Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4613 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
macgyver
post Posted: Today, 06:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: impacman's post @ Today, 05:35 PM

Huge ABs fan, been watching them when I can since playing local rugby down here in Tasmania. A strange game before I started playing, but when I saw the ABs play I knew I was watching one of the greatest sporting teams the world has ever seen. Bula Fiji!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: impacman  royco  

impacman
post Posted: Today, 05:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Today, 01:54 PM

Go the AB’s alright. The Wallabies came through well in the end but Fiji gave them a bit of a scare. Kiwi or an AB’s fan?

macgyver
post Posted: Today, 01:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Today, 01:43 PM

No I don’t think I will. Hope everything is good on your end. Go the All Blacks.

Dr Wally
post Posted: Today, 01:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Today, 05:09 AM

Number 2 hey? Hmmmm! 🤔

Hey Mac you didn’t even bother replying to IntiRaymi’s m simple request to elaborate somewhat on your head scratcher of a post the other day??

In Reply To: LevelHeaded2000's post @ Sep 19 2019, 05:29 PM

“You can thank the shorts for the volume and no one else. Don’t be surprised to see significant volume with little movement in the sp. it would be nice to see other punters jumping in and buying up to put the squeeze on but I think these guys are all over it. “
——-
Say whaaaa!?😬. I wonder if Uhohinc will be adding this one to his “shortsellers” section on groups.google.com! 🤓
——-
In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Sep 19 2019, 05:47 PM

Can you explain how that works, macgyver? My basic understanding of the markets only allows me to imagine that when a large amount of shortsellers have to simultaneously buy back the shares they borrowed and sold and now owe, surely this must create a supply issue therefore increase in price?
——-
Pretty funny Mac! I readily admit I know
F all about the sharemarket with all its complexity and manipulation via expensive trading algorithms and stuff but from what you post from time to time I’m not so sure your as “all over it” as you make out hey. 🤓
———
Just before you have a sook and act like the innocent little victim that your NOT: you jump all over posts with criticism and insults regularly so suck it up princess and explain what you mean with that wacko jacko post of yours. 🤣🤣🤣
——-

Go Storm! ⛈

--------------------
50+ on or before PDUFA... GLTA that have seen the future and kept the faith. 😎 Scenesse 100% will be approved. Too safe, too beneficial to the health of millions. Logic and community pressure will eventually prevail over regulator ignorance.

Verharven
post Posted: Today, 05:26 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: investek's post @ Today, 12:00 AM

If the shorter is betting on a CRL then good luck to them as nothing is 100% certain, but they're certainly not doing it based on any privileged information as the shorting has been going on for 2 months yet we had a director buying only a few weeks ago. Of course, a director could not buy if they were in receipt of privileged information on a likely approval and equally could not sell if they knew a CRL was on the cards, but they could choose 'not to buy' if they had information of a likely CRL

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Dr Wally  blackm3  sharelooker  

macgyver
post Posted: Today, 05:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: investek's post @ Today, 12:00 AM

I agree with No.2. The large amount of shares shorted with an impending approval could be the aim of the game: a modest profit on a large volume.

I'm also hoping No.3 comes into play as well. That would be a nice Xmas gift:)

Verharven
post Posted: Today, 05:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Justinian's post @ Today, 01:20 AM

Yes, that's my understanding as Vyleesi had a PDUFA date that fell on a Sunday, but the outcome was released to the market COB on the Friday before.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: sharelooker  

Justinian
post Posted: Today, 01:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: KRD's post @ Yesterday, 11:50 PM

I think the standard is to issue the response at COB, after markets close, the Friday before the date.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: blackm3  

investek
post Posted: Today, 12:00 AM
  Quote Post

Gee the shorter has been working hard to keep a lid on the share price.

In order to stop the price running away on them on Thursday morning (19th Sept) it appears they sold ~175k shares in the first hour. To me this is a very bullish sign.

Sure the shorter has been able to drive down the share price (with additional artificial selling) however at some stage they will have to repurchase nearly 3 million shares.
I can see 3 possible scenarios:
1) If CUV receives a CRL the shorter could potentially close their positions at a decent profit
2) Related party transactions allow the shorter to close their positions at a slight profit/break even (pretty sure this is illegal as it would imply share price manipulation wouldn’t it?)
3) CUV share price driven to all new highs via a short squeeze

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Said 'Thanks' for this post: CUV88  odi01  Justinian  BS45  johnnytech  Dr Wally  sharelooker  

KRD
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:50 PM
  Quote Post

The federal government's fiscal year closes on September 30th. Many federal agencies have employee performance plans that have ties to completing active projects prior to that date. The FDA extension to October 6th has never made a lot of sense since that falls on a Sunday. Would not be at all surprised if the FDA decision comes out next week.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: sharelooker  

4613 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING