Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 5 6 7 8   

Reply to this topic

MPL, MEDIBANK PRIVATE LIMITED
frodo
post Posted: Oct 23 2014, 10:53 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: veeone's post @ Oct 22 2014, 03:14 PM

Hi V1 I think at $2 or 1.80 would be better then it has to be of value. Checking out where NIB is at around $3 mark and MPL is the largest in Australia I would say something drastic would have to happen for it not to open higher than this. Not saying its going to be going north on a daily basis but nice to have a few I think. Depends on how many we are allocated. I think they own AHM too. I guess they will be advertising on tv like NIB and getting very commercial just hope they have the right management in place.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: veeone  

alonso
post Posted: Oct 23 2014, 09:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: veeone's post @ Oct 22 2014, 03:14 PM

I haven't got any thoughts on value, but I do have on the sale. I don't see a lot of difference here from when eg AMP went private. In my view what we've got is private property being appropriated contrary to the constitution.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

veeone
post Posted: Oct 22 2014, 03:14 PM
  Quote Post

Whats people thoughts on medibank private?? Good value at below $2?? V1

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Oct 22 2014, 02:49 PM
  Quote Post

Added by request:

Medibank IPO / Medibank Private Limited (MPL)

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 5 6 7 8

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING