Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

FSG, FIELD SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Apr 16 2021, 01:50 PM
  Quote Post

FSG has been preparing responses in partnership with several Local Governments to take part in the $83M Federal Government Regional Digital Connectivity Program (RDC).

This program is designed to provide significant funding for the construction of telecommunications infrastructure to areas that are not serviced today or are current poorly serviced. This program closes on 17 of November 2020, with the results being released in Q3 FY21.

The shareprice had been bouncing along between 2c and 4c from the 2017 reconstruction. The last 12 months has seen some activity, picking up some business with deals in regional areas, making alliances with big telcos, getting a WA mandate for $2million, gearing up for 5G. There has been a gradual SP risierom 6c to 9c and on the basis of this announcement today, jumped to 18c. ..... in something that appears to be ahead of schedule
.... announced that it has been awarded $20.475 million from the Federal Government's $82 million Regional Connectivity Program Fund (RCP). The funding is for the construction of network infrastructure across five states in 12 local government areas.

The construction phase of the projects is planned to commence in August 2021, with revenue flowing from these networks as early as H2 FY22.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Apr 16 2021, 01:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: RADIO's post @ Sep 3 2007, 01:03 PM

and fell off the spectrum
13 April 2017; on or about this date the company consolidated its shares 1 for 50
On May 1st, 2017, Freshtel Holdings Limited (FRE) changed its name and ASX code to Field Solutions Holdings Limited (FSG).
FSG provides, builds and operates “true broadband networks” specifically for rural, regional and remote Australia. FSG is a licensed Australian telecommunications carrier, providing services via its own telecommunications network (trading under the brands JustISP and Ant Communications) and a NBNco Retail Service Provider.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

RADIO
post Posted: Sep 3 2007, 01:03 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (30/08/2007 12:50:00):
FRE - 2007 Full Year Results - Ms Rhonda O’Donnell, CEO and Mr John Coates, CFO

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

marty117
post Posted: May 22 2007, 03:05 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: noosa1 on Tuesday 22/05/07 02:58pm

noosa1 - i was just in noosa and i'm looking to buy property on Witta Circle just behind hasting street - just so you know FRE is the only stock i hold and this stock will pay for my place in Noosa (am i dreaming) i'll let you know by year end.

Just so you know i need the price to go to $4 to acheive this - tax loss selling is the only reason it's at this price.

noosa1
post Posted: May 22 2007, 02:58 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Financial Chatter on Thursday 23/11/06 08:12am

Well so much for recommended price 80c, no doubt it is below 80c

Financial Chatte...
post Posted: Nov 23 2006, 08:12 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Financial Chatter on Thursday 23/11/06 08:11am

unless the recommended price was less than 80c

Financial Chatte...
post Posted: Nov 23 2006, 08:11 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: kennowaylass on Wednesday 22/11/06 11:51pm

at present no buying support of note arising from the recommendation - perhaps it will appear later this morning

theflasherman
post Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:12 AM
  Quote Post

In case people are not aware, Tesco account for 1/7th of all retail spend in the UK. So this is quite an endorsement for FRE. It is still up to the public to buy the product but at least FRE will get substantial distribution.

--------------------
[b]Later, Flash[/b]

kennowaylass
post Posted: Nov 22 2006, 11:51 PM
  Quote Post

f.y.i. this stock was recommended by australian stock report today-i don't hold but thought you might like to know.

Financial Chatte...
post Posted: Nov 22 2006, 10:12 PM
  Quote Post

Very strong show of faith - first Tesco invest 1.5m pounds now 5m pounds - next time??? Perhaps they will bid for the co. Just hope that the stock gets rerated in the meantime so that they have to pay a reasonable price.

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING