Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

33 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

SIP, SIGMA PHARMACEUTICAL LIMITED
Nick1970
post Posted: May 18 2013, 01:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 17 2013, 11:45 AM

Well done - I am still holding but I am not quite as short term as yourself.

--------------------
Use a stop loss every time.

arty
post Posted: May 17 2013, 11:45 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 15 2013, 04:59 PM

Took profit at 84.5, hoping to reload at 81.
May not get there today; but then, with the weekend ahead, cash in bank is probably not a bad idea either.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: May 15 2013, 04:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Nick1970's post @ May 15 2013, 03:49 PM

Well done Nick,

you beat me by 2c smile.gif

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Nick1970
post Posted: May 15 2013, 03:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 15 2013, 12:02 PM

Gave a BUY on my system Arty - long from 80.

--------------------
Use a stop loss every time.

arty
post Posted: May 15 2013, 12:02 PM
  Quote Post

Is it simply the buy-back? Or does Sigma have something in the pipeline?
This channel breakout does look tempting ...
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: doji-star  

arty
post Posted: Mar 18 2013, 10:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Mar 15 2013, 11:18 AM

one of very few green shoots today smile.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Mar 15 2013, 11:18 AM
  Quote Post

Another breakout attempt - curiously after a Fundie pulled them back from Outperform to Neutral. I guess that means Hold.
I got some early and might now do just that: Hold even over the Easter holidays.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Mar 8 2013, 11:23 AM
  Quote Post

Break of resistance (100% line) wasn't sustained; volume was also unconvincing, so I bailed earlier this week.
Was just about tempted to bid again this morning, but decided to wait. Glad I did: the 10M crossing at 66.5c put a damper on it.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Feb 22 2013, 01:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mistagear's post @ Feb 22 2013, 01:28 PM

LOL Mista - you must be bored to be that picky
But I don't have much to watch right now either, so ...
For all the Pickingese Puppies, let me rephrase the wording:

Four times, the price has bounced off an EMA which I use on most of my templates, covering about a year (55 weeks, 233 days, to be precise). Right now, I see again some support at the current EMA (red on weekly, yellow on daily chart) which, combined with other indicators that I have become used to and trust sufficiently to trade by them, suggests SIP may be about to leave the falling channel, in which it has been trending down since late 2012.

Happy? wub.gif

PS: I'm still accumulating around current vwap of 66.6c.

--------------------

mistagear
post Posted: Feb 22 2013, 01:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Feb 22 2013, 01:04 PM

Arty,
Not meaning to be in a picky mood, but apparently I must be today..forgive me ok..

How can a moving average "lend support".
If tech/a were on this forum he would give you heaps on this.

PS, the other thing, how long has WA had 55wks in a yr ? lol

--------------------
------------------------
[url="http://xgamesbowling.com"]X Games Bowling[/url]
Bear Cottage is the first children's hospice in NSW.

It is a place where children with terminal illnesses and their families can stay from time to time and receive rest and medical care in a home-like environment.

Please support >>> Bear Cottage for Kids,
An initiative of the Children's Hospital at Westmead NSW
http://www.bearcottage.chw.edu.au/

www.xgamesbowling.com

33 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING