Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

15 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MNL, MANACCOM CORPORATION LIMITED
Mork
post Posted: Oct 21 2009, 08:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: radd's post @ Aug 3 2009, 09:35 PM

Took i while, but a new closing high of $0.485 today. I think it can easily earn >$0.10 eps in 2009/2010 and keep growing, so still cheap with nice looking chart.

--------------------
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

radd
post Posted: Aug 3 2009, 09:35 PM
  Quote Post

Hey All,

MNL had a good day today ,it hit an all time high of 48c and closed at 46c for the day not a bad effort at all,a

good looking chart as well.

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd. biggrin.gif
Attached File(s)
Attached File  untitled_man.bmp ( 169.97K ) Number of downloads: 145

--------------------
All things are difficult before they are easy,Keep your mind focused on your goals and you will acheive them!

radd
post Posted: Jul 15 2009, 02:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Mork's post @ Jul 15 2009, 12:31 PM

Hey there Mork,

OK I couldn`t help myself today and purchase a small parcel in our Superfund laugh.gif thanks for the heads up .

Cheers Radd.

--------------------
All things are difficult before they are easy,Keep your mind focused on your goals and you will acheive them!

Mork
post Posted: Jul 15 2009, 02:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: PaulB's post @ Jul 15 2009, 02:26 PM

Tks PaulB,

Didn't see the article, but i'm sure a bit of exposure doesn't hurt. I'm quite keen to see the full year results.

--------------------

― Mark Twain

PaulB
post Posted: Jul 15 2009, 02:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Mork's post @ Jul 15 2009, 12:31 PM

On 13th, this appeared on this site:

http://www.thebull.com.au/articles_detail.php?id=4623

Trading on a low PE of 3.5X and a yield of 5 percent (fully franked), D’Amato also expects online lottery ticket company, Manaccom Corporation (MNL) (market cap $10 million) to continue out-performing after posting a 35 percent jump in profit to $1 million. “I like the way the defensive earnings from the lottery division diversifies cyclical exposure from its online marketing business," says D'Amato.

--------------------
Paul

Mork
post Posted: Jul 15 2009, 12:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: radd's post @ Jul 3 2009, 09:05 PM

Hi radd,

The market may just be waking up. I know what its like to hold shares that seem to be undervalue and they just seem to go nowhere.

But this morning we have a new 52week high and a post consolidation high also. Since the market top in late 2007 MNL has formed a large base and finally broken out. There's very few shares that have managed this since the GFC so i think this is very bullish for the stock. What's more the p/e seems to still be around x5 with earnings growing fast.

Justlike to see a 2yr high taken out at $0.365 and a some good volume.

Good luck

--------------------

― Mark Twain

Said 'Thanks' for this post: PaulB  

radd
post Posted: Jul 3 2009, 09:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Mork's post @ Jul 3 2009, 01:29 PM

Hey there Mork,

I hold a small parcel of shares {for my 3 year-old son} and have done since the JUM days,I follow with interest

but have no intention of buying more atm, have always thought it is undervalued but the market just doesn`t seem to agree.

Good Luck

Cheers Radd.

--------------------

Mork
post Posted: Jul 3 2009, 01:29 PM
  Quote Post

Does anyone have an interest in MNL?

Looks like its growing rapidly, with a low market cap around $12m.

If it can get above its 52 week high at $0.29 looks like its got lots of upside.

Took a small position today - thinly traded so take care, but risk reward seems good.

--------------------

― Mark Twain

RADIO
post Posted: Sep 23 2008, 11:48 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (22/09/2008 10:45:00):
MNL - Manaccom Acquires Software Distribution Business- Mr Mike Veverka, CEO & Executive Director

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RADIO
post Posted: Sep 2 2008, 03:54 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (27/08/2008 09:45:00):
MNL - Preliminary Final Report - Mr Mike Veverka, CEO & Executive Director

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

15 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING