Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

GL1, GLOBAL LITHIUM RESOURCES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: May 8 2021, 03:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 6 2021, 02:42 PM

rebounded on the following day to close above IPO, at 32c

Drill rig on site, less than 10% of prospective spodumene pegmatite has been tested/ drilled, as defined by outcropping geology, soil geochemistry, outcropping pegmatites and proximity to the likely source granite to the south-east.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: May 6 2021, 02:42 PM
  Quote Post

Global Lithium Resources Limited (GL1) raised $9million at 20c via an IPO, and listed today. It opened at 30c and, after two and a half hours trading, shares are changing hands at 27c

It is a Pilbara focussed, lithium exploration and development company. The Company owns 100% of the Marble Bar Lithium Project (MBLP), a hard-rock lithium project, located 180km south-east of Port Hedland in the Pilbara region of Western Australia - one of the worlds' major hard-rock lithium provinces. The geological setting of the MBLP is similar to that seen at other nearby hard rock lithium projects.

Global Lithium has defined a maiden Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate of 10.5Mt @ 1.0% Li20 at the Archer deposit, confirming the MBLP as a significant new greenfields Lithium discovery. Located within the established Pilbara province, the MBLP has access to world-class infrastructure, with a sealed road running directly through the Project. In addition to its existing resource which remains open in all directions and demonstrates significant growth potential, the company has identified a large prospective area to explore.

globallithium.com.au

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING