Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4913 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
xlnja
post Posted: Today, 02:25 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: investek's post @ Yesterday, 11:50 PM

I wouldn't even care so much if I knew that everything is on course (U.S. rollout, new indications, etc), but during this period of no information, shorter manipulation, and free-falling stock price, it just adds to the negativity.

This needs some explaining other than "it was a mistake"

paul jackson
post Posted: Today, 12:09 AM
  Quote Post

Explain yourself, Wolgen. And not in some riddle-filled newsletter.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: odi01  xlnja  

investek
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Klomp's post @ Yesterday, 04:58 PM

Do we have any recovering lawyers on the board that can comment on the validity of this recent announcement?

Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form From just before the AGM last year...
The Performance Rights will be issued as soon as practicable after the Meeting, but in any event no later than 12 months after the Meeting.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20191018/pdf/...mhsl23r7bxb.pdf

Then the Appendix 3B was published 5th Dec 2019
https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20191205/pdf/...bcgxldgvhz1.pdf

The Appendix 3B was published 4th Dec 2014 for the previous round of freebies, why the change/back pedal this time round? Inconsistent application of similar rights?
https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20141204/pdf/...8j4p51zfrg5.pdf

At what point is it fair to say shareholders have been misled and the entire Performance Rights Plan should be re-voted on?
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Said 'Thanks' for this post: FarmaZutical  royco  paul jackson  odi01  PunkassDerm  xlnja  

Klomp
post Posted: Yesterday, 05:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Farleap11's post @ Yesterday, 05:00 PM

I think you are kind saying it’s mismanagement. It is a deliberate manipulation in my mind in reaction to the falling share price and perhaps a revised view on timetable. They will change the rules to ensure the shares/options are hit and worth a fortune.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: royco  xlnja  andymen  odi01  paul jackson  endymion96  

Farleap11
post Posted: Yesterday, 05:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: investek's post @ Yesterday, 03:56 PM

In relation to movements in the share price it is worth noting here that back on the 18 February last year I proudly recorded in my paperwork that we had reached a new record day high closing price which was ??? It was A$23.80...………………and here we are 12 months down the track with FDA approval in our arsenal and todays closing price was a disappointing A$23.18.

I try to remain positive and am thankful that my Financial Adviser twisted my arm (and did so for quite a few months) until I eventually agreed to take some profits late last year, albeit reluctantly. That said I still have a reasonable carryover balance; however, am slowly falling back into negative territory when it comes to support for managements approach, further exacerbated by todays revelation regarding the mismanagement of the Performance Plan Rules.

I will continue to keep fingers crossed and hope that the next 12 months will see the price leave the A$20 range well and truly behind!! unsure.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: endymion96  

Klomp
post Posted: Yesterday, 04:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: investek's post @ Yesterday, 03:56 PM

It should be reported to ASIC. This company has consistently in the past restructured incentives to manufacture the outcome that Wolgen demands. It’s a boys club (Wolgen and his chairman bestie) and a corrupt autocracy.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: paul jackson  

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

investek
post Posted: Yesterday, 03:56 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: xlnja's post @ Yesterday, 01:32 PM

Does this also impact the ‘starting value’ of the CUV stock should the recession clause come into effect?

So say Australia goes into recession in the next 3-6 months and the board deems it appropriate to grant these performance rights within that 3-6mth period then the value of CUV shares on the day the grant is made becomes the starting point for out performing the biotech index?

If this is the case then I’m really unimpressed! It was one thing to have a ‘get out’ clause that totally eliminates the market cap milestones but to reset the share price starting point (potentially 20%+) lower than when the approval of the performance rights were voted on seems... something less than transparent.

Many shareholders didn’t even realise the fine print they were voting on wrt the performance rights and now the goal posts have been moved?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xlnja  andymen  

Frogster
post Posted: Yesterday, 03:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Farleap11's post @ Yesterday, 12:09 PM

They just don't seem to be able to let go of this kind of incompetence, do they?

--------------------
Dr Wolgen is a magician.
His end game for Scenesse will impress, or even amaze.
En route, along with glimmers of truth, there will be distractions, illusions, sleight of hand and misdirection.
Enjoy the ride.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: paul jackson  

Billy Boots
post Posted: Yesterday, 02:10 PM
  Quote Post

As I have said before, quote I HAVEN'T GOT PLENTY OF BLOODY TIME Wolgen, you're an absolute prick.Maybe I should have gotten out at $25.00 after all? Am I angry you may ask. NO, I'M bloody furious!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xlnja  endymion96  paul jackson  

Klomp
post Posted: Yesterday, 01:45 PM
  Quote Post

I think that's exactly what's going on. It is appalling.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xlnja  paul jackson  

4913 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING