Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ITD, ITL LIMITED
suzuki1100
post Posted: Feb 3 2009, 06:03 PM
  Quote Post

Theres a lot going on with this company.
I wouldnt panic about the drop today - thin volume and a lot of buy pressure.
Big gap to nearest offer/ask

This company hit an operational bump and has yet to recover - when it doesnt however it should result in
a reasonable share price adjustment.

Right now there alot of uncertainty around the new CEO and sales performace in some fairly poor financial conditions.
Malaysia sales has taken a bite out of earnings.

The aussie dollar should have a good effect on there bottom line this half year.

The whole market is uncertain with the coming repoting period

daggie
post Posted: Feb 3 2009, 04:54 PM
  Quote Post

Don't know too much of late developments, not covered by any analyst, it is a pretty good one IMO, am a shareholder and wonder why the sp went down today for no reason. Maybe some anticipation of bad news???

Ekman
post Posted: Feb 3 2009, 04:45 PM
  Quote Post

Is anyone following this company? Seems to have carried out some re-organization, received new contracts and aquired a small company in Malaysia. Also cash positive and paying a dividend albeit a small one. smile.gif

daggie
post Posted: May 13 2008, 09:42 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: suzuki1100 on Tuesday 13/05/08 09:06pm

Suziki, well, being also a shareholder, I hope that there is a little bit of a bright future. Let us say that : Hope will never die".

suzuki1100
post Posted: May 13 2008, 09:06 PM
  Quote Post

Its been a huge sea of red for ITD all the way down to 10c.
Has recovered to 15-16c with aquiaition of 2 Malaysian businesses.

If ITD can sort out it performance for 2009 and reclaim some of its prior earnings
the addition of the above businesses projected earnings should see the share price recover
to around 26c.

Long road to see the prior dizzy heights of 60c - 2010 possibly.

chris12nz
post Posted: Jul 27 2007, 01:06 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: whocareswc on Friday 27/07/07 10:53am

temporary clitch in the matrix

it is red now

whocareswc
post Posted: Jul 27 2007, 10:53 AM
  Quote Post

a sea of red.. so why is this green?? does someone know something i dont?

daggie
post Posted: Jun 12 2007, 09:30 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Zeus on Tuesday 12/06/07 08:18pm

Hi Zeus,
yes, sometimes it is not easy to see who is genuine and who is just a malicious person.
Besides Ch.Webb, I think there is always a little bit of true in some gossips. And market knows it and is acting accordingly, gossip or no gossip. I think there is a problem with the ITD management, some lies, some half truths.... time will tell. For the time being I am not doing anything. Cheers and all the best with your bussiness.

Zeus
post Posted: Jun 12 2007, 08:18 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: daggie on Tuesday 12/06/07 10:16am

Daggie,

Thanks again for your reference to the article for me. Hope you can do a good search on Christopher Webb, and again tell us the results.

But looking at the present Webb's paper, what he did was just summarising the recent events of ITD, which everyone knew. Hard to think he is "leftist" or "with zero credibility". He would neither do much good, nor give much damage to ITD.

daggie
post Posted: Jun 12 2007, 10:16 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: daggie on Monday 11/06/07 09:49pm

Hi Cog and Gizzm,
thanks for your posts about Christopher Webb (I will research him further). Nevertheless, articles like Webb's can cause a lot of damage to other people and companies.
Cheers.

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING