Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

RBX, RESOURCE BASE LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 12 2021, 01:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 11 2021, 08:08 PM

RBX opened under IPO price and has been trading around 17c ever since, (low vol)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 11 2021, 08:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 19 2021, 06:38 PM

a bit behind in the plan getting to list.... often the case with these sorts of hopefuls

Listing date.... 12 July 2021 11:30 AM AEST ##
Company contact details .......... https://resourcebase.com.au/
Principal Activities ... Mining exploration

Issue Price ... $0.20
Issue Type ... Ordinary Fully Paid Shares
Security code ... RBX

Capital to be Raised ... $5,500,000
Expected offer close date ... 14 June 2021
Underwriter.... Not underwritten. Candour Advisory Pty Ltd (Lead Manager)

The Black Range Project (124 sq.km.) includes multiple, largely untested, targets over approximately 100 kilometres of Stavely Arc volcanics. The volcanics within the Project area are mostly concealed by more recent cover rocks. Small windows of basement exposure have led to the discovery of a number of copper and gold prospects such as Eclipse, Lexington and Pollockdale.
The Black Range Project is located within the Mount Stavely Volcanic Complex (VIC)

Acquiring 100% of the Black Range Project (EL4590) from Navarre Minerals Limited (ASX:NML) in an all script deal. NML join the register as a substantial shareholder

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jun 19 2021, 06:38 PM
  Quote Post

Amazing ... set up in 2007. struggled ... 2017 there was a 1 for 15 consolidation

Nov 2020 ... was delisted following this corporate action:
Sunshine Reclamation has exercised its option to purchase 100% of the issued shares in Resource Base's wholly owned subsidiary Broula King Joint Venture. BKJV is the owner of the Broula King gold project under Mining Lease 1617 and Exploration Licence 8509 surrounding the Mining Lease, which is located in the Shire of Weddin in central NSW.

but the new RBX is under the same code. Maybe a change after listing:
Resource Base Limited - 2 July 2021 11:30 AM AEST ## Listing date

--------------------

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Nov 19 2007, 02:04 PM
  Quote Post

Created by request:
RESOURCE BASE LIMITED (RBX)

Thankyou
ShareScene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING