Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MIZ, MINERA GOLD LIMITED
omegaoil
post Posted: Sep 30 2014, 09:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: omegaoil's post @ Sep 17 2014, 09:36 AM

New Research Report out

http://www.rcresearch.com.au/

Full report: http://www.rcresearch.com.au/fdl?i=1299

RCR company update note:

Minera Gold Limited (ASX:MIZ), 30 September 2014
Investment Points:

Column 1
Producing high grade (+10g/t Au) Torrecillas mine located in a prolific vein mining district of southern Peru, with many small producers (without plants) in the surrounding area. Projects historically sampled by mining, not drilling.
Purchase of San Santiago gold and copper plant potentially transforms MIZ from a high grade producer to highly profitable toll-treatment operator, with a captive group of local miners and margins of ~US$250/oz for toll treatment.
Government formalization of small mining sector prohibits mercury use, pushing all small miners to registered processing plants – creating an opportunity for MIZ to follow the path of established TSX toll-treater Dynacor (MCap US$65M).
SilverStream has gold streaming on 10% of Torecillas gold production (@ 400/oz), providing US$4.4M funding for the San Santiago plant purchase, (no dilution) with US$1.1M from an existing shareholder as debt and convertibles.
Torrecillas and San Santiago (both 100%) mining approvals are in place. Applications in place to increase milling rate from 350 to 700tonnes/day, with construction of an expanded tailings dam to accompany increased processing.
Cost reduction associated with San Santiago acquisition, aims to reduce all in costs to ~$700/oz, while ramping production up to 1600oz/month, with an ultimate target of 2000oz/month.
Potential to add additional production from unexploited Au veins at Torrecillas and new Cu veins at San Santiago currently exploited by local small miners.
Exploration drilling 4Q14 on veins at Torrecillas aims to increase the resource base, backed by an experienced project team, working in Peru for 7 years.
4Q14 trenching followed by drilling on the Tumi IOCG project (JORC exploration target of 80-100Mt @ 0.8-1g/t and 0.2% Cu). San Santiago Cu veins high grade and attractive for processing with a larger IOCG Cu/Au target beneath the veins.
MIZ investment case driven by processing of high grade Au and Cu veins from in-house resources and toll treatment, plus potential for larger discoveries longer term at Tumi and San Santiago.
RCR risk adjusted valuation increases to $0.04/share with project de-risking.

omegaoil
post Posted: Sep 17 2014, 09:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: omegaoil's post @ Sep 17 2014, 09:30 AM

The Next Small Cap updated report

http://www.nextsmallcap.com/miz-acquires-1...ontent=20140917

omegaoil
post Posted: Sep 17 2014, 09:30 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: omegaoil's post @ Sep 11 2014, 11:53 AM

After talking about management "turning the ship around" for so long it appears it has turned and we are heading due north.

Fantastic announcement and well done to Ash P and Alex L, clearly both have done a great job here.

The company is now poised to generate significant cash flows and a substantial rerate should be on the way,

Good luck to all holders

DYOR

omegaoil
post Posted: Sep 11 2014, 11:53 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Sep 5 2014, 11:48 AM

Doing volume today.... now .7c to .8c Go you good thing!! graduated.gif

arty
post Posted: Sep 5 2014, 11:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dobie's post @ Sep 5 2014, 11:02 AM

I still think 0.6 is immediate resistance. So, for a quickie, that's where I would snip a quick 20%.
(actually, I've already done that.)

Attached Image

On a weekly scale, however, anything above 1c is possible, provided the pog doesn't drop much further.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Dobie
post Posted: Sep 5 2014, 11:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Sep 5 2014, 10:53 AM

Arty

Any thoughts on where this might run to today. Cheers

arty
post Posted: Sep 5 2014, 10:53 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: omegaoil's post @ Sep 3 2014, 10:13 AM

Looks like a few more people read the announcement rolleyes.gif

Attached Image

... and got on board. I've already been on, but the initial volume caught my attention early enough to add some more @0.5c

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

omegaoil
post Posted: Sep 3 2014, 10:13 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: omegaoil's post @ Aug 20 2014, 03:30 PM

Acquisition Fully Funded

What an outstanding announcement

The funding relating to the acquisition of San Santiago has been completed with Silver Stream showing their commitment to Minera by advancing the second tranche payment under the original gold stream deal (the milestone being 2 consecutive months of 1000 ozs per month (announced 8th April)) of US$1.4million. This is in addition to the other U$3 million that was committed to this acquisition already (announced 11th August). The balance of US$1.1million having been committed by an existing shareholder through a combination of convertible debt ($500k) and straight debt ($600k).

Gold shipments have begun albeit there looks like there were a few teething issues relating to power but is now on track and I would imagine SilverStream wouldn’t have waived their milestones if they weren’t happy with how things are now running down there.

MIZ is now really set up to go the next level. Already producing Gold (now with no lease costs) and soon to be Copper. Remember looking back at page 15 of the last presentation released on August 12th, it states that the exisitng private owner was generating $180k/month in free cash from toll milling alone through the Copper Sulfide circuit. The upside is that MIZ will not just toll treat, it will mine itself with an idle Cu oxide circuit to be brought back online.

MIZ has basically gone from renting a room to buying the house,

Another big tick in the turn around story and another example of delivering on what was said.

DYOR

omegaoil
post Posted: Aug 20 2014, 03:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: omegaoil's post @ Aug 20 2014, 03:08 PM

I thought I would also add, have a look at the Appendix 3b. The stock was issued to them 2 days ago (on the 18th). If they were going to sell it wouldd have happened already. This is just people thinking they are clever and selling ASSUMING the converters will sell. Not going to happen. As I’ve said before the people that participated in the notes to convert and take short term profits are gone, this is the major backers converting now. I think this is a serious buying opportunity

DYOR

Said 'Thanks' for this post: arty  

omegaoil
post Posted: Aug 20 2014, 03:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Aug 11 2014, 09:03 AM

Looks like someone has seen the conversion notice and panicked....dropping 40m shares in one line...... its my understanding that most of the short term guys converted months ago and are out.

Looks like a good opportunity to top up again at .5c imo

dyor

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING