Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

49 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

TLG, TALGA RESOURCES LTD
nipper
post Posted: Sep 23 2021, 11:05 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 13 2021, 07:43 PM

Talga is finding it hard to reach escape velocity. The shareprice is increasing very slowly which reflects surges on news then selling back down a bit. The capital raise of $1.45 seems to be a hard one to get past. Today is a bit over $1.50, with an Ann;

Trial mining commenced at Niska South, part of the Talga Vittangi graphite project
• Bulk natural graphite ore from trial mine to be refined into Liion battery anode in customer trials for electric vehicle market
• First stage excavation reveals high grade zones at shallower depth than expected

The raw ore will be processed and refined into the flagship Li-ion battery anode product Talnode®C, for large scale qualification trials in EV batteries.

So, still ramping up, getting volume increases (this trial for an approx. 2,500 tonne sample of natural graphite) and paying attention to quality of end product.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Sep 13 2021, 07:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 13 2021, 11:09 AM

Talga closed on its highest for the day, at $1.59 and up 13%, on the best volume and performance since early June.

I think the market is finally realising they might pull it off.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Sep 13 2021, 11:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 30 2021, 11:40 AM

ABB and Talga Expand Agreement to Mine Electrification

Talga aims to electrify its underground mining operations when it reaches the expansion phase of its Swedish battery anode operations. This electrification strategy will be explored by ABB and Talga under the expanded MoU, focusing on the ABB Ability™ eMine portfolio of solutions. Under the MoU, ABB will also extend its industrial automation and electrification expertise to include next-level production and process control solutions for Talga's initial operation.

In addition, ABB will work with Talga on front end engineering and design for the development and construction of commercial 100,000tpa graphite concentrator operations at Vittangi, a 19,500tpa anode production plant at Luleĺ and earlier ramp-up stages/production qualification modules. The commercial FEED stages are due for completion June 2022, with the intent to execute binding agreements with ABB for subsequent construction and operations.

.......... & aiming for a zero carbon mine.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Aug 30 2021, 11:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 12 2021, 09:15 PM

Depth Extension Drilling Commences at Europe's Largest Graphite Resource

• Testing of resource depth extensions underway at Vittangi Graphite Project in Sweden, the source of the world's greenest Li-ion battery anodes
• Depth extension drilling expected to be completed by mid-October, with study of assay results beginning in Q4 2021
• Follows geotechnical and measured resource drilling programs completed this month at Nunasvaara South, the initial development within the Vittangi project

....The drilling campaign and the Niska Scoping Study are a result of significant external commercial interest in Talga green graphite anodes for Li-ion batteries. Engaged customers annual demand, including current expressions of interest and targeted 2025 anode supply, now exceeds 14 times the 19,500tpa Talnode® C production capacity outlined in the Vittangi Anode Project DFS (ASX:TLG 1 July 2021). By 2030, engaged customers’ demand is estimated to exceed 50 times the DFS capacity with 30% of this demand coming from European manufacturers.

Confidential qualification processes using Talnode® samples have increased to 62 active programs across 48 customer engagements. Talga is now working directly with 11 automotive companies and the majority of announced battery manufacturers in Europe under advancing qualification and procurement processes.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Aug 12 2021, 09:15 PM
  Quote Post

Life Cycle Assessment Highlights Talga's World Leading Green Battery Anode

Life Cycle Assessment shows the Talga flagship battery anode product, Talnode®C, is world's greenest graphite anode
• This initial LCA into Talga's planned lithium-ion battery anode production in Sweden was completed by Hitachi ABB Power Grids
• Production of Talnode®-C emits 96% less greenhouse gas than incumbent EV battery anode produced in China
• Equivalent to a reduction of ~2,900,000 tonnes of CO2 per million EVs produced
• Results show 86% of Talnode®-C production emissions are inherited from external suppliers, allowing for further optimisation through strategic procurement processes
• LCA accords to ISO 14040 - 14044 standards and the German Association of Automotive Industry principles for data collection

helped lift TLG today, but is it enough to get end users across the line? Definitely focusing on Europe, with its higher standards, should assist. But $1.45 is only where the recent placement was at.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jul 21 2021, 04:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 15 2021, 04:58 PM

and recently:
Talga Supersizes Graphite Target in Sweden

• Growth strategy initiated across the Talga graphite projects in Sweden towards expanding resource base amid surging electric vehicle and battery demand
• New surveys substantially increase JORC Exploration Target at flagship Vittangi project to 170 to 200 million tonnes at 20 to 30% graphite (extending from existing Mineral Resources). Note that the potential quantity and grade of the Exploration Target is conceptual in nature, there has been insufficient exploration to estimate a Mineral Resource and it is uncertain if further exploration will result in the estimation of a Mineral Resource
• Major drill programs commencing at Vittangi, with other Talga graphite projects and regional targets to follow.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jul 15 2021, 04:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 1 2021, 08:52 AM

Talga made a presentation to a conference, another technology seminar.

https://www.talgagroup.com/irm/content/pres...ns.aspx?RID=301

the content is similar to most of the others, incremental release of information. One sharp eyed punter elsewhere ( bas ) noticed that they expected the anode plants to be operational from 2024. His memory was that there would be production from possibly 2022 to 2023.

Probably picked up by analysts, and why the SP is troughing low... $1.27.. Below recent cap raise. $1.20 had better hold as it had been tested quite a few times.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jul 1 2021, 08:52 AM
  Quote Post

Talha has released the DFS for the anode project. Described as robust, there's a 24 year mine life and good margins.

Whether anticipated battery demand materialises in the future is the issue. And other producers jumping on board.

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jun 1 2021, 10:31 AM
  Quote Post

UK government funded, pity the OZ govt could not have encouraged them to build it in OZ.
Certainly would have been better than stringing up more wind farms and solar panels.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

nipper
post Posted: Jun 1 2021, 10:03 AM
  Quote Post

Talga has announced the positive conclusion of its two feasibility studies into the technical and commercial prospects of a Talga Anode Refinery in the UK.

The Studies, investigating the feasibility of UK production of Talga's active battery anode products Talnode®-C and Talnode®-Si, were co-funded by Innovate UK under the UK Government’s Automotive Transformation Fund (ASX:TLG 4 November 2020).
Talga UK anode production would potentially deliver secure, cost-effective and sustainable active battery material for a more self sufficient UK electric vehicle industry. The Studies found it is technically and economically feasible to refine and produce Talga anodes in the UK, and identified the factors within the commercial, engineering, permitting and energy supply aspects of the project that would need to be further investigated.

--------------------

49 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING