Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

1582 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

Index Trading, xjo, dow, dax, ftse
early birds
post Posted: Dec 6 2019, 11:38 PM
  Quote Post

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/06/stock-marke...all-street.html

The U.S. economy added 266,000 jobs in November, according to figures released by the Labor Department. Economists polled by Dow Jones expected a gain of 187,000.

Treasury yields climbed to their session highs after the data was released. The benchmark 10-year yield traded at 1.86% while the 2-year rate was at 1.63%

==================

market popped up om this news. looks x-mas comes earlier cool.gif

joules mm1
post Posted: Dec 6 2019, 11:58 AM
  Quote Post

$hsi
so far very clean structure in bids v offers, impulsive bid with choppy pullbacks.....trendy

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

joules mm1
post Posted: Dec 6 2019, 08:39 AM
  Quote Post

looking for flat > up day $xjo up more so spesh if honkers goes green
12.30am aest news whip https://www.forexfactory.com/

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 08:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Dec 5 2019, 02:15 PM

asx200 at 6703 as i type. done my job.
only left tiny stake ----to see how high it can run tomorrow!!

tongue.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: joules mm1  

joules mm1
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 02:15 PM
  Quote Post

$xjo
promise to stop p!ssing around with this ....
"xjo wedge fights bull symmetry 051219"

note the text in the daily insert:
Attached Image

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 02:01 PM
  Quote Post

HTL high to low
BTO buy to open
BTC buy to close
STO sell to open
STC sell to close
LOD low of dayHOD high of day
GMTFO GTFO please sir may i exit
symmetry (a ratio of 1:1 this swing is the same size as last swing in the same direction, tending to be confirmative of/for directional trade)
-------------------------------

$xjo :
one point of note should not be overlooked the Dec 12 sell down is a 1:1 ratio of the downswing we are retracing today - going by my above comment that implies a very bullish idea which tended to be correct most oft than not, a good directional trend signal, hard to fudge trend construct....

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

joules mm1
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 01:49 PM
  Quote Post

$hsi lack of sell probably a good sign of accumulation/consolidation holding the index in a large buy zone
have started BTO positions on that, uber small

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 12:02 PM
  Quote Post

we are below a basic 33% retrace HTL since the end of month sell (which waited for the thanksgiving cue)
and we saw that rollover december 2nd late arvo so all the hallmarks of large rotation are there and not clear that resumption of the uptrend is printing today despite the bid

....xjo is rarely this active mid session, looks like distribution to me, the switch in sentiment from retail cfd's from extremely bearish to mildly bullish fits the tenet that retail cfd players are largely on the wrong side of the gig

ideally we need to see a bid into $xjo cash close and a bullish signal in the SPA into 4.10pm for the longs to resume the upside
for mine, best trade today from a positional trade is : dont care about and have no need for - any trade - unless the signal is screaming an ah-ha signal

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 11:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Dec 5 2019, 11:08 AM

like your thinking
alternatively take some off the table when it suits, raise stop to zone around break-even (+/-), let the momentum carry you

when we make new highs i'll have a perfect hindisght call : the end of month window dressing (fees) allowed a fake sell set-up to trap sellers
and flush out weak holders
rolleyes.gif

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 11:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Dec 5 2019, 11:03 AM

am still hold few longs atm

already got my money back from last night's loss. currently sit on some profit as well .
try to target 6700ish before this weekend with stops at 6645. will move it higher once it go over 6675 again!!
sounds good idea??

Said 'Thanks' for this post: joules mm1  

1582 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING