Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

5124 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
macgyver
post Posted: Aug 6 2020, 02:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Ozdronetech's post @ Aug 6 2020, 02:36 PM

Its not resisted and shunned by the authorities anymore, at least the ones of relevance (FDA). So what's the issue?

Ozdronetech
post Posted: Aug 6 2020, 02:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Johnny H's post @ Aug 5 2020, 04:36 PM

Original ????

Supercharged melanogenesis via Scenesse (photoprotection= skin tan on steroids) to naturally and safely protect light skin from the damage UVR overexposure causes would have been original in the 80s-90s but in 2020 it’s been proven beyond any doubt to be a potent skin preserving photoprotectant of the first and only order and it’s criminal that it continues to be resisted and shunned by authorities.

Johnny H
post Posted: Aug 5 2020, 04:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Ozdronetech's post @ Aug 5 2020, 02:56 PM

Your ideas are intriguing, thought provoking, and above all, original. Do you have a website or newsletter that I can subscribe to????

--------------------
"In today’s world some shareholders enjoy complaining to Board and management but then they do not sell their stock, they hold on and sometimes buy even more."

Said 'Thanks' for this post: seeva222  

Ozdronetech
post Posted: Aug 5 2020, 02:56 PM
  Quote Post

There would have to be 10s millions of (eumelanin compromised) people prepared to spend 2-5k / year (for a proven safe over at least 2 decades now) 100% natural, skincancer and premature skin age/damage preventing, photoprotective (skin tanning) drug.

Is hiding away in the dark with twisted ideas that life giving disease preventing natural sunlight is all bad and constant slathering on of toxic, disease promoting chemical soup suncreams is the best and only option we have to deal with this never ending skin cancer epidemic?

Some lucky company will eventually gain access to this $50, 000, 000, 000 /year (conservative figure) skin cancer market that’s for sure.

I wonder if Clinuvel will be the lucky little Ozzy company thats allowed access to it?

seeva222
post Posted: Aug 5 2020, 10:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Billy Boots's post @ Aug 4 2020, 02:33 PM

I don't think they're hopeless. I think they're in strategy wonderland right now. They're looking at owning the whole fruit orchard and forgetting that they need to pick the apples right in front of them.

They need to grab cash in front of them while they can instead of looking at a million options including acquisition.

It's okay to do both, but you HAVE to execute on the opportunity in front of you especially when they could hire 10 people to help patiens and pay for it with new patients immediately... oh... and by the way.. help the people you said you would help.

Billy Boots
post Posted: Aug 4 2020, 02:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Aug 4 2020, 03:40 AM

Or sell out to a provider that does have the capacity to help because this management is downright HOPELESS.

Featured Stock Stories

seeva222
post Posted: Aug 4 2020, 03:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Zodiac1's post @ Aug 3 2020, 10:55 PM

The pandemic has nothing, Nada to do with the backlog. 73 people are stuck without help in one office location alone.

How can you look at Clinuvel providing no support as okay and think “it’s going well”. Of course there are delays with insurance. Clinuvel has NO PLAN other than the APF to help them. Patients don’t even know what to do and Clinuvel doesn’t answer emails or coordinate to help approval.

Patients are complaining about it almost daily.

How do you define letting patients figure this out on their own as “going well”?

My shares and yours would be worth more almost instantaneously if they start helping patients.

My motivation is to get their asses in gear asap

Zodiac1
post Posted: Aug 3 2020, 10:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bretto32's post @ Aug 3 2020, 08:28 AM

Ok, bretto32 I will answer your question. I think the current roll out is going fairly well, especially considering we are in the middle of a global health pandemic, a truly unprecedented situation. If there are delays with insurance, well that's not unusual even in the best of times, I have experienced such things myself. I have no doubt Clinuvel will continue with their success, I can see no reason why they wouldn't....it's their business.

Posters who constantly bash management clearly have an ulterior motive for doing so, it's just not logical to hold an investment when there is no confidence. Take seeva for example, is he a shorter, I don't know for sure but his comments follow a pattern that I have seen on sharecafe for years now. Perhaps he is just bitter in general and an inexperienced investor, possible.

I see shorts are down, 7.86%. That is good to see.

--------------------
Shoot yourself in the foot, go ahead.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: oystercatcher  

seeva222
post Posted: Aug 3 2020, 10:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LJS's post @ Aug 3 2020, 10:01 AM

They’ve had years to prepare for this - with a new competitor on their heals. Their plan was feeble.

2 centers in front of a bad plan is not progress.

It’s almost as if they didn’t expect to get approval.

Not hiring even one Fulltime staff to help navigate insurance companies isn’t just a stupid strategy, it’s a slap in the face to patients who’ve waited through trials for years.

How can you justify leaving so many patients without any help?? Serious question for you... how can you justify that?

It not just bad business, it shows a lack of caring.

Pissing away millions, while driving away patients to competitor’s trials and leaving so many patients to fend for themselves is bad all around.

The kicker is that if they hired two people to do this fulltime, they’d get their money back in two weeks.

But hey, at least we’ll have an OTC product soon... right?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: paul jackson  Billy Boots  

LJS
post Posted: Aug 3 2020, 10:01 AM
  Quote Post

CUV is 2 centres in front of their rollout timetable despite Covid. Insurance companies are denying or delaying claims?? Making it difficult for their paying customers-What a surprise?? Anyone seen a film around this topic?? So it's all CUV's fault once again. Why wouldn't the company be doing what they can to assist? Payments are coming in slower than they expected-I'm pretty confident they will be doing what they can to assist where possible. There are plenty of opportunities outside CUV. It was a solid quarterly. Things will work out. Imagine things must be pretty stressful over on the teaser site?? GLTA

Said 'Thanks' for this post: oystercatcher  

5124 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING