au/upload/doc...rina_Update.pdf

C

TerryA
post Posted: Jun 26 2008, 12:19 PM
  Quote Post

Greetings,

In the announcemnt of 10 April Mr. Lea said "A prefeasibility study on the YIOP is ongoing and is planned for completion by June 2008".

Hopefully we will see the result in the next day or so although it could be argued that it is nearly a month overdue.

I will happily stand in the corner if it has been released and I have missed it.

Regards to all,

TerryA

camaybay
post Posted: May 28 2008, 08:27 PM
  Quote Post

the current chart with my doodlings. POL surprises me with the price variations. The price may not get better to buy up to the placement, but then again strange stuff happens.

Cheers

DYOR

This post has been edited by camaybay: May 28 2008, 08:34 PM
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING